Who else hates Apple with some sort of passion?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

People who get into these kind of weird rants about electronics/video games are weird to me.

Like dude...buy what you want. It's not that serious. Smoke a j and shut the !$*% up.
Say word.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

its commercial cultism and idolatry  

hit the nail on the head donny, cop the i phone oh wait 3g, cop 3g...oh wait the new joint...like a iphone ok, but dont be a sucker to there marketing, take a few years off and cop the phone they shoulda dropped from jump street....
I just dropped at&t after almost 4 years of i phones which roughly comes out to almost $6500 JUST FOR SERVICE, not to mention the 11 Iphones i burned thru, were talking almost $8000 for a mfn phone....not to mention how many times i got burned on a itunes purchase or randomly lost entire albums when syncing....they make it real easy to spend loot i give em that.... yea its cool, but i got that new 4g joint and its basiclly the same thing...sorry ill take it a notch down on the hip meter and save a grip...

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

its commercial cultism and idolatry  

hit the nail on the head donny, cop the i phone oh wait 3g, cop 3g...oh wait the new joint...like a iphone ok, but dont be a sucker to there marketing, take a few years off and cop the phone they shoulda dropped from jump street....
I just dropped at&t after almost 4 years of i phones which roughly comes out to almost $6500 JUST FOR SERVICE, not to mention the 11 Iphones i burned thru, were talking almost $8000 for a mfn phone....not to mention how many times i got burned on a itunes purchase or randomly lost entire albums when syncing....they make it real easy to spend loot i give em that.... yea its cool, but i got that new 4g joint and its basiclly the same thing...sorry ill take it a notch down on the hip meter and save a grip...

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

People who get into these kind of weird rants about electronics/video games are weird to me.

Like dude...buy what you want. It's not that serious. Smoke a j and shut the !$*% up.
Say word.

this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Say word.

this
laugh.gif

I use an imac because its convenient, great quality, and rarely gives me issues.
I understand what people say about the price, but with everything u have almost its like you get what you pay for.

I use an imac because its convenient, great quality, and rarely gives me issues.
I understand what people say about the price, but with everything u have almost its like you get what you pay for.

I got my IP4 for $85 so I'm not complaining.

Had a 60GB Ipod Video that lasted 4 years as well.

No complaints here.

I got my IP4 for $85 so I'm not complaining.

Had a 60GB Ipod Video that lasted 4 years as well.

No complaints here.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Eh. Apples are ok. I'd buy one if they were a whole lot cheaper.

What/Who I DO hate, however, is HP. They suck. Worst computer company ever! EVER!!!

whats wrong with hp? hp 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Worst company ever. I had 2 HPs and they both fried on me. It's like they are computers with a short life span. I still have my Powerbook G4 from back in 2004 and it still works with no issues. Anyways....the hate people have on Apple with all their own specific reason, that's the hate that I have for HP.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Eh. Apples are ok. I'd buy one if they were a whole lot cheaper.

What/Who I DO hate, however, is HP. They suck. Worst computer company ever! EVER!!!

whats wrong with hp? hp 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Worst company ever. I had 2 HPs and they both fried on me. It's like they are computers with a short life span. I still have my Powerbook G4 from back in 2004 and it still works with no issues. Anyways....the hate people have on Apple with all their own specific reason, that's the hate that I have for HP.

I just really hate that they release new products like every 3 months.
30t6p3b.gif

They don't let you enjoy your product once they announce that they'll be releasing the same product but with better features.

30t6p3b.gif

They don't let you enjoy your product once they announce that they'll be releasing the same product but with better features.

I don't really hate the products as much as I hate their cult following and their stupid commercials featuring some band no one has ever heard of so that tells the hipster nation that Apple is way ahead of it's time because it's found the next band everybody will pretend to like. Maybe I just hate hipsters, and not Apple.
laugh.gif
It's no coincidence that 9 out of 10 thick rimmed glasses wearers at coffee shops are typing their new "novel" on an Apple, just waiting for someone to ask them what they're doing.

I do hate iTunes though. It's worthless on every level possible to me. I'm much happier with my cheap Samsung mp3 player where I don't have to deal with iTunes.

I don't really hate the products as much as I hate their cult following and their stupid commercials featuring some band no one has ever heard of so that tells the hipster nation that Apple is way ahead of it's time because it's found the next band everybody will pretend to like. Maybe I just hate hipsters, and not Apple.
laugh.gif
It's no coincidence that 9 out of 10 thick rimmed glasses wearers at coffee shops are typing their new "novel" on an Apple, just waiting for someone to ask them what they're doing.

I do hate iTunes though. It's worthless on every level possible to me. I'm much happier with my cheap Samsung mp3 player where I don't have to deal with iTunes.

I really do, like I can wait to replace this Macbook Pro.
I appreciate it for the time being because I do need a laptop, but the only product I appreciate 100% would be the iPod and that's it.

I really do, like I can wait to replace this Macbook Pro.
I appreciate it for the time being because I do need a laptop, but the only product I appreciate 100% would be the iPod and that's it.

I used to, because I didn't have one.
laugh.gif

I just got a MBP last month, I'm enjoying using it a lot. It's definitely pricey, but it's a great laptop and it's worth it. I also got an iPhone recently (although I got it as a bday gift) so I guess I'm a mac fanboy now
laugh.gif

But about several weeks in using my Macbook Pro, I'd say a PC still has its advantages, and I'm sure you could get one with much better specs than a MBP. It all depends on what you want to use your laptop for, how often you use it, etc.

I used to, because I didn't have one.
laugh.gif

I just got a MBP last month, I'm enjoying using it a lot. It's definitely pricey, but it's a great laptop and it's worth it. I also got an iPhone recently (although I got it as a bday gift) so I guess I'm a mac fanboy now
laugh.gif

But about several weeks in using my Macbook Pro, I'd say a PC still has its advantages, and I'm sure you could get one with much better specs than a MBP. It all depends on what you want to use your laptop for, how often you use it, etc.

I haven't seen anyone make a valid point on why they hate Apple. I don't understand how people on a website dedicated to overpriced shoes is complaining about price. People have stated Apple hasn't really created anything new Apple just made whatever is on the market better. The iPhone has been out for years and people are still trying to create the iPhone killer. Tablets have been out for years but Apple made a Tablet people actually like. This tread proves a couple people are haters for no appearent reason.

I haven't seen anyone make a valid point on why they hate Apple. I don't understand how people on a website dedicated to overpriced shoes is complaining about price. People have stated Apple hasn't really created anything new Apple just made whatever is on the market better. The iPhone has been out for years and people are still trying to create the iPhone killer. Tablets have been out for years but Apple made a Tablet people actually like. This tread proves a couple people are haters for no appearent reason.

I don't know what you people do to your PCs to claim that they don't work after 2 years. Ive had my gateway laptop since 2005. It still works pretty well minus some user errors. (dropped it and cracked the back of it causing the screen to flicker at times). But it still runs smooth enough.

I understand people by computers for different reasons. So if you got the money and want a MAC then go ahead buy it. My friend has had serious hardware problems in the past with his macbook pro but that's all. (Screen just died wouldn't come on, mother board fried cost him 700 bucks to replace)

I however own an iphone and absolutely love the product. My phone is jail broken so i can't say i love apple's software limitations. but the device itself is fully capable of doing everything.

Customer service at apple has been atrocious for me. I have never had one successful trip to the apple store. Every issue i have had with my phone has been shunned and blamed on me. If the product wasn't so good i would have never upgraded to my 3gs (went from first gen to 3gs).

I don't know what you people do to your PCs to claim that they don't work after 2 years. Ive had my gateway laptop since 2005. It still works pretty well minus some user errors. (dropped it and cracked the back of it causing the screen to flicker at times). But it still runs smooth enough.

I understand people by computers for different reasons. So if you got the money and want a MAC then go ahead buy it. My friend has had serious hardware problems in the past with his macbook pro but that's all. (Screen just died wouldn't come on, mother board fried cost him 700 bucks to replace)

I however own an iphone and absolutely love the product. My phone is jail broken so i can't say i love apple's software limitations. but the device itself is fully capable of doing everything.

Customer service at apple has been atrocious for me. I have never had one successful trip to the apple store. Every issue i have had with my phone has been shunned and blamed on me. If the product wasn't so good i would have never upgraded to my 3gs (went from first gen to 3gs).

Originally Posted by demik

30t6p3b.gif

This, i want to buy the ip4, but in fear that a new one will come out in a month.

Originally Posted by demik

30t6p3b.gif

This, i want to buy the ip4, but in fear that a new one will come out in a month.

Back
Top Bottom