Whats wrong with giving girls molly?? VOL. U AINT EVEN KNO IT

We can go on and on I've heard rappers from Eminem, Biggie and Odd Future say a lot more extreme stuff than this

Last edited:
the issue comes from what ross implies and how casually and literally he says it.

It isn't a joke, he makes it seem like this is a normal thing.

slip something in their drink without knowing and have sex with them.

of course jimmies will be rustled, regardless of literal applications of the drugs / whatever ross wants to twist his words to mean

Um, you really think all of those things are comparable?

If you're a grown man, you have to be smart enough to know where lines are crossed.

I could talk about doing drugs, selling drugs, and beating dudes senseless.

You'd have to be an idiot to not know that talking about drugging a woman and having sex with her, and she didn't even know it, is crossing the line.

Rape is a hot button issue like no other. From the women it's happened to to the guys that are accused of it that are guilty before they're proven innocent.

Even in prison, rapists get it worse than most inmates. Again, if you can't comprehend any of this, then you're just lost....

Last edited:
Giving a chick MDMA unknowingly is repulsive.

Anybody knows people arent in their correct frame of mind when they're on that stuff. Everything is great....love you everybody.....its all fake

Last edited:
Um. Why is this lyric getting so much media attention but mainstream rappers talkin' about kidnapping, drive-by shooting, and popping pills gets no publicity?!
nerd.gif
"we kill girls rape em..bury da skirts"

:rofl:

dudes in here are hilarious.

y'all will say anything to act like y'all don't see why people are reacting a certain way.

1. okay. we know Mollies aren't roofies. they will not make her black out. they WILL make her incredibly sexual/touchy feely. she'll definitely let go of a lot of her inhibitions

2. let's say he didn't even say the molly line. he said "took her home and enjoyed that...she ain't eem know it" :rolleyes first off, that's above lame...secondly...that is literally rape no matter what the line before that is.

with that said...idc....Ross is a character. but i'm not going to sit here and act like he didn't condone raping a broad on wax.

Last edited:
^^^

Thank you.

the issue comes from what ross implies and how casually and literally he says it.

It isn't a joke, he makes it seem like this is a normal thing.

slip something in their drink without knowing and have sex with them.

of course jimmies will be rustled, regardless of literal applications of the drugs / whatever ross wants to twist his words to mean

And Thank you.

The lyric makes no sense, but it doesn't advocate rape, IMO.

"I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it".

C'mon son.

Ya'll don't get it. I been in these spots. Been at those ditch parties in High School where the chicks drank too much and blacked out and dues tried to mount.

"That's free p**** right there!" are the exact words I remember. Yes, I hung out with wild dudes.

But the smart dudes had to calm the fools down. These little dudes already too wild out here. Lyrics like these are OD.

Last edited:
The fact there's dudes in here defending slippin stuff in a chicks drink.
mean.gif
Pitiful...
defending rape =/= defending da RIGHT to say it

once you compromise freedom of speech in music it gets SLIPPERY FAST.

and rape lyrics aint no big deal..how you talkin bout toting hammers and blammin' at melons..crazy murder and gore, but all of a sudden

taking vagina in rap music is taboo?
roll.gif

Eazy-E and Dr dre rapped about robbing, raping and murdering prostitutes in those NWA albums.

ice cube rapped about killing a sloot he knocked up because she wouldn't get a abortion...jeez, who da grave dug and dusted up

c_delores_tucker.jpg

c-tucker.jpg

Last edited:
roll.gif

dudes in here are hilarious.

y'all will say anything to act like y'all don't see why people are reacting a certain way.

NOTORIOUS B.I.G

"you can 76 the 69, try 68 Make Raven-Symoné call date rape"

BIG L

"this kid that owed me dough, I didn't take his life
Instead I tied him up and made him watch me rape his wife"

CAM'RON

"you think you real? Well, my posse is crazier
Your moms? Mobbing and raping her, saudi arabia"

Last edited:
Ross sounded like an idiot once again. You all should know better then to take this as serious as the media did

The fact there's dudes in here defending slippin stuff in a chicks drink. :smh: Pitiful...

and rape lyrics aint no big deal..how you talkin bout toting hammers and blammin' at melons..crazy murder and gore, but all of a sudden

taking vagina in rap music is taboo? :rofl:

Eazy-E and Dr dre rapped about robbing, raping and murdering prostitutes in those NWA albums.

ice cube rapped about killing a sloot he knocked up because she wouldn't get a abortion...jeez, who da grave dug and dusted up

c_delores_tucker.jpg

c-tucker.jpg

So free speech is always cool

What if was a white country group spewing out racist garbage.....would that be cool?

NOTORIOUS B.I.G
"you can 76 the 69, try 68 Make Raven-Symoné call date rape"

BIG L

"this kid that owed me dough, I didn't take his life

Instead I tied him up and made him watch me rape his wife"

CAM'RON

"you think you real? Well, my posse is crazier

Your moms? Mobbing and raping her, saudi arabia"

Ahhh....the infamous "but he did it too" argument. And in every instance you noted the suspension of disbelief is not the same as it is in this case. None of those quotes resonates as much as "I slipped a drug in her drink and took her home and had sex with her....and she didn't even know it".

This **** really needs to be spelled out for y'all? Y'all really trying to rationalize this? Y'all going that hard in support of ignorance. Ninja really using the term "taking vagina" and putting giggle faces next to it?

And like I said, what we discuss as men, when it comes to murder and hammers etc. is one thing. "Rape" is another. That's why those dudes get preyed on by other criminals.

What parts of the game is this?

Last edited:

c_delores_tucker.jpg

c-tucker.jpg

You idiot, look at the damn title. I said NOTHING about Ross' right to free speech, I'm talking about dudes LITERALLY saying there's nothing wrong with putting Molly in a random chick's drink w/o her knowing, which some people in this thread have said is "okay" in real life.

Defending a fat Rappers "freedom of speech"=/= Defending the actual action itself.

Last edited:
If you have to go that route to get yambs...Climb a roof and find the fastest way down. 

The fact there's dudes in here defending slippin stuff in a chicks drink.
mean.gif
Pitiful...

taking vagina in rap music is taboo?
roll.gif

c_delores_tucker.jpg

c-tucker.jpg

What if was a white country group spewing out racist garbage.....would that be cool?
thats fine, hate speech is protected by da second amendment.

The fact there's dudes in here defending slippin stuff in a chicks drink. :smh: Pitiful...

c_delores_tucker.jpg

c-tucker.jpg

thats fine, hate speech is protected by da second amendment.

Fair enough

At least you're consistent :lol:.....REPPED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom