What "Top Gear" thinks of Mexicans...

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i bet half of yall have never even watched top gear, they go in on everyone, even their own people, dont take it seriously, its just humor now shut up and enjoy your evening and delete this unnecessary thread
You're racist though.

i bet half of yall have never even watched top gear, they go in on everyone, even their own people, dont take it seriously, its just humor now shut up and enjoy your evening and delete this unnecessary thread
You're racist though.

they are talking about Mexicans not people of spanish/native american descent. there are many races of people that live in Mexico just like any other country in the world. I think we are looking at it like they are talking about race vs. nationality.

...naw but on the real that's not right IMO

they are talking about Mexicans not people of spanish/native american descent. there are many races of people that live in Mexico just like any other country in the world. I think we are looking at it like they are talking about race vs. nationality.

...naw but on the real that's not right IMO

It was *ALMOST* acceptably funny in the sense that no one would have actually been offended until dude said

"could you imagine waking up in the morning and being Mexican?"

smh

It was *ALMOST* acceptably funny in the sense that no one would have actually been offended until dude said

"could you imagine waking up in the morning and being Mexican?"

smh

30t6p3b.gif
 too far

mexicans/hispanic and asian people are the "safe" ones to make fun of. Imagine if they had gone in on black people, It wouldve been a wrap for that show.

mexicans/hispanic and asian people are the "safe" ones to make fun of. Imagine if they had gone in on black people, It wouldve been a wrap for that show.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

then they'll get martyr-ized by Right Wing radio hosts and get back on the air for 10x the money and with increased notoriety.

then they'll get martyr-ized by Right Wing radio hosts and get back on the air for 10x the money and with increased notoriety.

Damn that was worse than what i was expecting, cuz i'm used to dudes going in on everyone. But that merits a proper apology.

Damn that was worse than what i was expecting, cuz i'm used to dudes going in on everyone. But that merits a proper apology.

Originally Posted by Rafool

You're racist though.
prove it

Originally Posted by Rafool

You're racist though.
prove it

As if this was a necessary comment.  Couldn't we just agree that what they said was wrong, regardless of what would've happened if they'd talked about other people? 
eyes.gif

As if this was a necessary comment.  Couldn't we just agree that what they said was wrong, regardless of what would've happened if they'd talked about other people? 
eyes.gif

how is this shocking? nothing too far fetched from other stereotypes talked about in the common stand up routine

how is this shocking? nothing too far fetched from other stereotypes talked about in the common stand up routine

Back
Top Bottom