who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To answer your question outta the two NY rappers ...rocky is hotter than French  . Y'all speaking about wat plays in clubs more ... Yeah thts French cuhz he makes a lot of  club bangers but when it comes to fan base thts rocky all day. Which I think answers your question 
this is another stat ya tend to ignore, french isn't some 1 hit wonder that has a buzzing record in da club, this cat

has a CATALOG they play in da club and people are fans of french, da same way people thought asap should've been a freshman

on XXL last year is da same way french montana should've been on it da same year, and they made it up by putting him on da next year.

da bias in here :lol:

you can say da same **** about french.

- sold 100k+ DVD independently, CONSTANTLY with puff, drake, toured with MMG, and bad boy, been ALL on TV, been international as well

like its pretty evident who's watching BOTH these rappers and who's been only watching 1 and freestyling they knowledge about da

other one.

Not saying you're lying but when did French go on tour with bad boy, hell when did bad boy go on tour at all? Also I want a reliable source about that 100k+ im 99% that's some **** French Montana made up lol. also I googled French Montana international tour and nothing came up. Not saying your lying but basically every thing you stated I googled and 0 came up :lol:

- sold 100k+ DVD independently, CONSTANTLY with puff, drake, toured with MMG, and bad boy, been ALL on TV, been international as well

like its pretty evident who's watching BOTH these rappers and who's been only watching 1 and freestyling they knowledge about da

other one.

Not saying you're lying but when did French go on tour with bad boy, hell when did bad boy go on tour at all? Also I want a reliable source about that 100k+ im 99% that's some **** French Montana made up lol. also I googled French Montana international tour and nothing came up. Not saying your lying but basically every thing you stated I googled and 0 came up :lol:

strong screen name to post content ratio

da bias in here
laugh.gif

other one.
Not saying you're lying but when did French go on tour with bad boy, hell when did bad boy go on tour at all? Also I want a reliable source about that 100k+ im 99% that's some **** French Montana made up lol. also I googled French Montana international tour and nothing came up. Not saying your lying but basically every thing you stated I googled and 0 came up
laugh.gif
how else french been lookin da way he look for years with no deal, hello...he tours CONSTANTLY, on a perpetual basis.

just its not "framed" as a particular tour don't mean its not always happening . son been grinding for years indie.

look at a cat like tecn9ne, not so much as a PEEEEEEP on these forums, and that dude got all these cars, all da money, and

da crazy fanbase a think these "new" artists have overnight.

other one.

how else french been lookin da way he look for years with no deal, hello...he tours CONSTANTLY, on a perpetual basis.

just its not "framed" as a particular tour don't mean its not always happening . son been grinding for years indie.

look at a cat like tecn9ne, not so much as a PEEEEEEP on these forums, and that dude got all these cars, all da money, and

son, i have no dog in this fight. just saying he could have used his username instead of typing all that.

who brought up tecn9ne? this conversation/argument is convoluted enough w/o adding another factor into the mix.

Last edited:
What French Montana song is catching tons of spins on the radio or in the clubs that doesn't have a feature?

Pop that was easily everyone else's song. French has THE shortest verse on the track.

ASAP can carry songs by himself. Goldie got TV play, radio play, and club play.

My vote's for Rocky.

Is that s new track? I've never heard it before (though that can be attributed to a number of variables). Though i'm inclined to believe that were French really the better of the two his solo stuff would be catching spins beyond the east coast. I'm in Georgia and have heard Peso, Goldie, and Palace getting spins and that's just solo rocky.

I just don't see how French has been killing the game to the point where the claim can be made that he's the hottest NY emcee.

Son.

mvmhbo.jpg

You are delusional. His father is asking him for funds to come back to the states? How does that equate to his international popularity? :rofl:

He says he sold a million dvds equates to him actually selling a million dvds? :rofl:

Like asaps instrumentals better than his songs lol
Clams 8)

French is that dude tho.

BUT

Future >>>>both these ninjas. FREE BANDZ

THIS is da video i was looking for..explains why french montana made so many mixtapes..son been turning down record labels

for a hot min, he was eating quiet fine being independent...a$ap was in a shelter in New Jersey when french montana was eating.

independent.

THIS is da video i was looking for..explains why french montana made so many mixtapes..son been turning down record labels

for a hot min, he was eating quiet fine being independent...a$ap was in a shelter in New Jersey when french montana was eating.

independent.
And yet 20 mixtapes and 10 years later French has no album out, is touring small clubs and venues while Rocky is on tour with Drake, Rihanna, and touring his own headlining tour, selling out stadiums, getting Alex Wang and FIFA commercial placements, going on Kathy Griffin, and has an album out after 12 months of his first tape.

other one.

French had that DVD dough tho.

I know from Atlanta to Chicago to California, Them CC DVDS were in hood gas stations and stores nationwide. I believe dude coulda' sold a 100000 of 'em total.

Last edited:

independent.
And yet 20 mixtapes and 10 years later French has no album out, is touring small clubs and venues while Rocky is on tour with Drake, Rihanna, and touring his own headlining tour, selling out stadiums, getting Alex Wang and FIFA commercial placements, going on Kathy Griffin, and has an album out after 12 months of his first tape.
there's a difference between not being ABLE to do, and turning it down by design.

if you paid attention to da video it clearly states "there's 2 different type of artists, industry and independent"

when you da industry loop, and a company has invested 2 million in you, they are VERY ENCOURAGED to have to spattered all over

da place to re-coup, lemme ask you a question, you think a$ap's record label is re-couping that 2 million dollars they invested in

a$ap rocky? its definitely not gonna cut it with just his album sales, so they gotta honk him and his wares to every platform they can.

french montana on da contrary as already done most of his ground work and built his brand from da jump, look at da deal he signed,

he's got a JOINT venture with MMG/Bad Boy, so he's coming to da table as established boss already, he kept all his masters, and

pop that is a smash hit, so w/e it took to make his album has already been made back and then some, its all up to him at this point

to put da album out, unlike some artist that are hungry for that quick check, french already been eating, he was already at a positiion

where rocky was WORKING to get to. as a artist da more creative control you have, da more able you are able to pull da plug on

things you're not trying to do. look at this way, if a$ap didn't do all that press he would be in a ALOT WORST position then a cat

like french montana that doesn't have to do any of that to eat. sometime ya gotta take da fan hat OFF and put da industry hat ON.

"what if i did all da advertisement thrown my way, and i boned every chick that would throw me some play" -Nas

N said "they were in NY and Cali gas stations so I believe he could sell 100K" :rofl:

Yeah cause we know N's cant wait to cop the hottest DVDs in gas stations in droves

N said "they were in NY and Cali gas stations so I believe he could sell 100K" :rofl:

Yeah cause we know N's cant wait to cop the hottest DVDs in gas stations in droves

:rofl:

Been to a plenty hood gas stations and I ain't never seen nobody cop them dvd's that be in there. Tall tees & and phone chargers all day but french montana dvds? Cmon fam :rofl:

:nerd: @ ninja lowkey turning this into a offical french montana thread on the low with a major post count. Just change the title bruh, you riding for the kid. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom