WHAT'S MORE IMPRESSIVE LeBRON'S 52/TRIPLE DOUBLE OR KOBE'S 61 @ MSG

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Sunday is gonna be a Kobe/LeBron shot fest...
laugh.gif
i don't think lebron will necessarily shoot more shots, he has this pass first PG mentality in that PF body of his, anyway its still going tobe a great game, btw, who are the knicks playing next? miami?
laugh.gif

as much as i wanna say kobe, when the lakers played the knicks they weren't expecting kobe to go off, but with 2 days of what can lebron do to top kobetalk happening, im sure the knicks expected lebron to put up points and because of that he had to work for his more then kobe did. that being said a tripledouble on those numbers is impressive.

lebrons performance stat wise was better, but lebron had a goal. Kobe set the bar and Lebron came in trying to smash it. which he did. Props.

Its easier to follow then to lead.

/thread

I'm sorry, but Lebron pretty much locked up the MVP with that comeback performance. Is nobody disregarding the sportscenter country-wide poll results thatone guy posted?

I don't even know how you can argue without feeling honestly ******ed. People be crying bout championship rings then all of a sudden say 9 more points isbetter than 8 more rebounds, 10 more assists. Cmon. Just cmon, how can you feel right about that? Then he played like what 6 more minutes than the other, atthe end of the day who cares about minutes played?

All this argument is understandable that he has been dominating the league for a longer time, but there's really absolutely nothing we can actually doabout that. The people are just setting themselves up worst for a bigger heartbreak when maybe years earlier or later it will be even clearer than it is todaywho is the superior basketball player.

I'm from socal, and the Lakers are my team, and I would watch a game with Kobe than with LeBron any day. But I'm not gonna sugarcoat anything becauseof favoritism.

Man this whole Kobe vs LeBron thing is appreciated. I'm loving the game right now foreals. It's a great time to be a fan of the NBA.

^
On the real, outside of this Kobe fans vs Bron fans, I'm glad I'm a fan of both players.

Dudes are absolutely ballin' out of their minds. Can't forget about DWade either.

Hasn't been a time like this since Magic, Bird, and MJ.

I think what sets LeBron's higher than Kobe's for me is the goose-egg Kobe put up in the boards department. I mean.. you can get a few rebounds byaccident... it's like, was he even trying for anything but points?
laugh.gif

I think a good barometer of who's performance was better is how the NY crowd responded to each performance

laugh.gif
I knew this thread was coming.

Lebron went into tonight's game with a plan to 1-up Kobe.

If Kobe played the Knicks tomorrow he would top Lebron's perfomance

and if Lebron played the next night he would top Kobe's performance...

and so on and so on.

Both were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I think what sets LeBron's higher than Kobe's for me is the goose-egg Kobe put up in the boards department. I mean.. you can get a few rebounds by accident... it's like, was he even trying for anything but points?
laugh.gif

I can see your point but when two of his teammates grab 14 rebounds and another grabs 8, to Kobe, him going for rebounds weren't that necessary especiallywhen he was guarding chris duhon behind the three point line. He was doing what he needed to do to win and his teammates did what they had to do.

if lebron would of had 52/0/3 most people in here would of been talking even more crap, you have to understand 52/11/10 isoutrages. Its amazing the way lebron is playing, don't get me wrong either kobe 61points was amazing, we see 50pts here, and there every season, but therehasn't been a 50+ triple double game since 1972 if that isn't impressive you guys need to stop watching the nba, and stick to and1 mixtape vol3.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

KOBE 61
pimp.gif

LeBron 52/triple D.
pimp.gif

but
NEW YORK KNICKS
smh.gif
This

Gotta love LJ trying to say it was nothing to him and he wasn't going to try for 62. He almost cost them the game, unfortunately for LA they won.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif
@ Ben Wallace handing/passing/steering the direction of/ the rebound to Bron. cmon now.
http://www.youtube.com/v/XNmDcLwM4IQ&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/XNmDcLwM4IQ&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/XNmDcLwM4IQ&hl=en&fs=1
even if he finished with 9 boards it still would have been an impressive game for him considering he needed majority of those points and assists in this game coz it was a close game.
I agree with you. I'm just saying that rebound didn't look that impressive to me.

Back
Top Bottom