what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

What u grippin, ya stomach because u about to **** yaself?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah. I wasn't talking about making them illegal, just preventing those of us who don't smoke from being exposed to carcinogens by those who do.
how are yall getting exposed though? 

i don't smoke and im never bothered or exposed

U aint Alfa bruh!
lmao  

bruh my pitt weighs just over a 100 lbs...there's no way I can handle that horse up there. 
thats about as alpha as im going...

i do want a german sheppard though

German Shepherds are legit bro! They are protective and smart as hell!

But I would look into Belgian Malinois. They are just as smart, more energetic/active and less health problems in the long run.

they better require background checks to adopt a dog like that

if you dont properly train that thing and he goes chasing a stray cat, you're getting dragged down the street if you dont let go of the leash 

- People who get all their basketball facts from Sportscenter.

- People who have a deep rooted hatred for LeBron (not disliking him, but going out of your way to rant about him)

- People who curse at their children

- People who only worry about cops when a Black youth is slain by an officer (I'm from NYC, so I silently judge a lot of people).

- People that are overly picky about who they'd date.

- People who only have negative things to say about everyone

- People who tell you to watch a tv series that will inevitably be cancelled, and won't even watch a youtube vid you tell them about.

- People who look down on others who don't have college degrees

- People who only listen to music that's on the radio.

People who judge you based on how successful you've become, as more important than how good of a person you are. You know, those people who conveniently come out of the woodworks, and want to spend time with you as soon as you start earning a good living. And those are the same people who want nothing to do with you when you were struggling to make ends meet. IMO, you don't need those phonies in your life.

People who judge you based on how successful you've become, as more important than how good of a person you are. You know, those people who conveniently come out of the woodworks, and want to spend time with you as soon as you start earning a good living. And those are the same people who want nothing to do with you when you were struggling to make ends meet. IMO, you don't need those phonies in your life.
Ummmm...... women?

- People who get all their basketball facts from Sportscenter.

- People who have a deep rooted hatred for LeBron (not disliking him, but going out of your way to rant about him)

- People who curse at their children

- People who only worry about cops when a Black youth is slain by an officer (I'm from NYC, so I silently judge a lot of people).

- People that are overly picky about who they'd date.

- People who only have negative things to say about everyone

- People who tell you to watch a tv series that will inevitably be cancelled, and won't even watch a youtube vid you tell them about.

- People who look down on others who don't have college degrees

- People who only listen to music that's on the radio.

Sorry man :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom