Whats wrong with giving girls molly?? VOL. U AINT EVEN KNO IT

Man my girl took a molly and she says she remembers how it felt and it didnt black her out but at the same time i would never want her to take it when she goes out.

Man my girl took a molly and she says she remembers how it felt and it didnt black her out but at the same time i would never want her to take it when she goes out.

Exactly

Would all these dudes be cool with their girls taking molly when they're not around them?

Exactly

Would all these dudes be cool with their girls taking molly when they're not around them?
If it's for a special occasion and not a regular occurence, why not? Molly doesn't make you do anything, it just puts you in a good mood.

If my girl takes molly and smashes some random dude, that means she was already cool with the idea of cheating beforehand.

Eminem has said a lot worse a lot more times though... His whole Relapse album is one big example.

"Sit down beside her like a spider, hi there girl, you mighta

Heard of me before, see wh***, you're the kind of girl that I'd assault

And rape then figure why not try to make your p**** wider?

F*** you with an umbrella then open it up while the ****'s inside ya"

"Give me the valium alley-oop

I'll slam dunk it in your mouth till you puke

And just as soon as you pass out in your alphabet soup

I'm 'bout to make a new outfit out of you"

Last edited:
The fact there's dudes in here defending slippin stuff in a chicks drink. :smh: Pitiful...

defending rape =/= defending da RIGHT to say it

once you compromise freedom of speech in music it gets SLIPPERY FAST.

and rape lyrics aint no big deal..how you talkin bout toting hammers and blammin' at melons..crazy murder and gore, but all of a sudden

taking vagina in rap music is taboo? :rofl:

Eazy-E and Dr dre rapped about robbing, raping and murdering prostitutes in those NWA albums.

ice cube rapped about killing a sloot he knocked up because she wouldn't get a abortion...jeez, who da grave dug and dusted up

c_delores_tucker.jpg

c-tucker.jpg

So free speech is always cool

What if was a white country group spewing out racist garbage.....would that be cool?
thats fine, hate speech is protected by da second amendment.

So rape is cool in a song as long as you make it funny line , or rap about it with a weird accent?

The fact there's dudes in here defending slippin stuff in a chicks drink.
mean.gif
Pitiful...

defending rape =/= defending da RIGHT to say it

once you compromise freedom of speech in music it gets SLIPPERY FAST.

and rape lyrics aint no big deal..how you talkin bout toting hammers and blammin' at melons..crazy murder and gore, but all of a sudden

taking vagina in rap music is taboo?
roll.gif

Eazy-E and Dr dre rapped about robbing, raping and murdering prostitutes in those NWA albums.

ice cube rapped about killing a sloot he knocked up because she wouldn't get a abortion...jeez, who da grave dug and dusted up

c_delores_tucker.jpg

c-tucker.jpg

So free speech is always cool

What if was a white country group spewing out racist garbage.....would that be cool?
thats fine, hate speech is protected by da second amendment.
my bust...da FIRST amendment...only reason da internet works da way know now is because of freedom of speech.

molly doesnt cause memory loss... she would still know what she did... his line makes it seem as if she blacked out

Exactly.

not a damb thing wrong with givin shawty a molly , u disconnect if u think there is

u cant explain every damb variable in a bar....could be a chick he been with for
a minute that pops mollies on the regular.

anybody thats smashed a shone on a molly already know what time it is  :pimp:

Stop it fam. Obviously there is nothing wrong with doing drugs with a lovely young lady. Assuming she is a CONSENTING adult.

It's the "she ain't even know it", said TWICE, that's the issue. Cats in here playing dumb if they don't understand that.

Those bars need no explanation. He was quite clear. Your hypothetical is way off base and you know it. Pun intended.

Don't tell me you're actually buying this "misinterpretation" nonsense he's kicking that anyone with a brain has laughed at.

It's cool to be a fan. But that don't mean you can't call it what it is with an artist you like.

:smh: it seems there are some people on here who are about that date raping life. sad world. can't believe some of you scumbags are actually defending dude. he's only talking about date rape. maybe ross should've said the word rape so it could be more obvious than it already is.

good lord :smh:

*looks at rick ross im thread title, reads thread* yup almost all the usual suspects are here. Like the slim shady lp never existed. I never here odd future get dissed. I promise let gucci mane had said it there would be no problems, jus lols n that boy slow. Dudes in here acting like thats the worse thing they ever heard in a rap song lol. Saying it is 1 thing but doing it is another so I dont see how anyone is supporting rape. If thats the case we all support rape, robbery, murder, trafficking, arsenal, etc

*looks at rick ross im thread title, reads thread* yup almost all the usual suspects are here. Like the slim shady lp never existed. I never here odd future get dissed. I promise let gucci mane had said it there would be no problems, jus lols n that boy slow. Dudes in here acting like thats the worse thing they ever heard in a rap song lol. Saying it is 1 thing but doing it is another so I dont see how anyone is supporting rape. If thats the case we all support rape, robbery, murder, trafficking, arsenal, etc
all of this

NOTORIOUS B.I.G
"you can 76 the 69, try 68 Make Raven-Symoné call date rape"

BIG L

"this kid that owed me dough, I didn't take his life

Instead I tied him up and made him watch me rape his wife"

CAM'RON

"you think you real? Well, my posse is crazier

Your moms? Mobbing and raping her, saudi arabia"

if you read my entire comment and felt this was an adequate rebuttal or has anything to do with my point....:smh:

my point is. 1. i don't care....about the line. about Rick Ross. about the imaginary girl, the imaginary molly, or the imaginary champagne glass.

2. it's funny that y'all are amazed that people are saying something about this. every line you posted was not during the ultra-information era we are in now where memes catapult phrases/people/verses into pop culture and everything spreads at ridiculous speeds.

3. Rick Ross is not Eminem, Cam'ron, Biggie, DMX, Big L, etc. all of those people are known partly for saying outlandish/shocking/darkly humorous things. Rick Ross raps about Maybachs, being a boss, food, and being a drug dealer. This stood out.

4. Ninjahood posted that pic of Delores Tucker so that shows you that there are ALWAYS people there to point out and attack rappers for certain lyrics.

Therefore, stop acting stupid. All of y'all. If y'all can't see how SOMEBODY would find this offensive/weird/odd/out of line then y'all are the closed minded ones.

Naw people jus pick on certain rappers and in this case its ross. Whether he raps about drugs or ******g flowers it was said. Not like its even a mega radio hit, a damn rocko track. Sayimg it is saying it n I heard em say worse on his albums and tracks that get consistent spins on radio. So if a rapper always had dark/violent raps that all of a sudden makes him rapping about rape cool? People pick n choose who they call out period. Its not like ross is macklemore he raps about crime n violence but I dont see anybody complaiming about him ****** up his community? What about the drugs he raps,about selling, they ruin lives righy? Shooting n killing people, thats not right is it?

Not like its even a mega radio hit, a damn rocko track.
pretty much

when was the last 3 page thread about a song on a rocko mixtape?

it was one misworded bar , that's all

does anyone really think he just woke and said "man forget my female demographic , IMMA BOSS AND I WANNA TALK ABOUT DATE RAPING "

nobody with a full deck thinks he literally implied on purpose , date raping

But cash money he said it, so that means he condones drugging and raping women, when em talks about it I know he's joking, but when Ross says it I feel he's really out there raping women. If you don't see that you're just blind

But cash money he said it, so that means he condones drugging and raping women, when em talks about it I know he's joking, but when Ross says it I feel he's really out there raping women. If you don't see that you're just blind

Please tell me this is sarcasm

pretty much

when was the last 3 page thread about a song on a rocko mixtape?

it was one misworded bar , that's all

does anyone really think he just woke and said "man forget my female demographic , IMMA BOSS AND I WANNA TALK ABOUT DATE RAPING "

nobody with a full deck thinks he literally implied on purpose , date raping

You're pretty naive if you think Ross wasn't aware that what he was saying implied rape essentially. He probably just didn't think it would be that big of a deal. I'm surprised myself that its that big of a deal...but I can clearly see why.

Last edited:
Now ross raps are true lol. Just a week ago he was fake, liar, wannabe etc. cant win wit nt

what makes ross more credible as a rapist than eminem? and to end your statement saying " if you dont see that you're blind" is laughable.

It's his fault for taking himself and presenting himself so seriously. I don't know that I've ever heard son laugh or make fun of himself. He wants to be taken seriously at all times and this is the result of never being William.

Other rappers say things for shock value and people can recognize that. The fact that he didn't think it would be a big deal is what's most disturbing. I really don't think he thought there was anything wrong with that. Or that he really identified that as rape. He said it in all seriousness like it was OK. Shock value isn't Rick Ross' lane. And that's not what he was going for in that line.

When you have Em raping his own mother, Big L claiming to be the Devil's Son, even Cam doesn't present himself as a serious person. He rapped about insest and peeing inside his grandfather's orange juice...early. The suspension of belief. I think that's the most important phrase.

Even if you think Rick Ross is a fraud, he doesn't. He's serious. He's always in character.

You're better off saying the word "rape" because when you say the word, we understand that you know rape is a crime and it's wrong. But, **** that. That's just how you roll. I really don't think he thought that was rape or even wrong. And it's easily imitated.

Last edited:
^
suspension of disbelief is important in relation to rap music, a very good point

so following through with that logic, apply it even with the artists that are in character full time
being in character full time is their character so to speak
i've seen ross speak enough to see he's not an idiot & that he's chosen a great angle for himself, for what he can bring

even with chuck d of public enemy, who always stayed pissed no matter what funny stupid ish flavor was up to in the background,
i used to think - damn, he's way too serious with his (& i realize the gimmick is totally different than ross') until i followed the logic through
to suspend disbelief at all times with this here entertainment as also quoted above

the discrepancy between what's real & what's rapped about is the margin that makes an artist money
but they have to live (or die by the sword) with the gimmick they choose

Last edited:
^^^

I guess if great minds think alike, than the same is true of not so great minds?

He's still a liar. What he chooses to lie and project about is still as pathetic as ever. No one is saying they believe he actually did this. But reading comprehension is clearly not either of yours strong suit.

It's a sad state of affairs when "fans" can't even think clearly enough to see when their favorite is out of pocket.

That unconditional love is adorable though.....because....

all of this

The usual suspects are in here riding for their mans.....the sad thing is how ignorant y'all sound and don't even realize it. Which is exactly part of the problem we're discussing here. Talking about "maybe it's just a girl he knew for a minute". Romaticizing it. **** atta here.

All of this.

The Chuck D example is a poor one here. Chuck is still speaking about and fighting for the same things today that he did in 87-88.

Granted, he is an artist. But his art has always imitated his life and been a reflection of who he is, the life he lives, and what he believes in.

So if you're using that comparison in this discussion....are they the same?

Last edited:
I never once heard u go this hard on jeezy for "poisoning his community" tho? Is rape that much worse than murder? Not once have I seen anybody go in on ****** for talking about killing people. Yes im a fan but u r a known ross hater. Theres no problem with that at all but at least be consistent. Call out all rappers for the foul **** that come out there mouths

Back
Top Bottom