WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Son had the nerve to call ghostface lame too
30t6p3b.gif
weak *%@ dude

WHAT?!
nerd.gif

you remember that fake ghostface blog where some dude act like him and was going in on this new lame rappers? well one post was about wiz, and wiz read it and thought it was ghost and he said he was corny for that
30t6p3b.gif

the nerve, with this dyed yellow fro FOH

30t6p3b.gif
weak *%@ dude

WHAT?!
nerd.gif

you remember that fake ghostface blog where some dude act like him and was going in on this new lame rappers? well one post was about wiz, and wiz read it and thought it was ghost and he said he was corny for that
30t6p3b.gif

That blog was
roll.gif
roll.gif

Didn't he say that Wiz had a birds chest or something
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
weak *%@ dude

WHAT?!
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That blog was
roll.gif
roll.gif

Didn't he say that Wiz had a birds chest or something
laugh.gif

Once a dude gets a tat of a female on himself his life, career, and relationship is over.  It's just a matter of time before all this happens to Wiz, it's a wrap.

Once a dude gets a tat of a female on himself his life, career, and relationship is over.  It's just a matter of time before all this happens to Wiz, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This.There no part of the game that cosigns wifing known ex !%$# or strippers. This whole thing reeks of a publicity stunt and I'm tired of both of them. He acts like this is the last broad he's gonna be with.Then to get on his knees in front of her in front of so many people? Cameron lost.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This.There no part of the game that cosigns wifing known ex !%$# or strippers. This whole thing reeks of a publicity stunt and I'm tired of both of them. He acts like this is the last broad he's gonna be with.Then to get on his knees in front of her in front of so many people? Cameron lost.

If he loves her, what is the problem with him showing the world how much he cares? Being on his knees in public means he is simping now? Really. You dudes are so insecure with yourselves about everything that any ounce of affection to a woman is considered simping. I respect the man since he is able to be a REAL MAN and put a woman's past aside and give her the love every woman deserves. Grow up yall

If he loves her, what is the problem with him showing the world how much he cares? Being on his knees in public means he is simping now? Really. You dudes are so insecure with yourselves about everything that any ounce of affection to a woman is considered simping. I respect the man since he is able to be a REAL MAN and put a woman's past aside and give her the love every woman deserves. Grow up yall

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

brah dont pay that $#!@ no mind
dudes admit on the regular on how they would simp on a broad in these appreciation threads 

and dont even know them 

let that dude live his life 

nobody was saying that Kanye was a simp when he was acting

like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman it seems like when he stop dating somebody

your more upset then he is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

brah dont pay that $#!@ no mind
dudes admit on the regular on how they would simp on a broad in these appreciation threads 

and dont even know them 

let that dude live his life 

nobody was saying that Kanye was a simp when he was acting

like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman it seems like when he stop dating somebody

your more upset then he is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am just saying, it takes a real man to get on stage and get on your knees to proclaim your submission to a woman. We have been conditioned to think men are supposed to dominate women, but if it makes him happy to get on his knees, then what is the issue? I don't see the problem here and I don't see how he is a simp. Some of you dudes do the same behind closed doors, but since he did it in public means he is a sucka? Grow up NT.

@ Hospital, thanks for those words man.

I am just saying, it takes a real man to get on stage and get on your knees to proclaim your submission to a woman. We have been conditioned to think men are supposed to dominate women, but if it makes him happy to get on his knees, then what is the issue? I don't see the problem here and I don't see how he is a simp. Some of you dudes do the same behind closed doors, but since he did it in public means he is a sucka? Grow up NT.

@ Hospital, thanks for those words man.

Back
Top Bottom