What year did you stop caring that much about Christmas?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Around sophomore year of highschool. Like 15 years old.

This for me. And amazingly enough, that was when my mom brought me a laptop. I don't know, I appreciate/love the gifts and money, but I don't have any Christmas spirit or much spirit for anything. It's almost depressing.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Around sophomore year of highschool. Like 15 years old.

This for me. And amazingly enough, that was when my mom brought me a laptop. I don't know, I appreciate/love the gifts and money, but I don't have any Christmas spirit or much spirit for anything. It's almost depressing.

The only time I really stopped caring about Christmas was during HS.  Family hit rock bottom financially, parents split, dad moved up to San Francisco
30t6p3b.gif
.  Mom's couldn't afford to buy us anything, we understood, but just seeing her broken hearted 'cause she couldn't always made me feel 
frown.gif
.  She would cook dinner and we had a tree and all that jazz but it wasn't the same.

Once I went to school, I got that Christmas feel again.  I had part time jobs, made a little money and with financial aid, Christmas started being fun.  Plus nieces and nephews started getting into the picture.  Now, I dig the holiday scene even though shopping is a pain.  Just seeing the kids light up is enough for me.  Chilling with my girlfriend and family, the cold weather (SoCal cold
laugh.gif
), hitting up the slopes during winter break.  I love it.  It's only going to get better when I have my own kids, dress up like Santa...yeah, it's corny, but I love Christmas time.

Stay up NT...

Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Noche Buena
Happy Hannukah
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Bahumbug

The only time I really stopped caring about Christmas was during HS.  Family hit rock bottom financially, parents split, dad moved up to San Francisco
30t6p3b.gif
.  Mom's couldn't afford to buy us anything, we understood, but just seeing her broken hearted 'cause she couldn't always made me feel 
frown.gif
.  She would cook dinner and we had a tree and all that jazz but it wasn't the same.

Once I went to school, I got that Christmas feel again.  I had part time jobs, made a little money and with financial aid, Christmas started being fun.  Plus nieces and nephews started getting into the picture.  Now, I dig the holiday scene even though shopping is a pain.  Just seeing the kids light up is enough for me.  Chilling with my girlfriend and family, the cold weather (SoCal cold
laugh.gif
), hitting up the slopes during winter break.  I love it.  It's only going to get better when I have my own kids, dress up like Santa...yeah, it's corny, but I love Christmas time.

Stay up NT...

Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Noche Buena
Happy Hannukah
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Bahumbug

I've always cared about Christmas, The mix of the tradition of giving & receiving & the birth of Jesus. I'm not very religious, but I always take the time to remember why Christmas is its Holiday which makes me feel better lol

I've always cared about Christmas, The mix of the tradition of giving & receiving & the birth of Jesus. I'm not very religious, but I always take the time to remember why Christmas is its Holiday which makes me feel better lol

Originally Posted by got shoes

When i was 18. Only feels good when your a kid
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep.. Told everyone in my house not to get me anything, seeing them Happy wrapping gifts for others etc was good enough
laugh.gif
.. (mother still went ahead and ordered me an inversion table a few days ago [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
alien.gif
pimp.gif
)[/color]

Originally Posted by got shoes

When i was 18. Only feels good when your a kid
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep.. Told everyone in my house not to get me anything, seeing them Happy wrapping gifts for others etc was good enough
laugh.gif
.. (mother still went ahead and ordered me an inversion table a few days ago [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
alien.gif
pimp.gif
)[/color]

It's important to my kids, that they have the best Christmas they can have every year.

Me? Believe when I say I don't care about Christmas on bit, don't get me nothing
don't expect nothing

Same for my birthday ...just another day

It's important to my kids, that they have the best Christmas they can have every year.

Me? Believe when I say I don't care about Christmas on bit, don't get me nothing
don't expect nothing

Same for my birthday ...just another day

Back
Top Bottom