what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

If you feel it necessary to put what kind of DSLR you use in your Instagram bio but your posts only consist of WDYWT pics.

People who bash CoD with the "it's the same game every year" argument, but stay telling me to see them on Madden or 2K. foh.

I agree, but if you're talking about a group of people, say '________ people.'
You're not saving that much time and culturally, shorthand is usually not the best option.

There is a shorter name for Jewish people

There is a shorter name for Japanese people.

There is a shorter name for Hispanic people.

But we don't use any of that with good reason. Besides, have you actually heard someone casually refer to black people as 'blacks' in the present day? Sounds awful; like there's an O' Reilly-esque sermon that goes with it.

ooooooooo

i misunderstood you my mans

yea anybody who says "blackS/whiteS" is gettin judged unfavorably and i might rob em if i catch em slippin

nothing wrong with "blacks" more about tone of voice and whether you look like you got a confederate flag hangin in your house

i rather be called black than every non-poc trying to be politically correct and say African-American

you can be black and not be form here b, im offended 

People who insist on sitting next to me once the bus has started to empty up.
14 empty seats, two directly in front of us and you still gonna itch up next to me like im your ******* father baby girl?
:smh:

Last edited:
People who insist on sitting next to me once the bus has started to empty up.
14 empty seats, two directly in front of us and you still gonna itch up next to me like im your ******* father baby girl?
mean.gif
Maybe you have the juice

Dudes who say fake outrage or pc.

Some cats are soo lame in trying to not be PC they'll mention someone being PC in every thread.

^ I've only heard people say "fake outrage" here on NT. And 90% of the time it's misused to assume that, just because one has an issue with something it equals "outrage".

Mad annoying

Back
Top Bottom