WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Where was all this backlash when Kanye was dating her? Now we wanna talk about her being an ex-stripper....
laugh.gif

Think about it....Kanye could have ANY woman in the world, but he decided to shack up w. some mannequin look-a-like from Sue's Rendezvous....not for a fling...but a SERIOUS relationship.  But nah...Wiz is doing it wrong. 

Where was all this backlash when Kanye was dating her? Now we wanna talk about her being an ex-stripper....
laugh.gif

Think about it....Kanye could have ANY woman in the world, but he decided to shack up w. some mannequin look-a-like from Sue's Rendezvous....not for a fling...but a SERIOUS relationship.  But nah...Wiz is doing it wrong. 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If he loves her, what is the problem with him showing the world how much he cares? Being on his knees in public means he is simping now? Really. You dudes are so insecure with yourselves about everything that any ounce of affection to a woman is considered simping. I respect the man since he is able to be a REAL MAN and put a woman's past aside and give her the love every woman deserves. Grow up yall

brah dont pay that $#!@ no mind
dudes admit on the regular on how they would simp on a broad in these appreciation threads 

and dont even know them 

let that dude live his life 

nobody was saying that Kanye was a simp when he was acting

like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman it seems like when he stop dating somebody

your more upset then he is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Calm-Down-Bro.jpg

If he loves her, what is the problem with him showing the world how much he cares? Being on his knees in public means he is simping now? Really. You dudes are so insecure with yourselves about everything that any ounce of affection to a woman is considered simping. I respect the man since he is able to be a REAL MAN and put a woman's past aside and give her the love every woman deserves. Grow up yall

dudes admit on the regular on how they would simp on a broad in these appreciation threads 

and dont even know them 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Calm-Down-Bro.jpg

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

from an old thread about Ye and Amber Rose

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

And oh yeah, some of the dudes on this forum would eat her +@%$ but mainly because Kanye's +@%$ has been in it.

roll.gif
sick.gif

I still
roll.gif
at that @%!#
Does the first "+@%$" mean A-word or P-word?  True either way.

from an old thread about Ye and Amber Rose

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

And oh yeah, some of the dudes on this forum would eat her +@%$ but mainly because Kanye's +@%$ has been in it.

roll.gif
sick.gif

I still
roll.gif
at that @%!#
Does the first "+@%$" mean A-word or P-word?  True either way.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

This, but that's NT for you...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

This, but that's NT for you...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

and dont even know them 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Calm-Down-Bro.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont do me like that bro
you know its true 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

and dont even know them 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Calm-Down-Bro.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont do me like that bro
you know its true 

I agree, but you know they're just saying that because it's the internet. In real life most of these guys are doing the same thing.

I agree, but you know they're just saying that because it's the internet. In real life most of these guys are doing the same thing.

I don't see why she's all the sudden gutter butt status because she's no longer with Kanye anymore.
I'd rather see them happy together than miserable and full of annoying drama to share with the world.

I don't see why she's all the sudden gutter butt status because she's no longer with Kanye anymore.
I'd rather see them happy together than miserable and full of annoying drama to share with the world.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

She been gutter butt status, but her stock is even lower now that it looks like she just jumps from one rapper to the next. 

Ye also never got on his knees and never got her name tattooed on him.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

She been gutter butt status, but her stock is even lower now that it looks like she just jumps from one rapper to the next. 

Ye also never got on his knees and never got her name tattooed on him.

Originally Posted by Savannah Leigh

Oh really? More JJB input.

Guys are treating skeezers like skeezers are supposed to be treated. Quick nut status and the occasional 2 for $20 at Applebees.

Now Amber Rose is worth being a wife to people in this thread. She was a skeezer when she dated Ye and she's a skeezer now.

She been gutter butt status

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom