White Dude comes behind the counter with racism and gets what he asked for by an indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just had to make a comment to turn this into a race thread.
mean.gif

The two dudes were completely corny. The other worker should have picked up a shank as well and taken the cellphone from the drunk guy.

I'm pretty sure if they beat him down they would of got away with it being that he came behind the counter and endangered their safety. Self defense.

Arrogant stuff like this is just sad... Those two white guys are confused, not only did they try to trap the indian guy into a lawsuit, but they wrecked his store and degraded him like he was less then a human being. 

White dude says he bout dat life

The Clerk determined, that was a lie

-The N-word usage though :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
Why were they so fast to dip when they were so sure the clerks would go to jail.
laugh.gif

dude behind the camera is obviously hispanic..

the lighter dude acting brave could be hispanic also..

i thought we couldnt post anything of this nature tho?

White people.....:smh:

:stoneface: because blacks never cause havoc in a 7-11 :rolleyes
You think THAT'S what he's referring to?

>D

Please steer me in the right direction papi
Watch the vid again son.
You losers in this thread hating on white people are just as bad if not worse than these clowns in the video
Yeah hating on white ppl that's what's going on. Hate or excuse me Hatin' :lol: :smh:

LOL at how far their nuts rolled as soon as **** got real. Deserved that and more. 

You losers in this thread hating on white people are just as bad if not worse than these clowns in the video

his behavior was a clear sign of a frustrated white man who has lost his white privledge. he thought he could make the rules by tryin to purchase after 2am. he causes a scene, goes behind the counter like he OWNS the place and makes jail time threats. then grabs the beers! he's lucky it wasnt a mom and pop store. he woulda got lit up.

his behavior was a clear sign of a frustrated white man who has lost his white privledge. he thought he could make the rules by tryin to purchase after 2am. he causes a scene, goes behind the counter like he OWNS the place and makes jail time threats. then grabs the beers! he's lucky it wasnt a mom and pop store. he woulda got lit up.

nothing to add, just thought that its funny that the user name of the dude you quoted is censored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom