!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

I love how it's wow so many people love Swift, and wow so many people hate Kanye, when, in reality, here on NT, we can see who are the Kanye riders.
laugh.gif
It's painfully obvious to everyone but themselves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

How in the heck are people mixing race with this?
smh.gif

Well Kanye is a bigot and I am almost positive he wouldn't have pulled this stunt if a black woman won.

Bowzer Blitz wrote:
laugh.gif
@ The blacks on this board caring how white people view us...they don't care how we look @ them so why is this an issue? SMH @ some of you for real.

Word,and for people saying how this is a reason,for the white people to use the derogatory term.Shut the hell up.
No matter how bad or wrong Kanye's action were,this is and will never be an excuse for the any community to use that Term against a colored man/woman.

And for anyone saying how Kanye deserves physical repercussions,wow.I don't support what Kanye did,although i found it funny at first but are we reallygoing to physically hurt this dude for speaking his mind?

Come on,NT i know most don't like Kanye but he spoke his mind.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the pics

I thought what he did was hilarious so its whatever to me. I do agree that it was disrespectful and he shouldn't have done it but at the end of the dayit's not gonna make me want the guy dead, and I'm pretty sure its not gonna effect his sales either. People are making it seem like he went up stageand smacked her up or something talking about how he needs to get killed or jumped and that his music is gonna get blacklisted.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by THE FAME

How in the heck are people mixing race with this?
smh.gif

Well Kanye is a bigot and I am almost positive he wouldn't have pulled this stunt if a black woman won.

a bigot he is. also an egomaniac.

While I do feel Kanye actions were juvenile and stupid the backlash for this is ridiculous.

All over Twitter and Facebook people are showing there true colors with people talking about lynching Kanye and calling him the N bomb and what not.
Its sad that events like this bring out the true colors in people.

"Racism still alive they just be concealing it"

jay leno should clown kanye on his show tonight and end his career.... i'm tired of this act

Just saw this on youtube
laugh.gif
dont really care. didnt even watch the vmas

But what I dont get is how was any male watching this when football was on last night?
indifferent.gif

Reguardless of what Kanye did there is no denying his talent. Easily top 3 best rappers out right now. Rappers do and say sh%# all the time like this. Kanye isknown for this. Eminem is eminem because of stunts like this. Kanye has done it before he'll do it again and so will other rappers or country singers orwhoever.

What he did was wrong but I'm over it. It's kinda funny now to me. Chick got her award Ye was drunk .... Let's move on. And I don't care ifKanye shoots the President i would never erase his music from my library ..... are u serious?. Works of art.

This is not a Chris Brown moment at all ...... well maybe alittle.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Reguardless of what Kanye did there is no denying his talent. Easily top 3 best rappers out right now. Rappers do and say sh%# all the time like this. Kanye is known for this. Eminem is eminem because of stunts like this. Kanye has done it before he'll do it again and so will other rappers or country singers or whoever.

What he did was wrong but I'm over it. It's kinda funny now to me. Chick got her award Ye was drunk .... Let's move on. And I don't care if Kanye shoots the President i would never erase his music from my library ..... are u serious?. Works of art.

This is not a Chris Brown moment at all ...... well maybe alittle.
smile.gif

This

Back
Top Bottom