what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

People who judge others for judging the ones that judge them.

350x700px-LL-0ecfb4cd_FADED.gif

If u say youre a good cook but never ever use garlic.
Esp in dishes that could benefit.

If your one of those drivers that overly moves out of the way for a motorcyclist just so they can throw a peace sign at you. 

People that get off da bus and the useless bus stop on da same block as da main bus stop that everyone else uses.

Like why are you making the bus driver have to stop twice.

Everbody bout to get off da bus and now you with da pushing and shoving to get off at a stop on da same block?

Driver should have ignore your pos request, you dont have a damn walker or a cane, use ya legs fatty. Pos.

People who slow down before they get in the turning lane . ************ you got a whoooole lane to do all that ****

People who take all damn day making a turn

People who try you then when you respond to they bs they try to change the subject Ol ***** *** up *** bubblegum *** ****** :smh:

People who slow down before they get in the turning lane . ************ you got a whoooole lane to do all that ****

People who try you then when you respond to they bs they try to change the subject Ol ***** *** up *** bubblegum *** ****** :smh:

Uhh what at the last part lol...

Uhh what at the last part lol...
Don't mind me I just got angry at the last part :lol:

people that slow down or even stop in merge lanes, instead of using to the lane accelerate and merge properly, as intended...

Wen u tryin to merge on da highway and the car next to u wont go to the next lane even wen theres no one there.

I will holm you famb

That too.

Same thing as wen youre overtaking a slow car on the highway that is in the fast lane and they speed up so you cant.

people who

- only eat pepperoni pizza
- only eat #1 at McDonald's
- go eat at a legit hole in the wall Mexican joint and order Sprite instead of the horchata
- only listen to music that's hot right now (radio/mainstream bs)
- take forever to park because they want the spot right in front of the place
- drive 30 mph in the parking lot
- don't pay attention when they're driving
- drive chevy cruze,ford taurus, chevy malibu, dodge neon, too many to name etc. those cars are straight garbage (just get a corolla, camry, civic, or accord and call it a day)
- drive BMW 328i (stop trynna stunt you ain't foolin nobody G)
- litter
- don't care about plants/trees (I love them :smokin )
- people who only drink corona/heineken/bud light (there's thousands of beers in the world and you want a corona ahh cmon'e now)

sall i got for now

Back
Top Bottom