What "Top Gear" thinks of Mexicans...

Originally Posted by S329

Unacceptable and unnecessary from these three who's wit and sense of humor I usually enjoy as a fan of their show.

The larger issue is that this type of humor is far too common in England and the greater part of Western Europe. The scary part is that it's morphed into a misunderstood sense of nationalism for many. For those who think racism is predominant in the US, they should spend sometime in those countries where it's borderline accepted.

There's nothing 'borderline' about it. Racist, far right political parties are winning significant elections all throughout Europe every cycle.

Originally Posted by S329

Unacceptable and unnecessary from these three who's wit and sense of humor I usually enjoy as a fan of their show.

The larger issue is that this type of humor is far too common in England and the greater part of Western Europe. The scary part is that it's morphed into a misunderstood sense of nationalism for many. For those who think racism is predominant in the US, they should spend sometime in those countries where it's borderline accepted.

There's nothing 'borderline' about it. Racist, far right political parties are winning significant elections all throughout Europe every cycle.

They just lost a TON of viewers. That was way out of line. Notice how they didnt mention any Asian cars either.

They just lost a TON of viewers. That was way out of line. Notice how they didnt mention any Asian cars either.

Yeah they OD'd last night. I know they're gonna get some flak for that. People unfamiliar with the show won't know that everyone kinda gets ragged on but that didn't really sit too well.

Yeah they OD'd last night. I know they're gonna get some flak for that. People unfamiliar with the show won't know that everyone kinda gets ragged on but that didn't really sit too well.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

jk *stoneface*!

laugh.gif

I watched this episode the other night. And I ended up fast forwarding this section it was distasteful and I couldn't believe how serious they were. It wasn't one bit funny.

I watched this episode the other night. And I ended up fast forwarding this section it was distasteful and I couldn't believe how serious they were. It wasn't one bit funny.

BBC could have took'd that out because the show is taped earlier in the week... And yes they always say offensive things. And i think that is part of their success because they just don't give a %@@$.

These dudes aren't going to get fired either. SMH.

Some of you would be really surprised at how racist the rest of the world is.

BBC could have took'd that out because the show is taped earlier in the week... And yes they always say offensive things. And i think that is part of their success because they just don't give a %@@$.

Back
Top Bottom