WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by Savannah Leigh

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If he loves her, what is the problem with him showing the world how much he cares? Being on his knees in public means he is simping now? Really. You dudes are so insecure with yourselves about everything that any ounce of affection to a woman is considered simping. I respect the man since he is able to be a REAL MAN and put a woman's past aside and give her the love every woman deserves. Grow up yall
I agree, but you know they're just saying that because it's the internet. In real life most of these guys are doing the same thing.
Oh really? More JJB input.

Guys are treating skeezers like skeezers are supposed to be treated. Quick nut status and the occasional 2 for $20 at Applebees.

Now Amber Rose is worth being a wife to people in this thread. She was a skeezer when she dated Ye and she's a skeezer now.

She been gutter butt status

roll.gif

^ What is funny about that? She is a woman, she has feelings. She is entitled to love at some point of her life. So just because she was a stirpper means she is a !@@@! for life? That isn't right Elden. Like I said, it takes a real dude to be able to look beyond someone's history and love them for who they really are. SHe deserves anything she gets. She has worked very hard for it.

^ What is funny about that? She is a woman, she has feelings. She is entitled to love at some point of her life. So just because she was a stirpper means she is a !@@@! for life? That isn't right Elden. Like I said, it takes a real dude to be able to look beyond someone's history and love them for who they really are. SHe deserves anything she gets. She has worked very hard for it.

Timeout.  Who kidnapped DC and logged into his NT account?

DC used to be an alpha male, now he menstruates as seen by many of his recent posts.

You're not cool anymore.

This is what I want to know.

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif

DC used to be an alpha male, now he menstruates as seen by many of his recent posts.

You're not cool anymore.

This is what I want to know.

She bad and I would smash the hell outta her but nobody would know who she is if Ye didnt get her out the Strip Club. You cant wife a chick that calls herself a Philly #%+%@+%. Come on bruh.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

She bad and I would smash the hell outta her but nobody would know who she is if Ye didnt get her out the Strip Club. You cant wife a chick that calls herself a Philly #%+%@+%. Come on bruh.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ DC's response

girl is hot...but if your not my wife of 5 years I'm not even getting your initial in pen ink on my skin.

Dudes is crazy...she's a celebrity (somewhat) and she's dated/dating 2 of the top music celebrites...groupie in it's finest incarnation.

laugh.gif
@ DC's response

girl is hot...but if your not my wife of 5 years I'm not even getting your initial in pen ink on my skin.

Dudes is crazy...she's a celebrity (somewhat) and she's dated/dating 2 of the top music celebrites...groupie in it's finest incarnation.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but thats the thing though it was all gravy when Ye was about to do it but since that didnt end well
dudes start watching her every move just to throw salt 

to me its not even about dudes not finding her attractive but damn cats going all out there way 

saying how there against his move but be the same cats that will do it behind closed doors 

and even OP is the last person to say somebody is simpin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and cats stay being picky about who gets a pass or not

let this be Kim K (who got a long resume) and its a different story 

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but thats the thing though it was all gravy when Ye was about to do it but since that didnt end well
dudes start watching her every move just to throw salt 

to me its not even about dudes not finding her attractive but damn cats going all out there way 

saying how there against his move but be the same cats that will do it behind closed doors 

and even OP is the last person to say somebody is simpin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and cats stay being picky about who gets a pass or not

let this be Kim K (who got a long resume) and its a different story 

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
@ DC's response

3, add Fab to the list.

laugh.gif
@ DC's response

3, add Fab to the list.

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
@ DC's response

3, add Fab to the list.
Them noodz were sent to Nicki Minajs bf also. Broad's the definition of a @!+

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
@ DC's response

3, add Fab to the list.
Them noodz were sent to Nicki Minajs bf also. Broad's the definition of a @!+

And what exactly is wrong with showing someone that you truly love them to the point of getting their name on you? There are more serious things in the world than to worry about what other people think of you by getting a tat of the woman YOU LOVE.

Really NT, does everyone else's opinion matter to you all that much?

And what exactly is wrong with showing someone that you truly love them to the point of getting their name on you? There are more serious things in the world than to worry about what other people think of you by getting a tat of the woman YOU LOVE.

Really NT, does everyone else's opinion matter to you all that much?

If he loves her, what is the problem with him showing the world how much he cares? Being on his knees in public means he is simping now? Really. You dudes are so insecure with yourselves about everything that any ounce of affection to a woman is considered simping. I respect the man since he is able to be a REAL MAN and put a woman's past aside and give her the love every woman deserves. Grow up yall

What is funny about that? She is a woman, she has feelings. She is entitled to love at some point of her life. So just because she was a stirpper means she is a !@@@! for life? That isn't right Elden. Like I said, it takes a real dude to be able to look beyond someone's history and love them for who they really are. SHe deserves anything she gets. She has worked very hard for it.
not sure if serious.

how is she a women, she has smutted herself out to the public. being a stripper and attention @#+%# isn't a hard job. this dude wiz is a white knight trying to safe her.

What is funny about that? She is a woman, she has feelings. She is entitled to love at some point of her life. So just because she was a stirpper means she is a !@@@! for life? That isn't right Elden. Like I said, it takes a real dude to be able to look beyond someone's history and love them for who they really are. SHe deserves anything she gets. She has worked very hard for it.
not sure if serious.

how is she a women, she has smutted herself out to the public. being a stripper and attention @#+%# isn't a hard job. this dude wiz is a white knight trying to safe her.

Back
Top Bottom