What kind of snacks do you like to eat?

those cordial cherries be making me sick as hell. well, i guess after a whole box of anything you would feel kind of :x

I microwave maple and brown sugar or smores pop tarts for 20 seconds
Cook pancakes ( jus add water b)
Oatmeal cram pie, nutter butters,, cheese eggs ,string cheese is my ish

apples, bananas, yogurt, oatmeal,poptarts, & veggies w/ranch dipping sauce....thats it honestly

matcha-green-tea-kit-kat-01.JPG
This dude knows whats up

Where can I scoop, always wanted to try some of those kit kats from over seas. :nerd:

:smokin :smokin

Doritos dinamitas are like takis right? joints are fire.

these too.

I co-sign these, straight flame.

That award might have to go to Cliff MoJo bar Sweet & Salty Trail Mix

Taste like a sweet and salty rice crispy treat :pimp:

View media item 924528

These are also good as hell. My mom had a coupon I think and I tried a couple, waaaaaaay better than I expected.

I don't know if it b/c I ate so much candy as a child but I don't really like the flavor of chocolate any more. I kind of like that diluted chocolate taste now, maybe cause I'm older or something.

Where can I scoop, always wanted to try some of those kit kats from over seas.
nerd.gif

These are also good as hell. My mom had a coupon I think and I tried a couple, waaaaaaay better than I expected.

I don't know if it b/c I ate so much candy as a child but I don't really like the flavor of chocolate any more. I kind of like that diluted chocolate taste now, maybe cause I'm older or something.
Japan auctions brah

Don't sleep on Cost Plus ya'll, they have all types of foreign candy bars made by big companies. They had the Hersey's air before it even got it's US release.

For those in NYC, Sunrise Mart typically keeps the green tea kit kats in stock 

My late night snack has always been guacamole and asian rice crackers 
pimp.gif

I've been in a sweet and salty snack mood lately so these have been my go to choices:

Back
Top Bottom