When's the right time to drop the L word?

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Club29

You're just in the infatuation stage right now, son.

Let it ride for a little bit, and then see how you feel.

Yep.

And this dude Manglor stay taking shots at Listen here.
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Club29

You're just in the infatuation stage right now, son.

Let it ride for a little bit, and then see how you feel.

Yep.

And this dude Manglor stay taking shots at Listen here.
laugh.gif

Son your sprung quick, if you feel...say it...but 6 months from now see where you stand.

Son your sprung quick, if you feel...say it...but 6 months from now see where you stand.

These replies
laugh.gif

Here is a better question, after breaking up with a girl you love, how do you know when to tell the next one? I was just thinking, what if the old feeling haven't died yet?

These replies
laugh.gif

Here is a better question, after breaking up with a girl you love, how do you know when to tell the next one? I was just thinking, what if the old feeling haven't died yet?

My lady im with said she loved me...We been together for a little over a month (feels longer)

She wanted me to say it right back but i answered with "Im not IN love with you, but I got love for you"

She respected my answer

My lady im with said she loved me...We been together for a little over a month (feels longer)

She wanted me to say it right back but i answered with "Im not IN love with you, but I got love for you"

She respected my answer

@#$. is this a joke? a month?

brah you probably barely remember her last name. slow down.
laugh.gif

how can you love someone you barely know? that or you're dating some simple 2D girls.

@#$. is this a joke? a month?

brah you probably barely remember her last name. slow down.
laugh.gif

how can you love someone you barely know? that or you're dating some simple 2D girls.

Back
Top Bottom