Whats The Dumbest Reason Your Girl Ever Got Mad At You?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

For slapping her when she got out of line.

What was I suppose to do? Let her run all over me? LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Best one I've heard so far....I wish I could do the same, women = nuckingfuts

no joke...............TOO many things to list.

my girl be buggin, we actually kinda on break right now matter fact, but kinda not. its complicated.

Yelling @ her to stop annoying me during Game 7 of the 2006 NLCS. I forewarned her to leave me alone during the game because I would probably be tense thewhole game, but the dummy just sat herself down next to me anyway.

She didn't speak to me for a couple of days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

aint bout to air my girl out, but women are morons when it comes to this get mad thing.

i usually just be like "aight " to everything when there's raised hostility
laugh.gif

thats what used to piss mine off
laugh.gif

Her: "Do you mind if I go hang out with my friends?"

Me: "Nah, go ahead."

Seems simple enough.

Until she blew up at me later because I didn't say "No".

Even though she knew that I wouldn't.

Good times, good times...

-I brought some drinks from walmart for us and her friend because it was hot outside. when I got back to the car I grab the first drink I could out the bagwitch happen to be her friends. She got mad cause I didn't give her, her drink first
indifferent.gif

She accused me of liking her friend
grin.gif
I'm glad I'm not with thatbroad anymore
tired.gif

like anybody here in a serious relationship i could prob list like 10-

but i wont-

one little one that i just got yelled at for tho is mentioning Kim K or Megan Fox at all
laugh.gif

Wanting to go to sleep
Not buckling my seat belt while driving
There was a thread on here about "how do you know she's the one"
eyes.gif
my answer was wrong I guess
When I don't answer her calls cause I am busy at work
Not wanting to chill with her friends
This thread if she reads it
laugh.gif

4th quarter hits her:"Babe can we watch one tree hill?
me:
roll.gif
absolutely not

laugh.gif
WhenMy girl comes over on mondays I give her a heads up. No one tree hill, The Hills, or any show. FOOTBALL IS ON!!!!

There was a thread on here about "how do you know she's the one" image my answer was wrong I guess

My wife thought I set it so that she couldn't search for my posts anymore - didn't take the excuse that Yuku is broken.

She got mad cuz the cashier at target was grining in my face. What do u want me to do? Tell her not to smile at me?

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Always responding with "huh?" or "sup?" to everything she said, even if I comprehended her...one day she just blew up
roll.gif

For putting her in the camel clutch while she was sleeping.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I remember we was broke one week. I mean broke. I went to the grocery store with like 30 bucks to get %!! we could survice off of. I came back with bout 150worth.
She's like where the hell u get some money from?

I'm like man this chic I went to school with worked the register...she said it was all good!

She gets pissed and goes in the room...
"Well tell her to help you put up all yall groceries"

I'm like WTH!

For going to McDonalds waiting in the longest line to purchase her food get back to the pad she instantly on that tip. So much for a thank you huh?

she gets mad because i never introduce her to other girls I know, and when were at parties to say whats up to girls I have classes with or kno

She came home from work and I had picture of Eva Longoria as my desktop wallpaper. She didn't speak to me for about 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom