!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi091

I dont think KANYE SHOULD HAVE DONE WHAT HE DID BUT I AINT MAD AT HIM DUDE TOLD THE TRUTH AINT NOBODY BUT LITTLE WHITE GIRLS IN THE SUBURBS GONNA BUY TAYLOR SWIFT WACK ALBUM LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHITE ARTISTS GET AWAY WITH BEING WACK (BECAUSE THEY ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE A LARGER FANBASE DUE TOP THEM BEING WHITE) THEN U GOT A MILLION OF LAME WHITE SUBURBAN KIDS WHO CAN RELEATE TO THEIR WACK MUSIC

You're whole logic is wrong. Who do you thing buys the majority of rap albums?

90716954.jpg

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

here you go NT.

article-0-066B8826000005DC-621_468x719.jpg
Is that a peachfuzz on B's legs?

you're actually paying attention to the hair on her legs when looking at this picture?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought dude said parachute I had to reread that 4 times to realize dude was staring at her "peachfuz"
smh.gif
for being so homophobic some NTersstay questionable.

So its cool to interrupt a president during a speech, but a black dude interrupts a blonde-headed white girl over something not as important and it isconsidered more disrespectful. What Kanye did was disrespectful, but then his antics supposedly represent the whole entire black race according to somepeople;whereas a white guy does the same thing, but yet his actions don't represent the entire race.

i don't understand how some of you can justify it cuz she's just some country white girl or a nobody...

Ye was wrong...whether you agree w/what he said or not he was wrong for saying it when he did...like others have said any other artist would have pushed his%!$ off stage...i know i would have...

dudes need to step out and take a breather, breaking down this thing like it is a big deal.

kanye spoke his mind, but that was definitely not the time or place. and it's not a good look when you are basically calling out a young lady who isbasically new to the game, probably one of the biggest awards for her. he knew what he was doing, at the end of the day, people are talking about him and heis getting all the attention.

kayne must have been drunk. dude brought a hennesey bottle. if this was already stated then my bad but im not gonna go back read.
kayne is mad +%%$## up to do some *@@# like that to taylor.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

So its cool to interrupt a president during a speech, but a black dude interrupts a blonde-headed white girl over something not as important and it is considered more disrespectful. What Kanye did was disrespectful, but then his antics supposedly represent the whole entire black race according to some people;whereas a white guy does the same thing, but yet his actions don't represent the entire race.
you see how much media attention congressman got? aint nobody saying it was cool to interrupt our president... at least he kept his $%% seated,and didnt walk up in front of congress and jack his microphone.. President Barrack would have knocked his $%% down, kinda like what should have happened tokanye

-
roll.gif
@ the people that keep yapping about how he was telling thetruth........ITS AN MTV AWARD!! what truth? saying Kanye was telling the truth is giving validity to what MTV says is good/bad music. do you feel comfortableputting those two together??

POST REPLY:

-
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the above comment going over people heads

Originally Posted by budahbro

Originally Posted by GodofWar

So its cool to interrupt a president during a speech, but a black dude interrupts a blonde-headed white girl over something not as important and it is considered more disrespectful. What Kanye did was disrespectful, but then his antics supposedly represent the whole entire black race according to some people;whereas a white guy does the same thing, but yet his actions don't represent the entire race.
you see how much media attention congressman got? aint nobody saying it was cool to interrupt our president... at least he kept his $%% seated, and didnt walk up in front of congress and jack his microphone.. President Barrack would have knocked his $%% down, kinda like what should have happened to kanye
roll.gif
I feel ya on that. I just find it odd that people alwaysput one black man's actions as a representation of the entire race.

Never knew NT had so much love for Swift....Or do they just hate Kanye that much
laugh.gif

At the end of the day Ye won, he has every media outlet talking about him, and he doesn't have 1 song on the radio.

Atltrapboi091 wrote:

I dont think KANYE SHOULD HAVE DONE WHAT HE DID BUT I AINT MAD AT HIM DUDE TOLD THE TRUTH AINT NOBODY BUT LITTLE WHITE GIRLS IN THE SUBURBS GONNA BUY TAYLOR SWIFT WACK ALBUM LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHITE ARTISTS GET AWAY WITH BEING WACK (BECAUSE THEY ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE A LARGER FANBASE DUE TOP THEM BEING WHITE) THEN U GOT A MILLION OF LAME WHITE SUBURBAN KIDS WHO CAN RELEATE TO THEIR WACK MUSIC

those same white kids in the burbs are the ones buying kanye cd's
laugh.gif

how can you not see that?

All of these events played a part in making Beyonce look real good by the end of the night and probably forever by letting Swift speak....Just how Jay wantedit to be. It always goes back to Jay.

Illuminati FTW?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Never knew NT had so much love for Swift....Or do they just hate Kanye that much
laugh.gif

At the end of the day Ye won, he has every media outlet talking about him, and he doesn't have 1 song on the radio.
That.

I also cosign this statement. (diregard the obvious bias displayed by my avy
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
)

I love how it's wow so many people love Swift, and wow so many people hate Kanye, when, in reality, here on NT, we can see who are the Kanye riders.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom