WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

DC is going to say he's being sarcastic.. But he's just trolling the thread, like he so often does.

DC is going to say he's being sarcastic.. But he's just trolling the thread, like he so often does.

I
laugh.gif
at their twitter convos all the time

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ What is funny about that? She is a woman, she has feelings. She is entitled to love at some point of her life. So just because she was a stirpper means she is a !@@@! for life? That isn't right Elden. Like I said, it takes a real dude to be able to look beyond someone's history and love them for who they really are. SHe deserves anything she gets. She has worked very hard for it.

_e40.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ What is funny about that? She is a woman, she has feelings. She is entitled to love at some point of her life. So just because she was a stirpper means she is a !@@@! for life? That isn't right Elden. Like I said, it takes a real dude to be able to look beyond someone's history and love them for who they really are. SHe deserves anything she gets. She has worked very hard for it.

_e40.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

He look like her girlfriend tho 
roll.gif

amberrosegirl.jpg
images

images

Kush-OJ-FRONT-600x600.jpg

maybe dude weird like that and she got him smashin himself or somn 
laugh.gif

either way, dude lookin real lame. Amber lookin at him like boyy sttopp!! we know who wearin the pants and the strapon 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
whoa
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

He look like her girlfriend tho 
roll.gif

amberrosegirl.jpg
images

images

Kush-OJ-FRONT-600x600.jpg

maybe dude weird like that and she got him smashin himself or somn 
laugh.gif

either way, dude lookin real lame. Amber lookin at him like boyy sttopp!! we know who wearin the pants and the strapon 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
whoa
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom