When's the right time to drop the L word?

L word?

As in i Love you forever and ever or as in Listen Here i don't love you anymore cause you love me too much?

Specify bro.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Never.
Her: I love you
You: Thanks
smile.gif
we dont love these heauxs

Whens the right time?

The L words is all a social construct. Its been engraved in us since little kids that one day we will find that special woman who will knock us off our feet and can give us that something that no other woman can. We've all been fooled though. This works great in movies and #*## but unfortunately for us this is not a romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock. Youll convince yourself you need that girl, youll convince yourself you cant be without her but all you really did is force yourself to believe something that the society tells us to believe in.

Your whole life youve been fed a load of %!$++**@.

Whens the right time?

The L words is all a social construct. Its been engraved in us since little kids that one day we will find that special woman who will knock us off our feet and can give us that something that no other woman can. We've all been fooled though. This works great in movies and #*## but unfortunately for us this is not a romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock. Youll convince yourself you need that girl, youll convince yourself you cant be without her but all you really did is force yourself to believe something that the society tells us to believe in.

Your whole life youve been fed a load of %!$++**@.

Originally Posted by Club29

You're just in the infatuation stage right now, son.

Let it ride for a little bit, and then see how you feel.
Yep, you'll know when her idiosyncrasies are revealed and you feel the same way (or stronger) about her that you're in love. 

Originally Posted by Club29

You're just in the infatuation stage right now, son.

Let it ride for a little bit, and then see how you feel.
Yep, you'll know when her idiosyncrasies are revealed and you feel the same way (or stronger) about her that you're in love. 

Never say you love her. Girls will see you more as a challenge if you dont. Show it instead of saying it.

Never say you love her. Girls will see you more as a challenge if you dont. Show it instead of saying it.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

i just drop'd the L word on my lady. she was waiting and dropin hints for a while. it felt right so it happened. 
youll just know when the time is right
This, wait till she drops hints, its way to early for that right now, just chill.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

i just drop'd the L word on my lady. she was waiting and dropin hints for a while. it felt right so it happened. 
youll just know when the time is right
This, wait till she drops hints, its way to early for that right now, just chill.

Back
Top Bottom