Who Does This Jay Z _ Think He Is?

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

U MAD DOGGY?

I've already made it clear that I mad. I know thats the popular Cam phrase to say but damn, come with something else _s, #@#! call me a {()} orsomething
laugh.gif

people always bring up the rest of the roc not eating. everybody ate. alot of platinum and gold records,go look it up, jay gave everybody a chance to do theirown thing their way...he could be puff and be steal all the shine.

o btw...he sold his share of roc a fella for for a reported $10M
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

U MAD DOGGY?

I've already made it clear that I mad. I know thats the popular Cam phrase to say but damn, come with something else _s, #@#! call me a {()} or something
laugh.gif

Have you no dignity??
smh.gif

U MAD DOGGY?

I've already made it clear that I mad. I know thats the popular Cam phrase to say but damn, come with something else _s, ##*@ call me a {()} or something
laugh.gif

U MAD {()}??

He shut down who??? 50 cent?? Yeah ok guy....I'm about a dollar, what the %%$* is 50 cent? 3 platinum albumsI'm sure 50 cent is sitting in CT crying about that ether...
laugh.gif
!#[email protected] hasn't done *%%% but send subliminals and ignore. Prodigy was a done deal before Jay put him on that Summer jamz screen, Pac been served his lil @*! up.

Game has won every battle he been in besides Buddens _, you just too biased to take notice.

Aint thousandaire a Reg in the music forum or am i confusing him with someone else.

anyway, hate on the music, if not, you gotta ask yourself, how did i get so lame?

50 still take shots at Jay to this day, nothing major but he not shook..I'm not discrediting dude, like I said I'm a fan of his music, but at the sametime I know what the real is, that at the end of the day he's human...its people like you that put him on the throne as the "GOD MC". Y'allact like he Mr. Perfect, this _ has made bad songs and laid down bad verses, but people seem to look past that. Game has battled G-Unit, Yukmouth, MemphisBleek, Young Gunz, Guerilla Black, Ja Rule,...more people that's slipping my mind right now....but at least he don't throw rocks and hide his hands.

He is scared to battle Game, he's scared to battle anybody with a voice. Time, you the same _ that was saying Em is scared to battle rappers because whenthey send shots he doesn't respond. Like my argument was in that thread Jay does the same thing and gets praised for it. That $!#% backwards as hell

At least Em goes at people who can actually respond. So Jay can't battle Game but at the same time he can do @#$+ like this?:

DeShawn Stevenson? An NBA Player? This _ not even the 2nd best player on his team but Hawaiian Sophie has time to diss him huh? Yeah Ok
grin.gif
�� Fraud Broad Status

At least Em goes at people who can actually respond. So Jay can't battle Game but at the same time he can do @#$+ like this?:

DeShawn Stevenson? An NBA Player? This _ not even the 2nd best player on his team but Hawaiian Sophie has time to diss him huh? Yeah Ok
grin.gif
�� Fraud Broad Status
@%#@ was clearly a joke. and how you gonna knock dude for what was done in music videos.

Harm as we discussed before im a huge jay fan and i too will admit he was a terrible ceo.
I really don't know what business model he was running or what was really going on but at the end of the day I'll always be a fan of his good music
And Dame cant do it without him as we see now so a business plan from either one of them isn't a good look at this point

I see your point my good sir and for a second forgot about what dame did do
And I will agree with you on Jay not having business sense at least in the music world.
Outside of that he is straight. He is only good at managing things that directly effect him hence the successful clubs and the selling of rocawear while stillhaving controlling interest.
When it comes to things that effect others careers he is trash. Nobody was getting the backing they needed because he's always been the one being backed(nh)
Maybe RocNation will prove this wrong but i doubt it.

Patiently waiting for Sept 11 tho

Dudes act as if Jay could single handedly sell these rocafella artists himself..what was he supposed to do feature on every track for every one of them? Theones that could have blown up (Kanye) did, and the ones that probably wouldnt sell anyway(Freeway, Young Gunz, Peedi, and to an extent even Beanie) didn't.Why? cus you will never find a million "street" dudes that would purchase an album from the store the legit way anymore. And ladies aint gone latchon to no Beans or Freeway.. They shoulda neva gave u Ni**as Computers and broadband if they wanted to keep selling their music and being promoted.

Back
Top Bottom