Whats wrong with giving girls molly?? VOL. U AINT EVEN KNO IT

This ****'s all been explained. You say murder is worse than rape. I disagree. Rape victims have to live with that for their entire lives.

I can think of plenty of instances where I could see bodying someone. I can't think of any instance where rape is an option.

But like I said, we ain't all built the same. I don't prey on the weak and the innocent. Outside of sonning a few dimwits around here....

We've gone through the whole Em thing. This **** is tired. Meek said what's been said in here and if you think I'm looking to Meek Mill for perspective, you and bugging.

That's Ross' man. Like the other dude in here claiming his "man Ross" and "staying relevant doe". You think he wants to stay relevant by issuing 1/2 assed apologies?

Do y'all really not realize how ridiculous some of you sound?

His last album was a career low. If that's "another banger" I wish him luck.

Damn....I thought some of y'all were cool when we were talking Miami throwbacks....is this what's representing the bottom now?

It's cool to be a fan of a hometown rapper. It's another to sound silly off that ****. But that happens quite a bit around here....

Could someone (male or female) twice your size and strength, slip a molly in your drink and smash?

**** are you talking about? If I'm reading this question right, I would imagine the answer is yes.

Last edited:

rocko's responses.

What I don't understand is why Rocko didn't just get him to recut the verse or even just the line.

Rather than 1/2 assed apologies, Ross could have spun this brilliant. Recut the line, flipped it in a more positive light, and everyone wins.

Last edited:
yo but homie, Eminem is as MAINSTREAM as they come and he's done FAR WORST then this rick ross line...

this is what pisses me off...he got a grammy for crying out loud (well deserved) smh.....

its not fair what they doing to rick ross AT ALL....

do yall not understand the idea of context? stop comparing rick ross to eminem...
why lol

why does em, cam, and tyler get a pass . . .

ross isn't a shock value rapper but he's had lines where he said ridiculous things before

just like cam isn't really a shock value rapper (altho hilarious) and he's had songs where he talks about tryna **** his aunt . . . no one tries to play him for that

its not but u preaching to dudes who are biased regardless of how it goes. Arguining with a dude who jus isnt gonna see it any other way. Rape victims gotta live with that **** jus like the ***** eatin out a straw the rest of his life from a drive by. Let these dudes go out there n march n protest a line in a rap song

do yall not understand the idea of context? stop comparing rick ross to eminem...
whats da context i aint understanding? eminem and DR dre made a song about being da angel and devil inside

of a man's head on whether or not he should

A. rob a liquor store

B. Drug AND Rape a under age girl

C. kill his wife and side ***** for cheating on him

talib said it da best...cats is hypocritical..biggie gets a pass, eminem gets a pass, Odd future gets a pass, killa cam

get a pass, yet bcause cats hate rozay and weezy they wanna critize em on their lyrics that they don't apply to their

favorite artists? **** that.

Someone on the last page hit it right. With Em, you know his schtick. And if I recall, there has absolutely been outrage over his lyrics. But that was in the 'burbs. I don't care about that.

When **** like Columbine pops off, they get mad at Em and Marilyn Manson. There's genocide in the hood every day B.

You can see the difference between rapper Em and Em off camera. Em off camera is a normal, almost reclusive dude who fawns over his daughter.

Em is/was a shock rapper. You know what he's about. So the context is totally different. Even his videos are all damn near parodies of himself.

Ross' problem is he doesn't know when to drop the act. And he isn't a shock value rapper. He's out here representing a reality of the street and taking himself so seriously, with no authentic perspective. Rarely talks about the negatives the right way. Just perpetuates them (like this line....). Rarely jokes. You know nothing about his kids or being a family man.

Even when he talks about death, he glamorizes it.

And when I go that casket better cost a hundred thou
I pray to god I look my killer in his eyes
Snatch his soul out that shirt let's take him for that ride

And just when you think it can't get worse, it does. **** is OD already. And it ain't like his records are doing better because of it.

I've heard WAYYYYY worse. I'm a little bit puzzled as to why Ross is catching this much heat for it.

I was in the 6th grade and remember hearing DMX say "if you got a daughter older than 15, I'ma rape her"

laugh.gif

why lol​

why does em, cam, and tyler get a pass . . .​

ross isn't a shock value rapper but he's had lines where he said ridiculous things before​

just like cam isn't really a shock value rapper (altho hilarious) and he's had songs where he talks about tryna **** his aunt . . . no one tries to play him for that​

lol. You can do better son....trying to **** your aunt and drugging a woman and sleeping with her without consent....not the same. Comparing the two makes no sense.

Em, Tyler, shock value rapper. You said it yourself. Ross isn't. It's like y'all want to argue against it because you're a fan but don't realize you're saying **** that doesn't even support your argument because whatever sense you have is seeping through.

dudes who are biased regardless of how it goes. Arguining with a dude who jus isnt gonna see it any other way. Rape victims gotta live with that **** jus like the ***** eatin out a straw the rest of his life from a drive by. Let these dudes go out there n march n protest a line in a rap song

Yea.....you're not that dude at all. You're not biased at all. You keep kicking the same **** and it all applies to you. So you may as well dead that. You ain't sayin' nothin'.

If you're talking about an innocent victim of a driveby eating out of a straw, yea, it's wrong. But nobody really raps about that do they?

They rap about murking....other criminals most of the time. If all these dudes are supposed to be drug dealers....well drug dealers tend to let off on....other drug dealers.

And you want to compare that to rape?

Do y'all think at all before you type?

I feel like I'm arguing with 17 year olds with posters of Ross on their wall and the only dudes who get it are the mature/sensible ones in here. So I'm off this Merry Go Round. We've gone in circles enough.

Last edited:
Someone on the last page hit it right. With Em, you know his schtick. And if I recall, there has absolutely been outrage over his lyrics. But that was in the 'burbs. I don't care about that.

When **** like Columbine pops off, they get mad at Em and Marilyn Manson. There's genocide in the hood every day B.

You can see the difference between rapper Em and Em off camera. Em off camera is a normal, almost reclusive dude who fawns over his daughter.

Em is/was a shock rapper. You know what he's about. So the context is totally different. Even his videos are all damn near parodies of himself.

Ross' problem is he doesn't know when to drop the act. And he isn't a shock value rapper. He's out here representing a reality of the street and taking himself so seriously, with no authentic perspective. Rarely talks about the negatives the right way. Just perpetuates them (like this line....). Rarely jokes. You know nothing about his kids or being a family man.

Even when he talks about death, he glamorizes it.

And when I go that casket better cost a hundred thou
I pray to god I look my killer in his eyes
Snatch his soul out that shirt let's take him for that ride

And just when you think it can't get worse, it does. **** is OD already. And it ain't like his records are doing better because of it.
here's da key though..they both make art..we all know its all entertainment, you can't use da same sword to knight one rapper

and use da same sword to decapitate da other one for da exact thing.

rap is a blood sport..one of cam's group was called DA TALIBAN...and he's FROM NYC.

l.jpg

this same hiphop that defends this type of artistic freedom SHOULD DEFEND ross's right to express his artistic expression and speech.

im very happy for rocko, one of the best street rappers, i hope this doesnt affect the record taking ross off, the line is crzy but its also the hottest line on the song. :nerd:

Nah. Rocko did his thing on that record and agreed with the rest. If you think that's the best line, you can do better.

this same hiphop that defends this type of artistic freedom SHOULD DEFEND ross's right to express his artistic expression and speech.

There's limits though dog. You can ride for the constitution all you want but there's just some **** I can't cosign.

And no one is knighting one and not the other. Like I said, Em caught heat. Dudes catch heat. They bring it on themselves, they deserve the heat.

But cats in here acting foolish like they don't see what's wrong with the line is exactly why we all need to pay attention. These kids need guidance.

People act like rappers aren't dangerous because "it's all entertainment" but this thread is proof positive how misguided people can be because of their fandom for a rapper.

Last edited:
u keep defending your argument with personal attacks tho. These ******* thats marching couldnt tell u what ross raps about, his personal life or the lies he told. But u seem real hurt that the ***** not really big meech or something. All the backlash is coming from the line itself. If dude is this big liar that tells these big stories that noone believes, y get butthurt over this? On a board where everybody talks about how soft rap is getting, its the fans thats soft from my view.

This ****'s all been explained. You say murder is worse than rape. I disagree. Rape victims have to live with that for their entire lives.

I can think of plenty of instances where I could see bodying someone. I can't think of any instance where rape is an option.

But like I said, we ain't all built the same. I don't prey on the weak and the innocent. Outside of sonning a few dimwits around here....

We've gone through the whole Em thing. This **** is tired. Meek said what's been said in here and if you think I'm looking to Meek Mill for perspective, you and bugging.

That's Ross' man. Like the other dude in here claiming his "man Ross" and "staying relevant doe". You think he wants to stay relevant by issuing 1/2 assed apologies?

Do y'all really not realize how ridiculous some of you sound?

His last album was a career low. If that's "another banger" I wish him luck.

Damn....I thought some of y'all were cool when we were talking Miami throwbacks....is this what's representing the bottom now?

It's cool to be a fan of a hometown rapper. It's another to sound silly off that ****. But that happens quite a bit around here....
**** are you talking about? If I'm reading this question right, I would imagine the answer is yes.
Phil, you cool we disagree on Rawse, but I'm down wit you all day on most of your posts. I grew up in Carol City until 9th grade so I'ma ride with Ricky, unapologetically. Real talk, I could make a couple phone calls and get the real deal on William. I knew cats that graduated from CC in 93' - 94', so it wouldn't be that hard to figure how "legit" he is. But it's never occured for me to do that, cause I dig the music. Yeah I know it's some fakery invovled, but it's an art form. You got "real" and you got "fabricated", but the business is about quality, regardless.

u keep defending your argument with personal attacks tho. These ******* thats marching couldnt tell u what ross raps about, his personal life or the lies he told. But u seem real hurt that the ***** not really big meech or something. All the backlash is coming from the line itself. If dude is this big liar that tells these big stories that noone believes, y get butthurt over this? On a board where everybody talks about how soft rap is getting, its the fans thats soft from my view.

Right. So low key calling cats "soft" ain't a personal attack at all. "Butthurt" and all that other corny ****.

I don't know anyone in the hood saying "butthurt" so I'm not about to listen to a cat like that talking to me about how soft or hard rap is or is supposed to be.

I've said it before. You ask a question. I answer it. Then you ask it again. What is wrong with you?

No one believes Ross. No one believes Ross actually did this. That doesn't make the description of it any less of an issue.

How much clearer can I make that for you to comprehend it? Flash cards? That's where the personal attacks come. Because you keep kicking the same **** we've already answered a million times. Keep kicking **** about people being "biased" when you one of the main offenders yourself.

Wake up.

Like someone said, you could say rape. And know it's a crime. And people know what that means.

Or you could describe rape like the **** is all good and some people might not make that distinction.

i can already tell rap music is gonna go thru a serious wussification process before its all said and then, and thats when im walking away

forever.

Phil, you cool we disagree on Rawse, but I'm down wit you all day on most of your posts. I grew up in Carol City until 9th grade so I'ma ride with Ricky, unapologetically. Real talk, I could make a couple phone calls and get the real deal on William. I knew cats that graduated from CC in 93' - 94', so it wouldn't be that hard to figure how "legit" he is. But it's never occured for me to do that, cause I dig the music. Yeah I know it's some fakery invovled, but it's an art form. You got "real" and you got "fabricated", but the business is about quality, regardless.

It's all good yo. I know I'm going hard in here. Pardon the shots.

Rape is just a part of a code me and my people do not condone.

You know I got roots down there. So I knew about the CO thing early. I was mad disappointed when dude lied. Tried to play Trick like he "photoshopped" it.

Trick is a legend. I thought that was a ***** move and I wrote dude off right then and there. And to see him continually be on this ******** ain't helping any.

Like I said, and you touched on, brilliant marketer and businessman. But I'ma listen to cats with more honesty. If that's Drake or Kendrick, then so be it. If cats think that's "soft" so be it. Or maybe it'll be TIP or Maino.

But I don't need my music to be hard to compensate for anything. I did my dirt already and I'm passed that.

Last edited:
i can already tell rap music is gonna go thru a serious wussification process before its all said and then, and thats when im walking away

forever.

:lol:

First off, won't happen. There will and should always be balance.

Second, what, you too much of a hardrock for that? You need these records to hype you up?

There was dudes out here in the 70's and 80's listening to Marvin Gaye, Prince and all that exclusively n' **** with more dirt on their hands than they cover you in when it's over.

Last edited:
It's all good yo. I know I'm going hard in here. Pardon the shots.

Rape is just a part of a code me and my people do not condone.

You know I got roots down there. So I knew about the CO thing early. I was mad disappointed when dude lied. Tried to play Trick like he "photoshopped" it.

Trick is a legend. I thought that was a ***** move and I wrote dude off right then and there. And to see him continually be on this ******** ain't helping any.

Like I said, and you touched on, brilliant marketer and businessman. But I'ma listen to cats with more honesty. If that's Drake or Kendrick, then so be it. If cats think that's "soft" so be it. Or maybe it'll be TIP or Maino.

But I don't need my music to be hard to compensate for anything. I did my dirt already and I'm passed that.
Maino is wack and you know that. J/k I don't ride with him but I do respect his perspective, he talks that real ish.

I do agree that Ross apology was wack. We can all admit dude was trying to be funny, and it bit him in the butt. At 37 years, old be humble enough to admit wrong, even if in your heart you didn't mean anything.  People may disagree on what the line really meant, but you gotta know better than to even come close to that.

Oh, I know Maino can't really rap for ****. But he's certified, and he can make a record like "All The Above", which ain't even on some G ****, and is actually about moving past the streets. And that's what I respect.

Agreed with everything you said.

And did I get that right? Didn't he try to play the CO pic like Trick photoshopped it because they had issues at that time?

Inexcusable if so....

Last edited:
Oh, I know Maino can't really rap for ****. But he's certified, and he can make a record like "All The Above", which ain't even on some G ****. And that's what I respect.

Agreed with everything you said.

And did I get that right? Didn't he try to play the CO pic like Trick photoshopped it because they had issues at that time?

Inexcusable if so....
Yeah, he went at Trick, but Trick fired first at Rawse wearing a Boobie Boys shirt, cause his brother got killed by Boobie Boys. However, Rawse's homie Peanut was in Boobie Boys so he was repping his dude. Overwhelming sentiment was that Ross should have came clean about the CO thing. I don't know anybody that disagrees with that. As far as when the CO thing came out, it was silly to go at Vlad cause the **** was on Wikipedia for like a year before.

Even without asking I've heard various accounts on William Roberts through the grapevine. Some dudes say he was a nobody, some dudes say he pushed weed. Not sure what to think of it. Don't care, regardless.

The problem is would he have blown up without "Hustlin". Could he have been a Redman, 8Ball, Bun B, type rapper, who is a ***** you don't mess with, but not claiming to be some high level criminal. I think he tried it and it didn't work, so he stretched the truth. Can't knock that, but I understand dudes that don't **** with him because of that.

It's not even about who went at who first to me. It's about claiming Trick "photoshopped" a pic you know is damn well you.

So let's tell one lie on top of another. And take shots at another man's character, a local legend, in the process.

OD.

It's crazy. You know how many dudes pushed weed? To adopt the name, likeness and lifestyle of a notorious cocaine trafficker because you're pushing greens....also OD.

But this thread ain't really about that. You know, I have a saying..."it's not what you do, it's how you do it". The CO thing, this line. It's not so much that they happened. It's also how he handles them that's the problem.

Back
Top Bottom