Who else hates Apple with some sort of passion?

^^^^^I feel your pain. My screen went out with one laptop. Then paint or the color from the laptop started to chip off due to the heat. I would send it in to HP and they would never fix my issue. Like after 2 weeks of holding, they attempt to fix it half way and just send it back to me and then I would have to just send it right back to them saying it is still broken. After months of just bad service, they said I can just get a new HP computer and only about a couple of months owning that, my harddrive fried and my warranty was up.

If I had to go PC again, I would go with a Dell because I heard they have some great customer service. Still, I like Apple and never had huge issues. I never tell other people to get an Apple but I never bash Apple as a bad product.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by al3x89

i understand that computers break, but to say that the customer service sucks
indifferent.gif
that's why Apple's ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.

Are you talking about hp or apple? 
I'm talking about HP and all the times I contacted them they were craptastic. Didn't even help with my problem majority of the time, they just wanted me to drop some money on product "x" that would "resolve" the problem. Most of the time, I'd find the solution on my own. I called about my warranty to get a new battery and they said my warranty was up even though I had only had the computer for 9 months. 

Forget HP. All the people I know with it have had problems. I've been with HP since Windows 98 and every last one of those computers had a problem, including their flat panel monitors. 

I don't do anything with my laptop, but transport it from point A to point B. There's no reason why it should've had battery problems, charger problems, and screws coming out in a matter of a few months. That's ridic. 

Father doesn't even take his laptop out the house. He sits in the same little area everyday to use his. Never dropped it, never spilled anything on it and it still had problems.

IDK, maybe you just lucked out or have a better computer than me because this definitely isn't the first time I've had problems with them. Also, if it means anything, I also have a Sony Vaio and it doesn't give nearly as much problems as the HP laptops do. 

my bad, i totally misread the initial post i quoted.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by al3x89

i understand that computers break, but to say that the customer service sucks
indifferent.gif
that's why Apple's ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.

Are you talking about hp or apple? 
I'm talking about HP and all the times I contacted them they were craptastic. Didn't even help with my problem majority of the time, they just wanted me to drop some money on product "x" that would "resolve" the problem. Most of the time, I'd find the solution on my own. I called about my warranty to get a new battery and they said my warranty was up even though I had only had the computer for 9 months. 

Forget HP. All the people I know with it have had problems. I've been with HP since Windows 98 and every last one of those computers had a problem, including their flat panel monitors. 

I don't do anything with my laptop, but transport it from point A to point B. There's no reason why it should've had battery problems, charger problems, and screws coming out in a matter of a few months. That's ridic. 

Father doesn't even take his laptop out the house. He sits in the same little area everyday to use his. Never dropped it, never spilled anything on it and it still had problems.

IDK, maybe you just lucked out or have a better computer than me because this definitely isn't the first time I've had problems with them. Also, if it means anything, I also have a Sony Vaio and it doesn't give nearly as much problems as the HP laptops do. 

my bad, i totally misread the initial post i quoted.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

its commercial cultism and idolatry  

hit the nail on the head donny, cop the i phone oh wait 3g, cop 3g...oh wait the new joint...like a iphone ok, but dont be a sucker to there marketing, take a few years off and cop the phone they shoulda dropped from jump street....
I just dropped at&t after almost 4 years of i phones which roughly comes out to almost $6500 JUST FOR SERVICE, not to mention the 11 Iphones i burned thru, were talking almost $8000 for a mfn phone....not to mention how many times i got burned on a itunes purchase or randomly lost entire albums when syncing....they make it real easy to spend loot i give em that.... yea its cool, but i got that new 4g joint and its basiclly the same thing...sorry ill take it a notch down on the hip meter and save a grip...
You do realize it's not just apple that's doin this.  Droid 2 came out this past Summer and Verizon already is planning on dropping two new Droid phones this Winter (Pro and Global)? And I thought Apple was bad for releasing a new iphone every year.

and how the hell'd you burn through 11 iphones?

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

its commercial cultism and idolatry  

hit the nail on the head donny, cop the i phone oh wait 3g, cop 3g...oh wait the new joint...like a iphone ok, but dont be a sucker to there marketing, take a few years off and cop the phone they shoulda dropped from jump street....
I just dropped at&t after almost 4 years of i phones which roughly comes out to almost $6500 JUST FOR SERVICE, not to mention the 11 Iphones i burned thru, were talking almost $8000 for a mfn phone....not to mention how many times i got burned on a itunes purchase or randomly lost entire albums when syncing....they make it real easy to spend loot i give em that.... yea its cool, but i got that new 4g joint and its basiclly the same thing...sorry ill take it a notch down on the hip meter and save a grip...
You do realize it's not just apple that's doin this.  Droid 2 came out this past Summer and Verizon already is planning on dropping two new Droid phones this Winter (Pro and Global)? And I thought Apple was bad for releasing a new iphone every year.

and how the hell'd you burn through 11 iphones?

^ i don't think he knows how to use a phone or iTunes.

how come i never have problems with these things...

^ i don't think he knows how to use a phone or iTunes.

how come i never have problems with these things...

Originally Posted by RedMan

I haven't seen anyone make a valid point on why they hate Apple. I don't understand how people on a website dedicated to overpriced shoes is complaining about price. People have stated Apple hasn't really created anything new Apple just made whatever is on the market better. The iPhone has been out for years and people are still trying to create the iPhone killer. Tablets have been out for years but Apple made a Tablet people actually like. This tread proves a couple people are haters for no appearent reason.
That's nt for you though, this place is filled with hate.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I haven't seen anyone make a valid point on why they hate Apple. I don't understand how people on a website dedicated to overpriced shoes is complaining about price. People have stated Apple hasn't really created anything new Apple just made whatever is on the market better. The iPhone has been out for years and people are still trying to create the iPhone killer. Tablets have been out for years but Apple made a Tablet people actually like. This tread proves a couple people are haters for no appearent reason.
That's nt for you though, this place is filled with hate.

can't speak for any iDevices other than my ipod touch and I love it.  For less than $200.00 i can:
- surf the internet

- play games

- sms / email

- watch movies

- listen to music

- read books

- chat

plus being that its jailbroken, you can tweak/customize all you want.  I'm always gonna be a PC head, but this itouch is great!

can't speak for any iDevices other than my ipod touch and I love it.  For less than $200.00 i can:
- surf the internet

- play games

- sms / email

- watch movies

- listen to music

- read books

- chat

plus being that its jailbroken, you can tweak/customize all you want.  I'm always gonna be a PC head, but this itouch is great!

i have no problem with apple, but im not gonna spend money on product when my phone and laptop does the same thing for 1/4 of the price

ipods are just a waste of money, when you can buy 32gb sd card for $50 and put it on your phone

you can't beat the aesthetics of apples products though

i have no problem with apple, but im not gonna spend money on product when my phone and laptop does the same thing for 1/4 of the price

ipods are just a waste of money, when you can buy 32gb sd card for $50 and put it on your phone

you can't beat the aesthetics of apples products though

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I don't hate it, I just think it's overpriced. WAAAAAYY overpriced.
this.

i can't hate on ipods....but macbooks?
laugh.gif
wildly overpriced.

Something someone wrote up on the subject:
mac_computer_01.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I don't hate it, I just think it's overpriced. WAAAAAYY overpriced.
this.

i can't hate on ipods....but macbooks?
laugh.gif
wildly overpriced.

Something someone wrote up on the subject:
mac_computer_01.jpg

No apple product I ever owned has given me problems

Only apple product I don't mess with is the iPad

No apple product I ever owned has given me problems

Only apple product I don't mess with is the iPad

like people have said i only hate apple because of their prices. iTunes and ipods/iPhones are good for non tech people that just want to get things done and have a nice looking device to use.

But 8GB's for $229 in 2010?????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

like people have said i only hate apple because of their prices. iTunes and ipods/iPhones are good for non tech people that just want to get things done and have a nice looking device to use.

But 8GB's for $229 in 2010?????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I think people hate apple because of the elitist attitude Steve Jobs and some of those "fanboys" have, i.e. telling people to hold their phones differently after the antennagate crap. I still think they put out great products and make it very easy for people who don't understand computers well to utilize their computers. They're reliable and also have great product design.

I think people hate apple because of the elitist attitude Steve Jobs and some of those "fanboys" have, i.e. telling people to hold their phones differently after the antennagate crap. I still think they put out great products and make it very easy for people who don't understand computers well to utilize their computers. They're reliable and also have great product design.

Back
Top Bottom