what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

We aren't animals anymore, so we aren't just here to repopulate and overrun the planet. If that was the case, the base of our organic biology would also be to weed out undesirable or unhealthy traits through natural selection to produce the most physically and intellectually dominant human.

Which we clearly aren't, since we allow the physically and mentally disabled, homosexual and unathletic and unintelligent people the same reproductive and life rights as everyone else. We are a compassionate species now, whether you like it or not.

Too much bro-science

You don't understand how Natural selection works neither, "favorable traits" are determined by predation which is why the mentally disabled and physically inept have higher mortality rates in the wild

Every species is compassionate to their offspring

Too much bro-science

You don't understand how Natural selection works neither, "favorable traits" are determined by predation which is why the mentally disabled and physically inept have higher mortality rates in the wild

Every species is compassionate to their offspring
You just agreed with what I said

not at all

"the base of our organic biology would also be to weed out undesirable or unhealthy traits through natural selection to produce the most physically and intellectually dominant human. Which we clearly aren't, since we allow the physically and mentally disabled, homosexual and unathletic and unintelligent people the same reproductive and life rights as everyone else"

thats not natural selection, we dont do the weeding out, predators do, humans dont have any natural predators to weed out the lame 

mentally dsiabled, homo, non athletic, and non intelligent animals dont live so long in the wild  NOT because their families and herd reject them, its because they get picked off by carnivorous meat eaters easily 

but again, you are supposed to procreate, all social hang ups aside, if you are able to youre supposed to, its your only purpose, like it or not

Nah, absolutely not 
laugh.gif

(valid point though.)
you never thought, not once in your life, that the majority of people who call the radio in the mornings or afternoons are either on their way to work, at work, or on their way home from work, bored AF in traffic, etc...not once? 

When Anglos stare at me funny because I work In the same building as them and I'm not a janitor or security Guard no disrespect to those that are

People that don't like/want e to see you grow as a person and always remember what you used to be....I'm guilty of this as well but I'm working on it

you never thought, not once in your life, that the majority of people who call the radio in the mornings or afternoons are either on their way to work, at work, or on their way home from work, bored AF in traffic, etc...not once? 
I was just being sarcastic when I said no. I think they are, my only thing is that more often than not, the host don't really care about what you say, and sometimes they'll clown you for some of your comments. You are usually on for 15 seconds, so what's the point?

speaking of radio, ill add sports talk radio "regulars". dudes who call in to sports talk radio shows every afternoon to spew their nonsense to lame sports reporters. get a life, b.

if you an instagram model and this is your whip... 

and you struggle with the routine maintenance.. 
I'd still eat your groceries though..
too bad being an IG model doesnt pay for an oil change

Did this boy just type this? :lol:
We aren't animals anymore, so we aren't just here to repopulate and overrun the planet. If that was the case, the base of our organic biology would also be to weed out undesirable or unhealthy traits through natural selection to produce the most physically and intellectually dominant human.

Which we clearly aren't, since we allow the physically and mentally disabled, homosexual and unathletic and unintelligent people the same reproductive and life rights as everyone else. We are a compassionate species now, whether you like it or not.

I'd still eat your groceries though..
how u going post a pic of the ig model w/o a link to her page? c'mon 

Last edited:
people who call Hispanics "Spanish people"
Well its not like most Hispanics like to identify with thier indigenous sides (native south/central american/african), so I don't see a problem since its the (spanish/southern european) side they prefer to identify as without shame.

I live in Miami bra...alot Colombians/Argentinians/Cubans here identify as white on official documents(drivers license,job applications etc etc)

What you need to do is judge hispanics who identify as Spaniards.... over any other native americas/african ancestry they are made of out of denial and shame through self hate and colonization

Last edited:

View media item 1771235

I'd still eat your groceries though.. View media item 1771238

how u going post a pic of the ig model w/o a link to her page? c'mon 

If u post of a photo of an IG model and not provide the link to her profile, consider yourself judged

Back
Top Bottom