Whats wrong with giving girls molly?? VOL. U AINT EVEN KNO IT

Real G ****, boy thats really unheard of

When you get more time for selling dope than murder

AND ITS MURDER

Is slipping a drug in an unsuspecting woman's drink and having sex with her without consent worse than murder? Maybe. Maybe not.

But I can fathom one. I can't fathom the other. But I guess we ain't built the same. I've already made the distinction between what we do as men and where the line is crossed.

Read the thread. It's clear as day. I can't keep repeating myself because you're either not reading or not comprehending.

My issue with Ross is always the same. It didn't start with this line.

The problem with Ross vs. all the other guys is he came out the gate as a known liar. So if that's the dude you choose to idolize and defend, more power to you. Couldn't be me......

I actually don't have a problem with rappers rapping about **** they've done. And let's say....stretching that truth. Plenty of them have public records that support their raps. And plenty of dudes ain't about "coke rap" so I can listen to them.

I've said my piece about Keef. But Keef 's art seems to imitate his life. Ross? Questionable.

What does Jeezy have to do with this? Nothing. But that's where you need to go in an attempt to defend your man. I do call out rappers where I see fit. I don't know if Jeezy is "authentic". I also don't really listen to him. But he's also never been caught in a flat out lie. Or played himself repeatedly like this. And when him and Gucci had beef, some real **** went down.

You don't even know what the word "hater" means. I dont' "hate" anyone I don't know. When we talk about Ross as a marketer, I'm the first to sing his praises. But when a dude gives you reasons not to like him, it's OK not to like him. Don't make me a "hater".

That's just what young dudes kick to people with contrary opinions. Ross has nothing I want. I don't need to spill my life out to prove that. And I didn't have to become a character to achieve success.

But some of us are about honor and integrity. So when we see the opposite, we speak on it. If that bothers you, so be it.

Last edited:
If Cam, Em, Tyler, etc. get passes because of their raps being unrealistic at other times, Ross does too lol.

"I'm Not A Star" came on Spotify Radio today and bruh said something like "She not even worth a shower, I just grab a bar of dial"

Is he a date rapist who doesn't wash his ***?
laugh.gif

^^^
The Chuck D example is a poor one here. Chuck is still speaking about and fighting for the same things today that he did in 87-88.

Granted, he is an artist. But his art has always imitated his life and been a reflection of who he is, the life he lives, and what he believes in.

So if you're using that comparison in this discussion....are they the same?

Thank you for qualifying my post.

Chuck D is an artist. And I do consider Public Enemy's black power message as a gimmick just as Rick Ross portrays a gimmick.
I am a big PE fan - since around '88 - , but I suspend my disbelief with them as well. Too many inconsistencies through the course
of the group's history for me to take them completely seriously. Chuck should have grown some balls instead of giving Griff da boot
for example - but he had to to sell more records you see.

And since Chuck is an artist, that means he is a showman too - and that aspect of his personality will always infiltrate or influence what he is saying, in my opinion.

Both Chuck D & Rick Ross are entertainers (or were at one point) therefore it's not difficult to find similarities based on that alone.

If you feel differently about Chuck's consistency of art/life life/art - that's fine, but yours is an opinion not a fact.

Also curious - when did you start listening to rap music? You are always very passionate when you post about it.

Dmx said he got blood on his piece cuz he ****** a corpse... Do u guys look at him different? Or whats the excuse/pass u will give him?

That's some weird **** yes. But what does that have to do with anything? Ross rapped about raping a girl, didn't call it rape, then said WE misinterpreted thus excusing his behavior. Are yall that dense in the brain?

Dmx said he got blood on his piece cuz he ****** a corpse... Do u guys look at him different? Or whats the excuse/pass u will give him?

DMX was grimy.
Not a favorite of mine, yet nonetheless, a couple of his verses made me hit da rewind button...

"Cruddy ***** goin up raw dog in dirty *****es, & if I get burnt - I'm givin that ish to 30 *****es"
"Put 2 through da pillow, cause my ish is brillo...use a box cutter to carve a thin-type pinstrip through your windpipe."

I look at DMX as a sensitive person with a good soul caught up in the devil's lasso, & obviously for X, ish is a hassle.

track is fire.

and Ross got off on the record though.

all the sensitivity isn't even necessary man. 

comedic almost.

pretty much

when was the last 3 page thread about a song on a rocko mixtape?

it was one misworded bar , that's all

does anyone really think he just woke and said "man forget my female demographic , IMMA BOSS AND I WANNA TALK ABOUT DATE RAPING "

nobody with a full deck thinks he literally implied on purpose , date raping
dnt talk sh** about rocko. his mixtape raw 

Ns know Ross is a liar..

It's like y'all really believe he'll do it, or has done it.
Panties in all kinds of bunches :smh:

Last edited:
All in all, the people who listen to Rick Ross are/were/will never be offended by anything that comes out of his mouth..............this is another distraction raised by people who have NO CLUE what rap is, another way to defame yet another public figure...................

BTW.................It was ok for him to traffic drugs, perform drive by shootings, extort his enemies, kidnap people, etc.... but talking about "theoretically" putting a drug in the drink of a group who would gladly even partake in whatever he is doing is crossing the line?

Rick Ross isnt condoning rape any more than he is condoning selling crack out of your apartment........

Some of yall need to just stop it............

All in all, the people who listen to Rick Ross are/were/will never be offended by anything that comes out of his mouth..............this is another distraction raised by people who have NO CLUE what rap is, another way to defame yet another public figure...................

BTW.................It was ok for him to traffic drugs, perform drive by shootings, extort his enemies, kidnap people, etc.... but talking about "theoretically" putting a drug in the drink of a group who would gladly even partake in whatever he is doing is crossing the line?

Rick Ross isnt condoning rape any more than he is condoning selling crack out of your apartment........

Some of yall need to just stop it............

stop comparing drug dealing to rape... drug addicts want drugs... its called rape cuz the chick does not want it

Like dude said everything else he says is cool until he says rape. killing dudes, robbing, etc I guaratee if those female groups wouldn't have said **** u dudes wouldn't even be offended. Point is weve heard way worse from way bigger artist but somehow we can justify it. Ross talks about sellin dope, "omg hes fake, william didnt sell ****". I never see dudes in the french montana thread talking about coke this that (we kno how he came up) Hell ive heard soulja boy talkin that dope talk n ive seen noone call him out. Point being people pick n choose who to call out but people really actin sensative over that bar? I understand these white women marching but grown men who grew up to dmx, em, cam etc cmon close this thing up

I think people are only mad because people in the beginning of this thread were saying this was OK to do in real life.

I'm sure no artists want you to take their rape lyrics literally... They're just lyrics.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/09/rick-ross-rape-reebok-drop-letter-ultraviolet/
Reebok supports date rape by supporting Rick Ross ... that's the way a leading women's group and scores of rape survivors see it.

UltraViolet -- a women's rights group 400,000 strong -- is incensed the company​ is not dumping Ross in the wake of his new song, which fantasizes about date rape.

The song -- "U.O.E.N.O."  -- has a line, "Put Molly all in the champagne.  She ain't even know it.  I took her home and I enjoy that.  She ain't even know it."

Molly is slang for Ecstasy.

The group -- along with 150 rape survivors -- grouses, "Every single day that Reebok continues rewarding Rick Ross with a lucrative endorsement deal, Reebok is condoning rape."

We reached out to Reebok today, but we got crickets.

As for Ross ... he issued a lukewarm apology, saying the lyrics were misunderstood and he never used the word rape.

Sometimes you don't have to use the word, when the thought is clear.

0409-rick-ross-reebok-getty-footer-v2-3.jpg
will reebok cave?

Rick Ross finally says a truthful lryric (rare) and it backfires terribly 

If Cam, Em, Tyler, etc. get passes because of their raps being unrealistic at other times, Ross does too lol.

"I'm Not A Star" came on Spotify Radio today and bruh said something like "She not even worth a shower, I just grab a bar of dial"

Is he a date rapist who doesn't wash his ***?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/09/rick-ross-rape-reebok-drop-letter-ultraviolet/
Reebok supports date rape by supporting Rick Ross ... that's the way a leading women's group and scores of rape survivors see it.

UltraViolet -- a women's rights group 400,000 strong -- is incensed the company​ is not dumping Ross in the wake of his new song, which fantasizes about date rape.

The song -- "U.O.E.N.O."  -- has a line, "Put Molly all in the champagne.  She ain't even know it.  I took her home and I enjoy that.  She ain't even know it."

Molly is slang for Ecstasy.

The group -- along with 150 rape survivors -- grouses, "Every single day that Reebok continues rewarding Rick Ross with a lucrative endorsement deal, Reebok is condoning rape."

We reached out to Reebok today, but we got crickets.

As for Ross ... he issued a lukewarm apology, saying the lyrics were misunderstood and he never used the word rape.

Sometimes you don't have to use the word, when the thought is clear.

0409-rick-ross-reebok-getty-footer-v2-3.jpg
will reebok cave?
i HATE manufactured outrage.....

reebok staying strong as far as im concerned...they made g-unit sneakers during da get rich or die tryin era.

^^^^

The outrage isn't manufactured. But I get what you're saying. Dragging Reebok into this is corny. And a publicity stunt. If you have a problem with Ross, then say your piece and leave it at that.

stop comparing drug dealing to rape... drug addicts want drugs... its called rape cuz the chick does not want it

We've spelled it out a million times and these dudes either too dumb or too blind to see it.

Makes perfect sense considering the dude they ridin' for.....

Apparently Rocko is taking Ross off the record. Which makes him smarter than 1/2 the dudes in this thread.

Last edited:
Could someone (male or female) twice your size and strength, slip a molly in your drink and smash?

Last edited:
^^^^

The outrage isn't manufactured. But I get what you're saying. Dragging Reebok into this is corny. And a publicity stunt. If you have a problem with Ross, then say your piece and leave it at that.
We've spelled it out a million times and these dudes either too dumb or too blind to see it.

Makes perfect sense considering the dude they ridin' for.....

Apparently Rocko is taking Ross off the record. Which makes him smarter than 1/2 the dudes in this thread.
we knew that was gonna happen, but it'll always live on da internet so it doesn't matter.

but when eminem makes...

video and ALL...no problem...

hell meek mill just aired out his opinion...

and he shares my sentiments exactly.

murder is worst then rape, its ridiculous how you cherry pick that one line and gaze over everything else..i hate it

its manufactured outrage because da whole thing looks like opportunistic stunt and publicity....its rape in rap music,

big deal b..rap been misogynistic since i was born...da tried neutering rap in da 90's..didn't work, i hope they fail again.

Back
Top Bottom