Who Does This Jay Z _ Think He Is?

How you admit he's one of the best to ever touch the mic then get mad people hail him king? You upset that he not humble enough? Sounding mad feminine onsome "she ain't all that" tip. The hate in you is to strong

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I'm sitting here watching this Fab video for "When The Money Goes" and this guy posted up in the backseat of the car like its his office with Fab coming in getting schooled. This _ act like he just the *$$#*** Don Dada around these parts, and _s feed into this $!+@. You couldn't be in more than the intro for a song where you on the hook?

Its not just this though, That DOA video was even worse. Got Lyor Cohen chauffering this _,opening the door and whatnot. Then he walking in the italian restaurant and $!+@ like a Made Man, like he could ever be breaking bread with some big players in a crime syndicate. They'd be calling this _ a moolie so fast it'll make his head spin.Somebody on here said that Jay wants to be a middle aged white man so bad and they hit the nail right on the head.

Acting like he too good to diss _s, he shook cause he know he taking an L with whoever try to battle him. He'll send subliminals all day, but when you respond its "Groupie, Get over it." $$$+%.

*$@%*@ up the Roc to be the worst executive Def Jam's even seen. Got his crew starving cause he ate the whole cake !*% _...

And this is who y'all believe in?
smh.gif

260exkz.jpg

Loso' probably didnt feel the same way obviously as i dont think he would let himself get sonned in his own video
eyes.gif

Do Some Of The Jay Haters Actually Know This Guy Personally? I Don't understand how people can say what someone is or ain't but they don't knowthem.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by Wade187

How you admit he's one of the best to ever touch the mic then get mad people hail him king? You upset that he not humble enough? Sounding mad feminine on some "she ain't all that" tip. The hate in you is to strong
By your logic in order to acknowledge someone is skilled at their profession you must also worship them?
eyes.gif
The stupidity in you is strong.

. No by my logic if you feel some one is one of the greatest you shouldn't be all that upset if he himself or others may think he is the greatest. Hedidn't say jay was good he said he was one of the best ever. I'm taking exactly what he said into acount your the one trying to twist it just to addyour little 2 cents in.

BIG, PAC, NAS ETC.

All have people who worship the ground they walk/walked on.

Why are you actin like this is something NEW??

I doubt you were mad when BIG & PAC dominated headlines.

Jay-Z has done wit with the best of them... can't knock on dude.... but i wanna see game and jay battle.

He catching a brick with BP3, if this _ sells over 400,000 the first week I'll never post on Niketalk again. On the real, 50 cent with no buzz or good single could still outsell this _
Well Then, You got about 4 weeks left on NikeTalk. Enjoy it while it last.
laugh.gif

He catching a brick with BP3, if this _ sells over 400,000 the first week I'll never post on Niketalk again. On the real, 50 cent with no buzz or good single could still outsell this _
laugh.gif
RIP, you did it to yourself man.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

so u honestly think game can beat jay-z n a battle AND u have soulja boy in ya avy? how old are u and whats drugs are yall kids on these days?

What rap battle has Jay Z ever won?

will read later, but i imagine a few co signs...bet i can even name the NTers who will. lol

so u honestly think game can beat jay-z n a battle AND u have soulja boy in ya avy? how old are u and whats drugs are yall kids on these days?

What rap battle has Jay Z ever won?
u still in high school arent u?

Exactly _, way to dodge the question

*Screen Cap*

Back
Top Bottom