What to do?

Originally Posted by DickJV

If there your friends call them out, and let them know their fakes. But you cant do anything to strangers. just let them live lies

in NYC there are stores selling fakes everywhere withnback rooms im sure that the stores these people buy fakes from will get closed down for copying brands

Just keep it moving. I think the majority of them know they are wearing fakes so what do you really accomplish by saying anything.

Originally Posted by jly81

in NYC there are stores selling fakes everywhere withnback rooms im sure that the stores these people buy fakes from will get closed down for copying brands
isnt it illegal in the states to be selling fakes ? im planning to buy some Jordans when i am in the US mid year, dont want to get ripped off. As i have seen some very high quality fakes. I suppose common sense will need to be used when "offered" jordans in back rooms that look fresh and havent been officially retroed in 5-10yrs .... 
eyes.gif

all the african dudes sell fakes in nyc, i dont mind people rockin fakes, shoes are shoes, and im sure some people dont have much of a choice on picking their shoes

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

all the african dudes sell fakes in nyc, i dont mind people rockin fakes, shoes are shoes, and im sure some people dont have much of a choice on picking their shoes
whats the go with that ? when i was in Japan, i saw a bunch of "african" dudes at the markets in Tokyo rocking retro jordans, one of them spotted me in my 2010's and approached me asking if i wanted to buy some Jordans for "cheap" he showed me a pair of III's and i picked it being fake right away !

Originally Posted by Vuey

isnt it illegal in the states to be selling fakes ? im planning to buy some Jordans when i am in the US mid year, dont want to get ripped off. As i have seen some very high quality fakes. I suppose common sense will need to be used when "offered" jordans in back rooms that look fresh and havent been officially retroed in 5-10yrs .... 
eyes.gif

just do your research there are a whole bunch of real places which charge premium in store for real Jays but to be honest the retros do not stay on shelves for a while.

Do you enjoy bringing up posts that are almost 2 years old?

this is beyond grave digging, this is court ordered grave exhumation. But to stay on topic, If someone's rockin fakes and their proud to be rockin fakes, I honestly dont care. I know what I have, and where it came from.

who cares!  worry about you and what you got.  I dont support, thus why i can care less.  As long as my shoes are legit I'm not trippin on anyone else.  Mine as well ask for world peace while your at it.  More important things in life other than someone else anything.  Get over it

I don't support fakes but some people can't really afford Jordans and have to go with fakes...I can't be mad but funny to look at

Let's see...call someone out and risk getting beat up or killed over JB's product or keep your mouth shut and stay healthy and alive?  I choose the live part.

I'm not sure if this guy is being serious, but this post is a bit crazy. Seeing fake Jordans makes you that angry? At the end of the day, it's a sneaker. Sure, I love owning/wearing/collecting Jordans, but there are way more important things in life to be concerned of than whether someone's wearing real or fake kicks.

I just laugh and straight up tell them that their shoes are fake. This one dude showed me his "peanut butter" foamposites one day and he wouldn't accept the fact that they were fakes, oh well.

that's 1 less person standing in front of me in line on RD. i have no problem with it... unless they try to talk sneakers with me
laugh.gif
then I have no other choice but to tell them about their shoes

FAM STOP bumping these old post please.... I'm literally quoting u in hopes that u realize I'm talking directly to u......

I thought this thread looked familiar... What is wrong with you people? Why would you dig this up???

THREAD JACK
Better yet....What to do when YOU get called out! Lol Knowing that you got what you paid for instead of something lesser is what its all about. If people ask I tell them and just share what I enjoy. Yeah in the true hood....this isn't a place to call out fakes....1. people are sensitive to ridicule 2. Now you have two people pissed (the person you embarressed and the guy who sold them to him) 3. Hustles don't normally appreciate being air'd out...4. Coveted shoes are always respected....9/10 Even if you are the only one rocking legit kicks in a sea of fakes people the stuff you got will be equally (or in most cases WAY MORE) noticed by females... so don't worry about it. 

Back
Top Bottom