What "Top Gear" thinks of Mexicans...

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Ignorance at it's finest.
Word, SMH @ all these dumb people making jokes.
indifferent.gif

Can a thread not be serious for once?

These dudes took it too far.

lolwut_RE_America_is_Retarded-s533x594-102700.jpg

I mean, if you've never watched Top Gear before, they make fun of everyone. Americans, Germans, French, even the various parts of England. They probably took it a bit too far, but its pretty standard for them.

I mean, if you've never watched Top Gear before, they make fun of everyone. Americans, Germans, French, even the various parts of England. They probably took it a bit too far, but its pretty standard for them.

Ignorance at its finest, it's obvious they just took the fact that it was Mexican and just ragged on it. I know for damn sure that if it was manufactured in Europe they would be all over its sack. I mean look at the damn thing, it looks 
pimp.gif

leadmastrettamxtparis2010.jpg

Ignorance at its finest, it's obvious they just took the fact that it was Mexican and just ragged on it. I know for damn sure that if it was manufactured in Europe they would be all over its sack. I mean look at the damn thing, it looks 
pimp.gif

leadmastrettamxtparis2010.jpg

i just finished watching the episode and knew a thread was gonna be made
laugh.gif

it's definitely over the line, but that's what you get with most europeans (not just the brits).

i just finished watching the episode and knew a thread was gonna be made
laugh.gif

it's definitely over the line, but that's what you get with most europeans (not just the brits).

^^^ Doesn't excuse it. If they were in America they would lose their jobs. And if they were talking about Pakistani/Asians they would have be in serious trouble. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this +$%@$%!! without giving a apology.

^^^ Doesn't excuse it. If they were in America they would lose their jobs. And if they were talking about Pakistani/Asians they would have be in serious trouble. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this +$%@$%!! without giving a apology.

its just a TV show. Plus they make fun of and say some negative stuff of Americans all time, especially in that one episode where they came to America and drove in the south with a bunch of comments about Americans who live in the south written all over their cars that they wrote. That bit almost ended the episode when the residents were about to jump them.
I'm gonna still watch the show regardless. Its the ONLY best thing on television right now.

its just a TV show. Plus they make fun of and say some negative stuff of Americans all time, especially in that one episode where they came to America and drove in the south with a bunch of comments about Americans who live in the south written all over their cars that they wrote. That bit almost ended the episode when the residents were about to jump them.
I'm gonna still watch the show regardless. Its the ONLY best thing on television right now.

Have you watched Top Gear for the very first time?
laugh.gif

They do that to everyone. This is just from Jeremy Clarkson's wikipedia page:

In October 1998 Hyundai complained to the BBC about what they described as "bigoted and racist" comments he made at the Birmingham Motor Show, where he was reported as saying that the people working on the Hyundai stand had "eaten a dog" and that the designer of the Hyundai XG had probably eaten a spaniel for his lunch. Clarkson also allegedly referred to those working on the BMW stand as "Nazis", although BMW said they would not be complaining.[36] In a later incident during a Top Gear episode broadcast on 13 November 2005, Clarkson, while talking about a Mini design that might be "quintessentially German", made a mock Nazi salute, and made references to the Hitler regime and the German invasion of Poland by setting the GPS system to Poland.[78]

In April 2007 he was criticised in the Malaysian parliament for having described one of their cars, the Perodua Kelisa, as the worst in the world, built "in jungles by people who wear leaves for shoes". A Malaysian government minister countered, pointing out that no complaints had been received from UK customers who had bought the car.[79][80]

While in Australia, Clarkson made disparaging remarks aimed at Gordon Brown, in February 2009, calling him a "one-eyed Scottish idiot" and accused him of lying. These comments were widely condemned by the Royal National Institute of Blind People and also Scottish politicians who requested that he should be taken off air.[81][82] Furthermore, the comments were condemned as racist.[83][84][85] He subsequently provided a qualified apology for remarks regarding Brown's "personal appearance".[86]

In July 2009 though, Clarkson made another indignant remark about the British Prime Minister during a warm-up while recording a Top Gear show, apparently describing Brown as "a silly !#@#".[87] Although several newspapers reported that he had subsequently argued with BBC 2 controller Janice Hadlow,[88] who was present at the recording, the BBC denied that he had been given a "dressing down".[89] John Whittingdale, Conservative chair of the Culture Select Committee remarked: "Many people will find that offensive, many people will find that word in particular very offensive [...] I am surprised he felt it appropriate to use it."[88]

On 6 July 2010 Clarkson reportedly angered gay rights campaigners after he made a remark on Top Gear that did not get aired on the 4th of July's episode. But guest Alastair Campbell wrote about it on twitter. Clarkson apparently said he "Demanded the right not to get bummed". The BBC later said that they cut this remark out as they had to "Cut Down" the interview as it was too long to fit into the show.

Have you watched Top Gear for the very first time?
laugh.gif

They do that to everyone. This is just from Jeremy Clarkson's wikipedia page:

In October 1998 Hyundai complained to the BBC about what they described as "bigoted and racist" comments he made at the Birmingham Motor Show, where he was reported as saying that the people working on the Hyundai stand had "eaten a dog" and that the designer of the Hyundai XG had probably eaten a spaniel for his lunch. Clarkson also allegedly referred to those working on the BMW stand as "Nazis", although BMW said they would not be complaining.[36] In a later incident during a Top Gear episode broadcast on 13 November 2005, Clarkson, while talking about a Mini design that might be "quintessentially German", made a mock Nazi salute, and made references to the Hitler regime and the German invasion of Poland by setting the GPS system to Poland.[78]

In April 2007 he was criticised in the Malaysian parliament for having described one of their cars, the Perodua Kelisa, as the worst in the world, built "in jungles by people who wear leaves for shoes". A Malaysian government minister countered, pointing out that no complaints had been received from UK customers who had bought the car.[79][80]

While in Australia, Clarkson made disparaging remarks aimed at Gordon Brown, in February 2009, calling him a "one-eyed Scottish idiot" and accused him of lying. These comments were widely condemned by the Royal National Institute of Blind People and also Scottish politicians who requested that he should be taken off air.[81][82] Furthermore, the comments were condemned as racist.[83][84][85] He subsequently provided a qualified apology for remarks regarding Brown's "personal appearance".[86]

In July 2009 though, Clarkson made another indignant remark about the British Prime Minister during a warm-up while recording a Top Gear show, apparently describing Brown as "a silly !#@#".[87] Although several newspapers reported that he had subsequently argued with BBC 2 controller Janice Hadlow,[88] who was present at the recording, the BBC denied that he had been given a "dressing down".[89] John Whittingdale, Conservative chair of the Culture Select Committee remarked: "Many people will find that offensive, many people will find that word in particular very offensive [...] I am surprised he felt it appropriate to use it."[88]

On 6 July 2010 Clarkson reportedly angered gay rights campaigners after he made a remark on Top Gear that did not get aired on the 4th of July's episode. But guest Alastair Campbell wrote about it on twitter. Clarkson apparently said he "Demanded the right not to get bummed". The BBC later said that they cut this remark out as they had to "Cut Down" the interview as it was too long to fit into the show.

Originally Posted by RicanChulo

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

It was *ALMOST* acceptably funny in the sense that no one would have actually been offended until dude said

"could you imagine waking up in the morning and being Mexican?"

smh
I thought that was the funniest part.
roll.gif

now im not mexican by any means but if this dude isn't banned for this post then i must say that it seems like there's less tolerance towards bad stuff being said about other races on here.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

It was *ALMOST* acceptably funny in the sense that no one would have actually been offended until dude said

smh
roll.gif

now im not mexican by any means but if this dude isn't banned for this post then i must say that it seems like there's less tolerance towards bad stuff being said about other races on here.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

he's the resident anti mexican/racist of NT. how he still has an account is beyond me tho.

Back
Top Bottom