Who Does This Jay Z _ Think He Is?

How you roast homie seed over Soulja Boy S.O.D money gang dont play
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Port of Miami, Trilla & Deeper Than Rap are easily better than Vol. 3, Dynasty and Kingdome Come

LOL.

We?

Saving?

I'ma GROWN #+! MAN

Don't try to play me on the left son...

I don't wanna no saving from no stan #+! ##%@@#

IDGAF about how your stan #+! feel...

I like what I like

I feel "Deeper Than Rap" was a great album

Get you head out your #+! and Jump off the !$@$!$ high horse...

Matter of fact take your mouth off that %*#!! Jayz's johnson...

!#*% outt here

You just a bitter #+! %*#!!...

You the only %*#!! praying hard as hell everynight hoping Ross and SouljaBoy don't sell anymore records

Calm down champ. Simply put Jay Z>Rick Fraud and SouljaBoy. Now if you don't agree with that or find that hard to understand then I don't know what to tell you.

Spare me...

I'm cool as a cold beer son...

I talk agressively...

Anyways...

When did anyone say that Ross and souljaboy>> JayZ??

That's how dudes know you stay on that BS,like other stan %$* %#$*$$

You go on your tirade everytime these cats are mentioned about how these dudes music is trash...

YET...

You haven't listened to the album...

But you're certain it's trash cuz he was a CO and lied about it...

And better yet, your clouded logic and bias views won't allow you listen with an open mind...

Like I said

Get your head out your %$* and face the facts...

Rappers LIE...Even your saviour JayZ

/thread

I hear ya. It's not even the point whether I believe these dudes music is trash or not. Soula Boy gets a pass now for all intense purposes since he'sstill young and all. However, in the case of Rick FRAUD a clown like him gets no pass from me. You say ALL rappers lie, which I agree with you on. RickFRAUD however took the lying to a whole new level, a level that needs not be accepted by the hip hop community. Can you imagine if Rick FRAUD had pulled thisstunt during the early or late 90's, he wouldn't have a fanbase once that information leaked out. That's exactly what I want everyone to thinkabout when judging him today.

^I know Boss wish she came out around this time. Her career was ended because she was a gangster rapper who went to private school.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Port of Miami, Trilla & Deeper Than Rap are easily better than Vol. 3, Dynasty and Kingdome Come

If you dislike dude because he's a CO that's fine, but if you think Jay was really "spending money from 88" shame on you.
indifferent.gif

/thread
Men lie...women lie...numbers don't

This _ Jay Z is that _. point black, ain't no one messing with him

Everyone else's arms are too short to box with him

he's sittin on hundreds of millions $

he got B on his arm

he's a CEO/entrepreneur

and he can rap...better than your average...

ain't no one touching him, theres a reason why fab, TI, 'Ye, weezy...damn near everyone look up to him

i wouldn't expect OP to understand especially cuz he has Soulja Boy as his avy...

soulja boy is an up and comer, but jay has been there done that, hes on a different level, different game

Originally Posted by blazinRook

/thread

he got B on his arm

he's a CEO/entrepreneur

ain't no one touching him, theres a reason why fab, TI, 'Ye, weezy...damn near everyone look up to him

i wouldn't expect OP to understand especially cuz he has Soulja Boy as his avy...

soulja boy is an up and comer, but jay has been there done that, hes on a different level, different game
WOW

I feel sick

Originally Posted by blazinRook

/thread

he got B on his arm

he's a CEO/entrepreneur

Deep throat much?

Dudes get so emotional over nothing worrying about another man's "hustle" give it a break pull up your skirts and enjoy the music...OP madbecause Jay had a cameo in a video... smh

well, seeing as jay-z was the only one to come out and give us something W/ SOME SUBSTANCE for a change, i think he has the right to be a douche
pimp.gif

and on that note, jay-z > the author of this posts' favor artist.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Rick FRAUD however took the lying to a whole new level, a level that needs not be accepted by the hip hop community. Can you imagine if Rick FRAUD had pulled this stunt during the early or late 90's, he wouldn't have a fanbase once that information leaked out. That's exactly what I want everyone to think about when judging him today.
Number of people who really care about Rick Ross's lying now that it's 2009.

zack_empty_seats.jpg

Back
Top Bottom