What to do?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Its that time of the month again (looks at post count and avatar). You wouldn't do #*#@ to some people rocking fakes. Those same guys you'll try to embarrass would gladly punch you in the mouth. There are people that don't care about spending hundreds on sneakers like you do. Like what you do get from "calling someone out" on their knockoff kicks?

^basically

Laugh at them, embarrass them, tell them they mine as well rock shaq's from payless, and let them know they killed the shoe game.

I don't care if people want to wear fakes I know mine are not fake and that's all that matters to me.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Laugh at them, embarrass them, tell them they mine as well rock shaq's from payless, and let them know they killed the shoe game.

how did they kill the shoe game?...i dont think they own any factories that producefakes....so how is it their fault nike has holes in their cheap @zz Alternative methods of creating shoes...instead of paying top dollar to protect their molds& etc?

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

dont do sh**. Just take pleasure in knowing that u aint on that weak level. I'll pay more
to stunt in the real thing.....dont mind one bit......i'll pay extra. Thats a true sneakerhead.

You know if Suge Knight or Mike Tyson had on some fake J's u gonna keep it pushin
maybe say "Those some tight J's Mike please dont crush my hand when u shake it."

Real talk. Just leave it be. UNLESS they make a big to do about their "exclusives." Then you GOTTA put em on the spot.

Originally Posted by bdub253

That Is The Weirdest Thing I Have Ever Seen Typed. Why The Hell Would You Type Like That? Lmao.
tHERE aRE wEIRDER wAYS tO tYPE. aND tO eNTERTAIN tHE oRIGINAL pOSTER: i nEVER sAY aNYTHING tO pEOPLE wEARING fAKES, iT'S nOT rEALLY wORTHtHE tIME.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

Originally Posted by bdub253

That Is The Weirdest Thing I Have Ever Seen Typed. Why The Hell Would You Type Like That? Lmao.
tHERE aRE wEIRDER wAYS tO tYPE. aND tO eNTERTAIN tHE oRIGINAL pOSTER: i nEVER sAY aNYTHING tO pEOPLE wEARING fAKES, iT'S nOT rEALLY wORTH tHE tIME.
hurt my eyes damn
laugh.gif

You can't do anything. Some people know the difference, some don't. Some people hear J's for 50-90 dollars and they think "DEAL" so theybuy.

Aint Nothin You Can Do Just Let Them Rock Their Fakes It Shouldnt Really Matta To You

if you're playing against them start the sht talking then when they say something back tell them about their fakies

i look at them and think to my self oh well, they're on his feet not mine, and keep it moving.........not a big deal dude

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Its that time of the month again (looks at post count and avatar). You wouldn't do #*#@ to some people rocking fakes. Those same guys you'll try to embarrass would gladly punch you in the mouth. There are people that don't care about spending hundreds on sneakers like you do. Like what you do get from "calling someone out" on their knockoff kicks?

Originally Posted by rudy

i dont do anything but if if there showing off then ill call them out
yeah this.

dudes at my school run aroudn in exclusives
grin.gif
and I just ignore it, butwhen a mother $*#+#$ come at me talkin bout my $!$! is wack, I shut it the +%#! down
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by CallMeMrBabyJoka

Your Too Concerned With Other Peoples Feet...I Bet Every Dime I Make In My Life They Don't Give A F-Bomb About How Many Exclusive Jays You Have Or How Much You Paid...So Why Worry About Their 40 Dollar Jays?...YOU CANT START A RIOT EVERYTIME SOMEONE WEARS FAKE JORDANS & FEEL PROUD OF THEIRSELF....If You Feel That Way You Should Hate Fake Everything...Not Just Jordans...And Your Better &%^$ Believe It's More Of Them Then Us....Well...Actually...Just You...Cause I Don't Give A F-Bomb...Thanks.

-Management...lmao

Did you hold shift at the beginning of each word?? Haha..I never seen anyone type like that. LOL.

anyways..like it's been said before, not everyone can afford a pair of jays, let alone any merchandise that cost hella bread. So they resort to fakes cuz of the price. But everyone should know that already...I say just let them live and stop worrying about other people but yourself. Real recognize real..I might get flamed for this but it's just shoes. Don't get me wrong, I love jordans and nike's and other appealing shoes, but majority of the world have bigger things to worry about than what kind of shoes they rockin.
lol

Originally Posted by CallMeMrBabyJoka

Your Too Concerned With Other Peoples Feet...I Bet Every Dime I Make In My Life They Don't Give A F-Bomb About How Many Exclusive Jays You Have Or How Much You Paid...So Why Worry About Their 40 Dollar Jays?...YOU CANT START A RIOT EVERYTIME SOMEONE WEARS FAKE JORDANS & FEEL PROUD OF THEIRSELF....If You Feel That Way You Should Hate Fake Everything...Not Just Jordans...And Your Better &%^$ Believe It's More Of Them Then Us....Well...Actually...Just You...Cause I Don't Give A F-Bomb...Thanks.

-Management...lmao
Exactly. Why are you so worried about what other people are wearing on their feet. I don't like fakes either, but I'm not gonna be mad andcall them out if I see someone wearing fake jordans. people like what they like. If they like wearing fake stuff, let them be. as long as you know that whatyou got on is authentic then that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by jgamel81

get used to it. that's the sad and ugly truth of what the shoe game is succumbing to. just don't give in to the dark side....

co-sign. Me and the homie started a KILL FAKES website (that never took off) and I can't tell you how many heated arguments I've gotten into withpeople. Then one day I woke up, twenty-something years old with little kids of my own and a house of my own and 60 pairs of authentic Air Jordans but NO MONEY
mad.gif

I would never wear fakes, but the degree we go to to distance ourselves from them is taxing to say the least.... just be glad you wear the real deal and tellyourself that everybody wearing fakes is homeless and trying to avoid ridicule at school by wearing fakes and hoping no one notices
ohwell.gif

dude no reason to say anything. just walk by and $%$! it, they're wack and not up to our level. It's all good, all that matters are those who recognizeyour legit kicks and thats what its all about. No need 2 stress.

Back
Top Bottom