Whats The Dumbest Reason Your Girl Ever Got Mad At You?

My ex once got mad at me cuz I kissed her whilst having chocolate in my mouth.
indifferent.gif
One of the reasons she's my ex.

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

we started saying hi to each other in different languages, so i decided to say Ciao......she thought i was saying "bye" in italian so she got mad and hung up on me
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was getting lighter, and she thought I didn't like her dark skin
smh.gif

She was right, but still
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

smh.gif

She was right, but still
smh.gif

Hol up .... You dont like her dark skin? & no this has nothing to do with the clowning around from yesterday ... Im just sayin, did I read that

right cuz?

What is WITH girls who take that "if you cant handle me at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best" nonsense to heart?

I swear, girls think that quote is an excuse to act however they want

The game, what part of that is it?

Originally Posted by parada45

Wanting to go to sleep
Not buckling my seat belt while driving
There was a thread on here about "how do you know she's the one"
eyes.gif
my answer was wrong I guess
When I don't answer her calls cause I am busy at work
Not wanting to chill with her friends
This thread if she reads it
laugh.gif

4th quarter hits her:"Babe can we watch one tree hill?
me:
roll.gif
absolutely not
laugh.gif
When My girl comes over on mondays I give her a heads up. No one tree hill, The Hills, or any show. FOOTBALL IS ON!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
your going to get it tonight!!!
wink.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

smh.gif

She was right, but still
smh.gif

Hol up .... You dont like her dark skin? & no this has nothing to do with the clowning around from yesterday ... Im just sayin, did I read that

right cuz?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Last week I was in the library studying with this dude for my Foreign Policy class and my girl says shes gonna meet me in the library, no big deal I thought,Well apparently I forgot to tell her I was studying with someone else( like it matters) and also when she came to the table I apparently gave her a"look" that made her REAL mad . Later that night she !@%+#@ starts crying about it and gets all pissed off. @$*# was ridiculous.

Because one night we were talking on the phone and she says "If we broke up and I was in the hospital and needed a kidney would you give me one ofyours ?" I was like "I dont know it depends on why we broke up I mean if you cheated on me or something like that of course not."

She got mad, hung up in my face and didn't talk to me for like 3 days.
laugh.gif

She saw me talking to this girl that she HATES with a passion. What can I do tho? I've known the other one since the 6th grade

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Not my girl but A girl got mad at me because she told me she was the truth at Super Smash. She's on a SSB forum and what not and making herself sound like she's big time. Put that wench to work on the 64. She ended up teary eyed and on the brink of crying.
Can you repeat that, please?
nerd.gif
Not being facetious, I really don't know wth you're talking about.
A girl I met through a friend at school got mad at me because I beat her at Super Smash Bros. after hyping herself up as the Randy Moss of SSB and she still holds a grudge to this day. Thing is, I'm not that good.

Reasons why your a looser:
-You come to a thread titled "Dumbes reason YOUR girl ever got mad at you"and all you can come up with is a random girl you met.
-I never heard of a dime piece who gets mad over a game of SSB...looks like your jumpoffs play yu-gi-oh at the lunch table.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

- I didn't wish her Happy Birthday when I was too worried about my life vol. Tornado
- My comment on MySpace were hidden
- I wouldn't shake her hand ..yea I know
smh.gif
laugh.gif

edit -- new one: because I got a lot of girl friends/associates/acquaintances

the story of my life
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm married so, I don't know where to start.
X2

X3. The wife gets mad over some crazy and petty stuff that's not even worth mentioning
grin.gif

funny! i'm married too, but my wife is actually pretty cool and doesn't mad over silly $#@! i guess i'm lucky.

Me being right or by admission
smh.gif

When she starts an argument based off an assumption and I say one thing that totally deads her whole rant. She goes wild about sumtin totally diff because shecant admit she was wrong and was actin ******ed.

Other scenario she seen me somewhere with somebody and confronts me about it all worked up. Admit to her where I was and what I was doin, it totally kills herworked up mood. So as not to waste all that build up she starts to pick at the situation to find a reason to argue.

More times I just
smh.gif
and let her argue wit herself.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Not my girl but A girl got mad at me because she told me she was the truth at Super Smash. She's on a SSB forum and what not and making herself sound like she's big time. Put that wench to work on the 64. She ended up teary eyed and on the brink of crying.
nerd.gif
A girl I met through a friend at school got mad at me because I beat her at Super Smash Bros. after hyping herself up as the Randy Moss of SSB and she still holds a grudge to this day. Thing is, I'm not that good.

-You come to a thread titled "Dumbes reason YOUR girl ever got mad at you" and all you can come up with is a random girl you met.
-I never heard of a dime piece who gets mad over a game of SSB...looks like your jumpoffs play yu-gi-oh at the lunch table.
Thanks.

Oh the irony...

A couple weeks ago me and my fam went to visit my Grandpas grave(its an hour drive from where I live) since it was five years since he passed, and my girl gotmad I was gone all day and I wouldn't see her. I got home that night around 7 and coulda seen her, but didn't cause she made me mad pullin that selfish%@#...

[Kanye] How could you be so heartlessss! [Kanye}

-I didn't notice she got her nails done
indifferent.gif

-She got mad at ME because HER SISTER called ME (and she's the one that gave her my #)
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
x2

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

nerd.gif

-You come to a thread titled "Dumbes reason YOUR girl ever got mad at you" and all you can come up with is a random girl you met.
Thanks.

Oh the irony...

laugh.gif

People here are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO young. It's crazy. I'm not used to that at all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom