Whats The Dumbest Reason Your Girl Ever Got Mad At You?

I got a good one. I took my girlfriend for her birthday to T-Mobile to buy her the Sidekick she wanted, the $300.00 straightener she wanted, and $150.00diffuser she wanted. Because it was her birthday and I did not surprise her with these presents, she got mad at me. You can't even buy a girls love anymorelol.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Not my girl but A girl got mad at me because she told me she was the truth at Super Smash. She's on a SSB forum and what not and making herself sound like she's big time. Put that wench to work on the 64. She ended up teary eyed and on the brink of crying.
Can you repeat that, please?
nerd.gif
Not being facetious, I really don't know wth you're talking about.
A girl I met through a friend at school got mad at me because I beat her at Super Smash Bros. after hyping herself up as the Randy Moss of SSB and she still holds a grudge to this day. Thing is, I'm not that good.

Reasons why your a looser:
-You come to a thread titled "Dumbes reason YOUR girl ever got mad at you" and all you can come up with is a random girl you met.
-I never heard of a dime piece who gets mad over a game of SSB...looks like your jumpoffs play yu-gi-oh at the lunch table.
Thanks.

Really? Lemme help you out right quick.
c8a36cf1490c302ef2a410fbc0f264e2071ca919.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

A couple weeks ago me and my fam went to visit my Grandpas grave(its an hour drive from where I live) since it was five years since he passed, and my girl got mad I was gone all day and I wouldn't see her. I got home that night around 7 and coulda seen her, but didn't cause she made me mad pullin that selfish %@#...

[Kanye] How could you be so heartlessss! [Kanye}
maybe you should think twice about this chick

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

-I didn't notice she got her nails done
indifferent.gif

-She got mad at ME because HER SISTER called ME (and she's the one that gave her my #)
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
x2
This story made me laugh out loud
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom