What year did you stop caring that much about Christmas?

this year......I didn't get anything at all
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

probably this christmas to be honest, finally have a job and what not, so i pretty much have everything i want, within reason at least 

See that's the thing, Christmas isn't about what material things. It's about enjoying some time with family and friends. Getting together and eating some great food. If there are kids, then of course presents but for us adults it's not about that. When you realize that, then Christmas will be a better day for you. 

Teenage years and as an adult I can't stand it.

You really see people have forgot what Christmas is about when you see people stealing toys out of other people carts for their spoiled kids.

Teenage years and as an adult I can't stand it.

You really see people have forgot what Christmas is about when you see people stealing toys out of other people carts for their spoiled kids.

When I was 16.
Now i am 22 and am so worried I will not have money for rent and bills due the first week of January. I have no job and hoping my family gives me enough money to cover rent and bills.

I am still excited to see my little cousin's open their gifts.

When I was 16.
Now i am 22 and am so worried I will not have money for rent and bills due the first week of January. I have no job and hoping my family gives me enough money to cover rent and bills.

I am still excited to see my little cousin's open their gifts.

since sophmore year of hs. ever since then ive pretty much hated this day. i usually spend my xmas alone or over friends houses. i hope my mentality changes when i have kids.

since sophmore year of hs. ever since then ive pretty much hated this day. i usually spend my xmas alone or over friends houses. i hope my mentality changes when i have kids.

I still care about Christmas... Everything about is is appreciated. I like the holiday spirit & everything that comes with it.

I still care about Christmas... Everything about is is appreciated. I like the holiday spirit & everything that comes with it.

I was like 17 when I stopped really being into it, but being around my nephew keeps the joy there cause he reminds me of how I was during christmas time.

Back
Top Bottom