Who Does This Jay Z _ Think He Is?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

<>.

mb.jpg

the roc is too strong

I hear what your saying, but at the same time we have to take a look at the people that are critcizing Jay and the actual motives behind it. Let's take a look at some of their flaws. Just as you pointed out earlier the OP has an avy of Soulja Boy
eyes.gif
of all people, but yet he feels the need to express his hatred/somewhat hatred for Jay due to a cameo in a video. How mean how frivolous is that?? I mean at some point in time we just have to look at the character issues of some of the people that post on here. Then we have an individual who hardly ever has anything good to say about Jay but yet always makes his way in every Jay thread, who is probably still bitter about Nas's recent child support case, and another individual who is Rick FRAUD's biggest fan, truly sad if you ask me. I mean as the saying goes, enough is enough and too much stinks!!

What does the fact that I have Soulja Boy in my avy have to do with anything? Y'all take avys and sigs too serious. Real recognize real, I got a lot ofrespect for the _ and his grind. %%%%, even your lord and savior respect the lil _....

Its not just about the cameo, its this whole god like aura fanboys like you are putting around this guy, don't y'all got fathers to look up to? Like Imentioned before he's a great rapper, but he's definitely the most overrated. The only way he could be more overrated if God forbid, he died tomorrow,_s like you would be calling him the greatest entertainer of our time.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I'm sitting here watching this Fab video for "When The Money Goes" and this guy posted up in the backseat of the car like its his office with Fab coming in getting schooled. This _ act like he just the *$$#*** Don Dada around these parts, and _s feed into this $!+@. You couldn't be in more than the intro for a song where you on the hook?

Its not just this though, That DOA video was even worse. Got Lyor Cohen chauffering this _,opening the door and whatnot. Then he walking in the italian restaurant and $!+@ like a Made Man, like he could ever be breaking bread with some big players in a crime syndicate. They'd be calling this _ a moolie so fast it'll make his head spin.Somebody on here said that Jay wants to be a middle aged white man so bad and they hit the nail right on the head.

Acting like he too good to diss _s, he shook cause he know he taking an L with whoever try to battle him. He'll send subliminals all day, but when you respond its "Groupie, Get over it." $$$+%.

*$@%*@ up the Roc to be the worst executive Def Jam's even seen. Got his crew starving cause he ate the whole cake !*% _...

And this is who y'all believe in?
smh.gif
^i concur 100 percent. Jay-Z is the herb of all herbs and the ultimate cornball. and he named his clothing company after old rich evil white men(not all white people, im just talking about the real rockefeller family) so what do expect.

Its not just about the cameo, its this whole god like aura fanboys like you are putting around this guy, don't y'all got fathers to look up to? Like I mentioned before he's a great rapper, but he's definitely the most overrated. The only way he could be more overrated if God forbid, he died tomorrow, _s like you would be calling him the greatest entertainer of our time.
I get what you saying. But why be mad at Jay? It's the fans who put him on a pedestal. Go at the stans.
Dude's love to hate cause a _ doing better. It's only entertainment fam.

Its not just about the cameo, its this whole god like aura fanboys like you are putting around this guy, don't y'all got fathers to look up to? Like I mentioned before he's a great rapper, but he's definitely the most overrated. The only way he could be more overrated if God forbid, he died tomorrow, _s like you would be calling him the greatest entertainer of our time.

Where are you getting all this "lord and savior" talk from?? Who on here worships Jay as if he truly is God??

Have u not heard Reasonable Doubt or
seen the album cover? Jay came out wit
the image & person that he was already
"Made." He ran wit it, and so have his fans.
I mean, the man started to call himself "Hova"
and people actually acknowledge him as so.

roll.gif
at my boy saying this in an email on the same topic "mostsuccessful black entertainer"
roll.gif

Alright ill break it down...he said it himself..he set the most trends..(truth)...most consistent rapper ever(out of the catalog only 2 subpar albums kingdom come, and dynasty)...may be the most successful black entertainer of our era..music, fashion, movies...the fact that @$ talk about dude daily shows the amount of influence he's had on our culture...he is better than 99.8% of rap out there the .2% would prolly include nas and 3 stacks....has the greatest hip hop debut album of all time...little kids in america don't knw nas first album was illmatic but lil kids in the u.s. and japan knw jay-z's first album is rd.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Where are you getting all this "lord and savior" talk from?? Who on here worships Jay as if he truly is God??

Its a bunch of folks, I'm not too familiar with screen names, you may be one as well but BFA is notorious for this

Ok, so at the end of the day, dudes hate Jay-Z NOW, yet OP got a Soulja Boy avy
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

September 11th

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

You can tell BP3 is right around the corner, there's going to be alot more Jay Z hate threads just like this one here. Dudes have nothing better to do I guess.

Ya'll $$#+!! are giddy as sum young highschool broads over BP3...

It could be worse champ, people on here could actually be excited to hear new music from Rick FRAUD.

laugh.gif
u go at them for hating jay but u do the same %%#! wit ross...

i just find that funny...

I hear what your saying, but at the same time we have to take a look at the people that are critcizing Jay and the actual motives behind it. Let's take a look at some of their flaws. Just as you pointed out earlier the OP has an avy of Soulja Boy
eyes.gif
of all people, but yet he feels the need to express his hatred/somewhat hatred for Jay due to a cameo in a video. How mean how frivolous is that?? I mean at some point in time we just have to look at the character issues of some of the people that post on here. Then we have an individual who hardly ever has anything good to say about Jay but yet always makes his way in every Jay thread, who is probably still bitter about Nas's recent child support case, and another individual who is Rick FRAUD's biggest fan, truly sad if you ask me. I mean as the saying goes, enough is enough and too much stinks!!

Breathtaking....

You quick to hate Ross/soulja Boy guts...

But don't let %%+%+ talk about Jay!

Even after D.Haven and Calvin Klein put his %$% on blast you and other chose to ignore that #@+%

Ya'll still believe Jay can do no wrong...

How bias can ya'll #%%%#@ be?

laugh.gif

Ya'll need to stop turning a blind eye to his "street credibilty" if you gon' hate on Ross and Others

ALL RAPPERS LIE

Even Jay

Once you stans (not just Jay stans either ) come to that realization...

You can then just enjoy the music

And Vol.3 WAS a debacle

%%+%+ OD'ed on Timbo beats

But I thought record don't mean #@+%....

Ol' double standard %$% #%%%#@
smh.gif

I'll tell you what's TRULY breahtaking champ, and thats Rick FRAUD's fanbase, even after he blatantly lied on camera about being aC.O. From that day forward Rick FRAUD's fanbase should have beeen cut in half, leaving only his immediate family and friends. Now I don't know whereyou fall in line with that mix but either way you have some explaining to do.

It's not that I completely ignored what Klein or D.Haven said about Jay cause from their point of perspective I'm sure they may be right. However, youalso have to take them dudes say as well as Jaz O with a grain of salt. Mainly because all those guys are still in the hood making no moves, especially JazO, I mean the last time we saw highlights of that clown he was on the corner somewhere in New York freestylin on camera looking bummy. I mean, dude is 40+ andliterally still trying to get in the rap game, I mean at some point in time you gotta realize that it's time to move on and try something else, his timehas past. Not to mention, all 3 of these guys at some point in time were cool with Jay, so I'm sure from their perspective they might be a bit mad causein comparison to Jay they are struggling everyday from a financial standpoint. Again, I'm sure Jay has done some wrong in his past or even did someonewrong in his past, who hasn't. Yeah all rappers lie or fabricate their raps a bit, but your boy Rick FRAUD took it to a whole nother level, and that'sjust something that I can't condone, if it works for you then more power to you brotha.

Also, Vol. 3>any album Rick FRAUD has or will drop, and that's any day of the week and twice on Sunday champ.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ok, so at the end of the day, dudes hate Jay-Z NOW, yet OP got a Soulja Boy avy
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

September 11th

And you got a dirty _ and an ugly +!* baby as your avy...what's your point?
low blow
nerd.gif

HARMCITY45 wrote:

I'm able to enjoy %%$$## music cuz I know this #%@* is Just entertainment...

Ya'll %%$$## believe the #%@* is real...

And why is ya'l %%$$## hating soulja Boy?

Young +++*+ is a real bonafide Hustler..

Who grinded to where he is at...

And ya'll can't even respect that?

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom