Who else hates Apple with some sort of passion?

Look at the release date of Apple's products. There products are released at least years apart. If you buy any phone 6+ months after it has been chances are the replacement is coming out soon. Look at Motorola's Droid.

Look at the release date of Apple's products. There products are released at least years apart. If you buy any phone 6+ months after it has been chances are the replacement is coming out soon. Look at Motorola's Droid.

Don't hate apple, I just don't wanna jump on the I-train like everybody else.  sidenote: i am addicted to games on the touch.

Don't hate apple, I just don't wanna jump on the I-train like everybody else.  sidenote: i am addicted to games on the touch.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I don't hate it, I just think it's overpriced. WAAAAAYY overpriced.
this.

i can't hate on ipods....but macbooks?
laugh.gif
wildly overpriced.
Ipods/Itouches/Iphones are overpriced as well.  The battery life on Ipods lact 1.5-2 years at the very most.  Once your battery is dead you have to resort to Apple's #**#%@ customer service.  They charge u $75 + tax + shipping to replace the battery.  I have a generic MP3 player I bought in '05 that has outlasted two Nanos and one Mini.  

this.

laugh.gif
wildly overpriced.
Ipods/Itouches/Iphones are overpriced as well.  The battery life on Ipods lact 1.5-2 years at the very most.  Once your battery is dead you have to resort to Apple's #**#%@ customer service.  They charge u $75 + tax + shipping to replace the battery.  I have a generic MP3 player I bought in '05 that has outlasted two Nanos and one Mini.  

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I use an imac because its convenient, great quality, and rarely gives me issues.
I understand what people say about the price, but with everything u have almost its like you get what you pay for.

/thread.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I use an imac because its convenient, great quality, and rarely gives me issues.
I understand what people say about the price, but with everything u have almost its like you get what you pay for.

/thread.

I hate Apple but I don't bit the hand that feeds me my electronics. Apple is the best software company out there. Eff Steve Jobs I hate that dbag. If I caught him in the streets I'm slapping the poop outta him.

I hate Apple but I don't bit the hand that feeds me my electronics. Apple is the best software company out there. Eff Steve Jobs I hate that dbag. If I caught him in the streets I'm slapping the poop outta him.

The stuff is nice. I just think its really overpriced. People buying their stuff just for the name/brand. Like someone I know is planning to buy some macbook for like 2 g's and then I ask em for what and then they reply because it's really nice. *!!? and then for ipods... they're overpriced for what they can do too. For years there's been mp3 player alternatives better than the ipod (features, battery life, etc.) and for better price but nobody knew them and then when they did see em they just say ipod was better because "it's an ipod".

I guess I don't hate the company I just dislike stupid people thinking Apple is the best without even looking at the alternatives.

The stuff is nice. I just think its really overpriced. People buying their stuff just for the name/brand. Like someone I know is planning to buy some macbook for like 2 g's and then I ask em for what and then they reply because it's really nice. *!!? and then for ipods... they're overpriced for what they can do too. For years there's been mp3 player alternatives better than the ipod (features, battery life, etc.) and for better price but nobody knew them and then when they did see em they just say ipod was better because "it's an ipod".

I guess I don't hate the company I just dislike stupid people thinking Apple is the best without even looking at the alternatives.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i understand that computers break, but to say that the customer service sucks
indifferent.gif
that's why Apple's ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.

Are you talking about hp or apple? 
I'm talking about HP and all the times I contacted them they were craptastic. Didn't even help with my problem majority of the time, they just wanted me to drop some money on product "x" that would "resolve" the problem. Most of the time, I'd find the solution on my own. I called about my warranty to get a new battery and they said my warranty was up even though I had only had the computer for 9 months. 

Forget HP. All the people I know with it have had problems. I've been with HP since Windows 98 and every last one of those computers had a problem, including their flat panel monitors. 

I don't do anything with my laptop, but transport it from point A to point B. There's no reason why it should've had battery problems, charger problems, and screws coming out in a matter of a few months. That's ridic. 

Father doesn't even take his laptop out the house. He sits in the same little area everyday to use his. Never dropped it, never spilled anything on it and it still had problems.

IDK, maybe you just lucked out or have a better computer than me because this definitely isn't the first time I've had problems with them. Also, if it means anything, I also have a Sony Vaio and it doesn't give nearly as much problems as the HP laptops do. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

i understand that computers break, but to say that the customer service sucks
indifferent.gif
that's why Apple's ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.

Are you talking about hp or apple? 
I'm talking about HP and all the times I contacted them they were craptastic. Didn't even help with my problem majority of the time, they just wanted me to drop some money on product "x" that would "resolve" the problem. Most of the time, I'd find the solution on my own. I called about my warranty to get a new battery and they said my warranty was up even though I had only had the computer for 9 months. 

Forget HP. All the people I know with it have had problems. I've been with HP since Windows 98 and every last one of those computers had a problem, including their flat panel monitors. 

I don't do anything with my laptop, but transport it from point A to point B. There's no reason why it should've had battery problems, charger problems, and screws coming out in a matter of a few months. That's ridic. 

Father doesn't even take his laptop out the house. He sits in the same little area everyday to use his. Never dropped it, never spilled anything on it and it still had problems.

IDK, maybe you just lucked out or have a better computer than me because this definitely isn't the first time I've had problems with them. Also, if it means anything, I also have a Sony Vaio and it doesn't give nearly as much problems as the HP laptops do. 

Originally Posted by bredin808

this.

laugh.gif
wildly overpriced.
Ipods/Itouches/Iphones are overpriced as well.  The battery life on Ipods lact 1.5-2 years at the very most.  Once your battery is dead you have to resort to Apple's %*$**% customer service.  They charge u $75 + tax + shipping to replace the battery.  I have a generic MP3 player I bought in '05 that has outlasted two Nanos and one Mini.  

My iPod is over 3 years old and the battery never dies. I only charge it on my laptop too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bredin808

this.

laugh.gif
wildly overpriced.
Ipods/Itouches/Iphones are overpriced as well.  The battery life on Ipods lact 1.5-2 years at the very most.  Once your battery is dead you have to resort to Apple's %*$**% customer service.  They charge u $75 + tax + shipping to replace the battery.  I have a generic MP3 player I bought in '05 that has outlasted two Nanos and one Mini.  

My iPod is over 3 years old and the battery never dies. I only charge it on my laptop too
roll.gif

^^^^^I feel your pain. My screen went out with one laptop. Then paint or the color from the laptop started to chip off due to the heat. I would send it in to HP and they would never fix my issue. Like after 2 weeks of holding, they attempt to fix it half way and just send it back to me and then I would have to just send it right back to them saying it is still broken. After months of just bad service, they said I can just get a new HP computer and only about a couple of months owning that, my harddrive fried and my warranty was up.

If I had to go PC again, I would go with a Dell because I heard they have some great customer service. Still, I like Apple and never had huge issues. I never tell other people to get an Apple but I never bash Apple as a bad product.

Back
Top Bottom