Who Does This Jay Z _ Think He Is?

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Dudes act as if Jay could single handedly sell these rocafella artists himself..what was he supposed to do feature on every track for every one of them? The ones that could have blown up (Kanye) did, and the ones that probably wouldnt sell anyway(Freeway, Young Gunz, Peedi, and to an extent even Beanie) didn't. Why? cus you will never find a million "street" dudes that would purchase an album from the store the legit way anymore. And ladies aint gone latch on to no Beans or Freeway.. They shoulda neva gave u Ni**as Computers and broadband if they wanted to keep selling their music and being promoted.
Co-sign everything you said. Jay-Z can't work magic, he alone cannot make all them State Property #%!*$$ go platinum. None of them Roc artistsbesides Kanye were capable of making a top 10 hit single that would lead to large record sales. Why do some of yall not recognize that? They don't have aslarge an audience as you think. Jay was a bad CEO in some ways but Jeezy, Ross, Rihanna, Ne-Yo and Kanye became superstars during his tenure, you can'tdeny that.

As for the video, it's not that serious. If anything a Jay-Z cameo could only help Fab, cuz Lord knows Jay barely appears in other artists videosnowadays.Were yall complaining when he did the exact same thing in Memphis Bleek's "Round Here" video? I bet yall forgot about that huh?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I already knew my comment was got have some backlash IDGAF

I'm callin it as I see it..

I've always been against the an artist owning a lable

Cuz they can't focus on their own artist

Their album is gonna come fisrt always

You wanna be known as a buissness man...

Than stop making music and standing in the spotlight

%$!+% is settin his artist up for failure

O

Ya'll need to stop saying Jeezy and Kanye too...
laugh.gif

LA Reid got Jeezy in the door....

Dame Got 'Ye in the door...

Jay didn't even +*#% wit 'Ye (artist wise) until he blew up....

He was just another producer to him....

'Ye sided wit Jay cuz he knew Dame was gonna get Blackballed

Ya'll talmbout Roc Nation...

You might as well sign wit puff

360 deals FTL...

I'm done now...

Ya'll can go back to flamin' me

*steps off the porch and throws the bull horn on the roof*

That was beautiful G, it brought a tear to my eye

Like any other artists are doin well right now. Yall sound like LL and Meth. They blamed Jay. Jay no longer running things, and they still doin bad, so is itstill Jay's fault? of course. lol

edit: sounding like a bitter washed up rapper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I'm sitting here watching this Fab video for "When The Money Goes" and this guy posted up in the backseat of the car like its his office with Fab coming in getting schooled. This _ act like he just the *$$#*** Don Dada around these parts, and _s feed into this $!+@. You couldn't be in more than the intro for a song where you on the hook?

Its not just this though, That DOA video was even worse. Got Lyor Cohen chauffering this _,opening the door and whatnot. Then he walking in the italian restaurant and $!+@ like a Made Man, like he could ever be breaking bread with some big players in a crime syndicate. They'd be calling this _ a moolie so fast it'll make his head spin.Somebody on here said that Jay wants to be a middle aged white man so bad and they hit the nail right on the head.

Acting like he too good to diss _s, he shook cause he know he taking an L with whoever try to battle him. He'll send subliminals all day, but when you respond its "Groupie, Get over it." $$$+%.

*$@%*@ up the Roc to be the worst executive Def Jam's even seen. Got his crew starving cause he ate the whole cake !*% _...

And this is who y'all believe in?
smh.gif

I completely agree.

jay has always been garbage except for one cd ... everything else he does is hype/name ... even beyonce is starting to fall off turning psycho and +%!% ...

im not checking for bp3 at all ...

Yeah and the who the f-ck do tupac think he is playin a angel in the i aint mad at ya video!He aint no angel!
I feel u cuz eminem dressin up like elvis he aint elvis. That lame n 50 cent in that in da club video he aint no body builder.

.......This Thread Sucks

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Ne Yo, Young Jeezy & Rhianna all Platinum.... & he's a terrible CEO?
Sept 11th BP3 baby on the way

He wasn't the CEO. He was the President. And he was a figurehead. Meant to attract talent. If you're an up and coming artist, you're going to wantto sign to the label that Jay is on.

Y'all really think he was running IDJ and in the studio and touring? Come on now. Are you familiar with LA Reid? Shakir Stewart. Ya'll need to stopacting like Jay has done ANYTHING that he's done by himself.

Harmcity45 is dropping gems. But honestly, getting into the whole Dame thing is a business conversation that fanboys will never be able to understand ordiscuss intelligently. I will fall back on that Combat Jack write up, a dude that WORKED with them, who said that without Dame, there is no Jay. Period. End ofstory. I'm old enough to remember how hard Jay was trying to get on to no avail before he connected with Dame. Very similar to BIG and Puff.

Where Beans at? Where Bleek at? Where the YG's? Who put 'Ye on for real? Are ya'll really that blind?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

they talkin bout rocafella artists... but them dudes had the worst images ever... fat bald muslims rapping about coke all day aint exactly appealing to the core cd buying audience... it was still good music tho... cats just b mad cuz he aint waste money on promo for *$%# he knew wouldnt sell anyway...

laugh.gif
fat bald muslims talking about coke...man that ++!! made me laugh...

Originally Posted by illphillip

He wasn't the CEO. He was the President. And he was a figurehead. Meant to attract talent. If you're an up and coming artist, you're going to want to sign to the label that Jay is on.

Y'all really think he was running IDJ and in the studio and touring? Come on now. Are you familiar with LA Reid? Shakir Stewart. Ya'll need to stop acting like Jay has done ANYTHING that he's done by himself.

Harmcity45 is dropping gems. But honestly, getting into the whole Dame thing is a business conversation that fanboys will never be able to understand or discuss intelligently. I will fall back on that Combat Jack write up, a dude that WORKED with them, who said that without Dame, there is no Jay. Period. End of story. I'm old enough to remember how hard Jay was trying to get on to no avail before he connected with Dame. Very similar to BIG and Puff.

Where Beans at? Where Bleek at? Where the YG's? Who put 'Ye on for real? Are ya'll really that blind?
Wait a minute so Jay gets the blame for artists that did bad, but he can't take any credit for artists that did well? Umm ok.

And I don't know why people give Dame credit for putting Ye on. Dame said it himself that the only reason he let Ye put an album out was because he figuredif it was wack he would have an album full of Ye beats that he could throw his artists on. That's hardly Dame putting on. More like Ye got him self on.Dame did not believe in Ye as an artist.

Originally Posted by rocman23

At least Em goes at people who can actually respond. So Jay can't battle Game but at the same time he can do @#$+ like this?:

DeShawn Stevenson? An NBA Player? This _ not even the 2nd best player on his team but Hawaiian Sophie has time to diss him huh? Yeah Ok
grin.gif
�� Fraud Broad Status
@%#@ was clearly a joke. and how you gonna knock dude for what was done in music videos.
That %%@@ wasn't no ++%+@%+ joke, maybe you don't watch basketball so you don't understand why he dissed him, but it wasn't ajoke. I really shouldn't even be mad at Jay because it's _s like you that make me dislike him.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by illphillip

He wasn't the CEO. He was the President. And he was a figurehead. Meant to attract talent. If you're an up and coming artist, you're going to want to sign to the label that Jay is on.

Y'all really think he was running IDJ and in the studio and touring? Come on now. Are you familiar with LA Reid? Shakir Stewart. Ya'll need to stop acting like Jay has done ANYTHING that he's done by himself.

Harmcity45 is dropping gems. But honestly, getting into the whole Dame thing is a business conversation that fanboys will never be able to understand or discuss intelligently. I will fall back on that Combat Jack write up, a dude that WORKED with them, who said that without Dame, there is no Jay. Period. End of story. I'm old enough to remember how hard Jay was trying to get on to no avail before he connected with Dame. Very similar to BIG and Puff.

Wait a minute so Jay gets the blame for artists that did bad, but he can't take any credit for artists that did well? Umm ok.

And I don't know why people give Dame credit for putting Ye on. Dame said it himself that the only reason he let Ye put an album out was because he figured if it was wack he would have an album full of Ye beats that he could throw his artists on. That's hardly Dame putting on. More like Ye got him self on. Dame did not believe in Ye as an artist.

why NT never argues the MUSIC baffles me.

dudes get butt hurt with everything jay-z does...

does it really bother you that much fam? let hte man live, go make your own money.

I already knew my comment was got have some backlash IDGAF

I'm callin it as I see it..

I've always been against the an artist owning a lable

Cuz they can't focus on their own artist

Their album is gonna come fisrt always

You wanna be known as a buissness man...

Than stop making music and standing in the spotlight

%$!+% is settin his artist up for failure

O

Ya'll need to stop saying Jeezy and Kanye too...
laugh.gif

LA Reid got Jeezy in the door....

Dame Got 'Ye in the door...

Jay didn't even +*#% wit 'Ye (artist wise) until he blew up....

He was just another producer to him....

'Ye sided wit Jay cuz he knew Dame was gonna get Blackballed

Ya'll talmbout Roc Nation...

You might as well sign wit puff

360 deals FTL...

I'm done now...

Ya'll can go back to flamin' me

*steps off the porch and throws the bull horn on the roof*

That was beautiful G, it brought a tear to my eye

pimp.gif

Wheres audio of Jay on the Angie show when they was talking to him about the kid from Trinidad being his?
someone find it please.

Jay-Z is better than 99.9% of "emcees" or "rappers" and all you want to do is hate on him. He is a successful man, a member of the blackcommunity, a leader in Hip-hop, a billionaire, a mogul of a businessman, a rag to riches story and still you hate ? You all need to check your hearts, this manhas done so much for the youth to realize that anything is possible and all you do is focus on his flaws WHICH ALL HUMANS HAVE. Check yourself before you wreckyourself.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Jay-Z is better than 99.9% of "emcees" or "rappers" and all you want to do is hate on him. He is a successful man, a member of the black community, a leader in Hip-hop, a billionaire, a mogul of a businessman, a rag to riches story and still you hate ? You all need to check your hearts, this man has done so much for the youth to realize that anything is possible and all you do is focus on his flaws WHICH ALL HUMANS HAVE. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

laugh.gif

Hmm...where to start....

better than 99.9% of "emcees" or "rappers" .

laugh.gif
No

He is a successful man....

It was his downfall like every other musician...

a member of the black community

He'd trade this in to be an old white guy in a heartbeat.

a leader in Hip-hop

By following Kanye's lead...right....

a billionaire

He's not a Billionaire, and what would that have to do with anything if he was?

this man has done so much for the youth to realize that anything is possible

How?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

Corniest outro ever.

^Exactly why I don't respect anything you post (non-Neptunes related) anymore.
laugh.gif

That natural Jay hate-age.

Jay blew Ye up w/ BP1. &b Jay has to put out albums to make up for the bricks his artist put out

Esp. After that debacle called Vol.3
Vol. 3 topped the billboard charts with nearly half a million sold in its first few days of release. To date, the album has sold over 3million copies, the most successful single from the album is the now-infamous BigPimpin' NYMP, Come and Get Me, It's Hot, There's Been a Murder, and Jigga my ___
And all reviews gave it at least 3 stars

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Jay-Z is better than 99.9% of "emcees" or "rappers" and all you want to do is hate on him. He is a successful man, a member of the black community, a leader in Hip-hop, a billionaire, a mogul of a businessman, a rag to riches story and still you hate ? You all need to check your hearts, this man has done so much for the youth to realize that anything is possible and all you do is focus on his flaws WHICH ALL HUMANS HAVE. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

LMAO You must have grew up with this guy cuz you gotta be 40 yrs old yourself talking like that...Check myself before I wreck myself??

You can tell BP3 is right around the corner, there's going to be alot more Jay Z hate threads just like this one here. Dudes have nothing better to do Iguess.

Ya'll $$#+!! are giddy as sum young highschool broads over BP3...

It could be worse champ, people on here could actually be excited to hear new music from Rick FRAUD.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You can tell BP3 is right around the corner, there's going to be alot more Jay Z hate threads just like this one here. Dudes have nothing better to do I guess.

Ya'll $$#+!! are giddy as sum young highschool broads over BP3...

It could be worse champ, people on here could actually be excited to hear new music from Rick FRAUD.

laugh.gif
u go at them for hating jay but u do the same %%#! wit ross...

i just find that funny...

I hear what your saying, but at the same time we have to take a look at the people that are critcizing Jay and the actual motives behind it. Let's take alook at some of their flaws. Just as you pointed out earlier the OP has an avy of Soulja Boy
eyes.gif
of all people, but yet he feels the need to express his hatred/somewhat hatredfor Jay due to a cameo in a video. How mean how frivolous is that?? I mean at some point in time we just have to look at the character issues of some of thepeople that post on here. Then we have an individual who hardly ever has anything good to say about Jay but yet always makes his way in every Jay thread, whois probably still bitter about Nas's recent child support case, and another individual who is Rick FRAUD's biggest fan, truly sad if you ask me. Imean as the saying goes, enough is enough and too much stinks!!

Back
Top Bottom