Who else hates Apple with some sort of passion?

Apple is cool in my book...posting from my MBP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I use an macmini because its convenient, great quality, and rarely gives me issues.
I understand what people say about the price, but with everything u have almost its like you get what you pay for.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I use an macmini because its convenient, great quality, and rarely gives me issues.
I understand what people say about the price, but with everything u have almost its like you get what you pay for.

I hate iPods. Okay I lied, I !%**!!+ love iPods but they always break within 2-3 years.

R.I.P to my most recent ipod touch. 
frown.gif

I hate iPods. Okay I lied, I !%**!!+ love iPods but they always break within 2-3 years.

R.I.P to my most recent ipod touch. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

People who get into these kind of weird rants about electronics/video games are weird to me.

Like dude...buy what you want. It's not that serious. Smoke a j and shut the !$*% up.

based

Originally Posted by Im Not You

People who get into these kind of weird rants about electronics/video games are weird to me.

Like dude...buy what you want. It's not that serious. Smoke a j and shut the !$*% up.

based

The things I admire about Apple: their attention to aesthetic detail, the brand that they've built, their "F you, we can do it better than you" attitude e.g. making their own phone and PC hardware (which mostly comes from their CEO), their ability to make things palatable for normal people e.g. the touchscreens, purchasing music, finding and purchasing apps.

That being said, I get this feeling that some of their retail store workers look down on customers and their products are overpriced.

I think if you ask this question over on the Jordan forum or some other forum where your demographic is 15-20 year olds, you'd get a much better response. The general forum seems like its where all the old NTers who grew out of buying shoes stay.

The things I admire about Apple: their attention to aesthetic detail, the brand that they've built, their "F you, we can do it better than you" attitude e.g. making their own phone and PC hardware (which mostly comes from their CEO), their ability to make things palatable for normal people e.g. the touchscreens, purchasing music, finding and purchasing apps.

That being said, I get this feeling that some of their retail store workers look down on customers and their products are overpriced.

I think if you ask this question over on the Jordan forum or some other forum where your demographic is 15-20 year olds, you'd get a much better response. The general forum seems like its where all the old NTers who grew out of buying shoes stay.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I dont own any Apple products and never plan to. I had an iPod once but gave it away. I just dont see the hype. Its not really that I hate them, just dont really have any use for them.

No use for a music player?
No. Im not anywhere where I ever need to bust out music and listen to it. I listen to music in my car and at my house. I prefer CD's. I guess I am old school.

I dont own any Apple products and never plan to. I had an iPod once but gave it away. I just dont see the hype. Its not really that I hate them, just dont really have any use for them.

No. Im not anywhere where I ever need to bust out music and listen to it. I listen to music in my car and at my house. I prefer CD's. I guess I am old school.

diego, you listen to mp3s?

I love their ipods, ipod touch, iPhone are verrry nice but the plans offered are stupid.

iPad is terrible, and their laptops are overpriced. Why is a MacBook 13" with an outdated dual core processor around $1000? Its a bit ridiculous.

Only thing I dislike are the fan boys that swear up and down that Apple's %#$$ don't stink. Tell it like it is and don't be a sheep. Companies put out very good products and sometimes very bad ones, and Apple is no exception.

I love their ipods, ipod touch, iPhone are verrry nice but the plans offered are stupid.

iPad is terrible, and their laptops are overpriced. Why is a MacBook 13" with an outdated dual core processor around $1000? Its a bit ridiculous.

Only thing I dislike are the fan boys that swear up and down that Apple's %#$$ don't stink. Tell it like it is and don't be a sheep. Companies put out very good products and sometimes very bad ones, and Apple is no exception.

diego, you listen to mp3s?

Back
Top Bottom