White Dude comes behind the counter with racism and gets what he asked for by an indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it once someone has a weapon and the other doesnt, something something and the person with the weapon is gonna be held liable for whatever?

Wow! alot of people would of reacted differently but the Indian man did the right thing by trying to avoid them by any means,because the way thing's are now with the legal system there's no guarantee that things would go his way

:smh:@ They knew damn well who they were targeting because someone else would of given them the business,then they would of played victim and someone was gonna do damn-near a life sentce over two sucka's that were looking to start trouble with anyone.And it would of been their word and video against whomever.

because blacks never cause havoc in a 7-11
We do,we rob 7-11's,we argue sometimes for a good reason with the clerk's,we might even bump into someone in 7-11 and start to fighting.But there's a 80% chance that we wont be able to do the thing's those two drunk guy's did and get away with it and then post the video on the internet from the comfort's of our home and still get away with it.
That's that difference.

Black does something wrong,get's away with it,uploads the video to youtube,a week later Black getting arrested.Simple,that's that 2013 'about that life' living.

Wow! alot of people would of reacted differently but the Indian man did the right thing by trying to avoid them by any means,because the way thing's are now with the legal system there's no guarantee that things would go his way

:smh:@ They knew damn well who they were targeting because someone else would of given them the business,then they would of played victim and someone was gonna do damn-near a life sentce over two sucka's that were looking to start trouble with anyone.And it would of been their word and video against whomever.

because blacks never cause havoc in a 7-11
We do,we rob 7-11's,we argue sometimes for a good reason with the clerk's,we might even bump into someone in 7-11 and start to fighting.But there's a 80% chance that we wont be able to do the thing's those two drunk guy's did and get away with it and then post the video on the internet from the comfort's of our home and still get away with it.
That's that difference.

Black does something wrong,get's away with it,uploads the video to youtube,a week later Black getting arrested.Simple,that's that 2013 'about that life' living.

so how does that mean its ok for what guy said to be ok?
and how do you know what happened to these guys after they left. this could have happened a while ago? could have been uploaded on facebook from a cell phone. so to say this person will get away with it because he is white is just wrong.

I really hope these two dude s getting picked up by the cops after being seen on this video

And don't pretend that we don't cause problems in gas stations too (how many videos have we seen of black mobs running into gas stations and looting ( stop turning things racial that don't need to be.......this has everything to do with these two idiots being terrible human beings, not them being white

Im not even surprised SMH. 711 owners have to deal with this kind **** from time to time .. thats why the owner was calm
He'll be ok :smokin

:lol: ace hood song

dude is lucky he didnt get ****** up by the clerk for talking that mess
did he shank him? what part in the video? just saw him kick him

Last edited:
clerk should have shanked them both and destroyed the cell phone.... if i were in the store i wouldve helped

Hope that Clerk doesn't get any charges....dude showed restraint dealing with those ***holes, people get drunk and think they're invincible wish he would've dropped him earlier in the vid

clerk should have shanked them both and destroyed the cell phone.... if i were in the store i wouldve helped

That's how innocent people get killed... just mind your business.

Well I can't say that because one time some dudes was jumping some dude on the A train and me and my boy helped him out.

6 of them against me and my boy, and the stranger with his girl and me and my boy held it down them punks didn't know what to do.

They were messing with the dudes girl disrespecting while he was with her and when he said something they all started getting up and surrounding the dude and getting hyped up.

One short one in their group was all extra though like he was going hard and then he was up in the dudes face and then short dude tried to sucker punch dude with his girl and then they all was jumping him while the dudes girl is screaming.

I was going to mind my business, but my boy started trying to go play peacemaker and break it up and then they started looking like they was going to pop off on him so I got up and was hovering behind my boy like a giant :lol: they thought about it and thought that they could handle us because they had more and they got their handled lol.

I know I know... riveting tale chap 8)

If I was the clerk I would've used force when dude came behind the counter

And this is why I have zero faith in humanity. Poor guy just tryna do his job and put food on the table for his family and has to deal with this bull...:smh:

now that its on the web, somebody will recognize those dudes and do business

They talked all that **** and got in the car and they listening to rap music.

I hope they get their ***** kicked everywhere they go.

Funny how when white ppl do something disgraceful, we just gotta mention blacks, can't let the white man take his L peace. :smh:

Dude shouldve definitely gotten more but the will power by the clerk NOT to gut dude is tremendous

lol i saw this vid on worldstar. how you gonna be so racist saying n*ER then drive off to some ace hood in the whip
roll.gif

"bag on him johhny"

dudes are straight clowns, sound like the lames from cobra kai "put him in a body bag johnny!"

Man. My father owns a shop. This **** gets me heated. I wish someone tried some **** like that. Is the clerk gonna get in trouble for this? I hope not.

iLLest!

he could, 7-11 corporate policy might dictate that another course of action should be taken in the event a customer becomes impossible to control.

don't know how things work legally tho. plus laws vary from state to state and there is so much that we don't know or haven't seen to make that conclusion.

lol i saw this vid on worldstar. how you gonna be so racist saying n*ER then drive off to some ace hood in the whip :rofl:

"bag on him johhny"

dudes are straight clowns, sound like the lames from cobra kai "put him in a body bag johnny!"

sweep the leg..............SWEEP THE LEG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom