What kind of snacks do you like to eat?

As much as you want. There have been times where I thought I put too much, but the taste was never overwhelming. This is a good amount:
photo-1.jpg

Can't go wrong :smokin

only place i knew to ask: anybody had Mexican Coke or whatever? is it really as good as they say?
Breh it is not even close. Mexican soda is like 300 times better than the US product. I'm not a big soda drinker but they have it in my local supermarket all the time. I bought a Mexican Coke, Sprite, and Orange Fanta one time. They were all
eek.gif
. I highly advise that you or anyone whos never had the opportunity to have one of them go find it.

only place i knew to ask: anybody had Mexican Coke or whatever? is it really as good as they say?
yes mexican coke is amazing. find some asap, & drink an ice cold bottle. it is the best coca cola you will have ever had in your whole life so far.

Yo NT my girl is heading back to Europe for the summer told her to bring me back some candy since she talks so highly on it. What are some suggestions I give her?

Last edited:
You guys really think the Mexican Coca-Colas taste that much better? I bout a pack of them in the glass bottles from Costco a few years back and didn't taste a big difference. Just seemed less carbonated to me.

Back
Top Bottom