WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

She bad and I would smash the hell outta her but nobody would know who she is if Ye didnt get her out the Strip Club. You cant wife a chick that calls herself a Philly #%+%@+%. Come on bruh.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but thats the thing though it was all gravy when Ye was about to do it but since that didnt end well
dudes start watching her every move just to throw salt 

to me its not even about dudes not finding her attractive but damn cats going all out there way 

saying how there against his move but be the same cats that will do it behind closed doors 

and even OP is the last person to say somebody is simpin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and cats stay being picky about who gets a pass or not

let this be Kim K (who got a long resume) and its a different story 

I agree with you. Ye was simpin to but Wiz is goin overboard. Ye didnt get this chicks name tatted on him. 

Her (()) gotta be the best the way she got these dudes hooked.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

She bad and I would smash the hell outta her but nobody would know who she is if Ye didnt get her out the Strip Club. You cant wife a chick that calls herself a Philly #%+%@+%. Come on bruh.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but thats the thing though it was all gravy when Ye was about to do it but since that didnt end well
dudes start watching her every move just to throw salt 

to me its not even about dudes not finding her attractive but damn cats going all out there way 

saying how there against his move but be the same cats that will do it behind closed doors 

and even OP is the last person to say somebody is simpin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and cats stay being picky about who gets a pass or not

let this be Kim K (who got a long resume) and its a different story 

I agree with you. Ye was simpin to but Wiz is goin overboard. Ye didnt get this chicks name tatted on him. 

Her (()) gotta be the best the way she got these dudes hooked.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Gotta agree with DC. At the end of the day, let them live.

This, although I wouldn't say she "worked" for it. It was more so her looks and chance that played in her favor.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Gotta agree with DC. At the end of the day, let them live.

This, although I wouldn't say she "worked" for it. It was more so her looks and chance that played in her favor.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If he loves her, what is the problem with him showing the world how much he cares? Being on his knees in public means he is simping now? Really. You dudes are so insecure with yourselves about everything that any ounce of affection to a woman is considered simping. I respect the man since he is able to be a REAL MAN and put a woman's past aside and give her the love every woman deserves. Grow up yall
QFT
Dood is making money and smashing Amb. He already won, y'all opinions don't matter. 

If he loves her, what is the problem with him showing the world how much he cares? Being on his knees in public means he is simping now? Really. You dudes are so insecure with yourselves about everything that any ounce of affection to a woman is considered simping. I respect the man since he is able to be a REAL MAN and put a woman's past aside and give her the love every woman deserves. Grow up yall
QFT
Dood is making money and smashing Amb. He already won, y'all opinions don't matter. 

you guys really worrying about what the next man is doing? ya'll are just as pathetic as you're making his situation to be.

you guys really worrying about what the next man is doing? ya'll are just as pathetic as you're making his situation to be.

^ What is funny about that? She is a woman, she has feelings. She is entitled to love at some point of her life. So just because she was a stirpper means she is a !@@@! for life? That isn't right Elden. Like I said, it takes a real dude to be able to look beyond someone's history and love them for who they really are. SHe deserves anything she gets. She has worked very hard for it.

_e40.jpg

^ What is funny about that? She is a woman, she has feelings. She is entitled to love at some point of her life. So just because she was a stirpper means she is a !@@@! for life? That isn't right Elden. Like I said, it takes a real dude to be able to look beyond someone's history and love them for who they really are. SHe deserves anything she gets. She has worked very hard for it.

_e40.jpg

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

QFT

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

QFT

LOL, at you people agreeing with DC. . This is the same troll that would laugh at you and call you a beta male for putting a tattoo of a girls name on your body. I can only laugh, dude is such a contradicting, hypocritical , bombastic, troll.
laugh.gif

LOL, at you people agreeing with DC. . This is the same troll that would laugh at you and call you a beta male for putting a tattoo of a girls name on your body. I can only laugh, dude is such a contradicting, hypocritical , bombastic, troll.
laugh.gif

I swear NT all has one mind until DC comes into a post and gives the counter argument and everyone breaks up
laugh.gif
most rational person ever?

I swear NT all has one mind until DC comes into a post and gives the counter argument and everyone breaks up
laugh.gif
most rational person ever?

Back
Top Bottom