What kind of snacks do you like to eat?

M&M crispy. I used to literally by two bags a day as a child. Lol. Those M&M's are so addicting. They have me ordering them off of Amazon from a seller in Germany. Thats where they still sell them for some reason. M&M Mars company, please hear me when I say BRING M&M CRISPY BACK TO THE U.S.! STOP MAKING ME ORDER THEM OFF OF AMAZON ALL THE TIME. I want to be able to go back to the store and get them myself.

///rant lol

Man they need to get rid of that pretzel **** and bring that crisp back.
prd.jpg
:smokin :nthat:

These are too damn :smokin

as far an EU candys go

had it in the UK, the bahamas, and jamaica,

the stuff they produce in the states just aint the same. 
what is the differences tastewise compared to the US version can you please tell me that ??

Last edited:

as far an EU candys go

what is the differences tastewise compared to the US version can you please tell me that ??
all the us bars are produced here, and they just taste different, almost like hershey.

Just not as "rich" is the best way to describe it. 

even tho i'm old now - i still receive a couple items of candy on Easter from family & friends

will have to wait & see - but am guessing will see some cadbury eggs & such....

@PeepGame,

You are trippin. Anytime the little pack of Fig Newtons are on sale at CVS for $1, I have to buy them. Damn good cookie man. That and Cheeze-Its are probably the Nabisco items I have eaten the most of in my life

as far an EU candys go

View media item 927220

Yeah brah. Something is off about the US version too besides the taste

When I'm in the islands, visiting family, I eat a ton of them no problems. But if I eat half a bar of the US version my face breaks out.

As british snacks go. I mess wit Winegums :smokin

Last edited:
@PeepGame,

You are trippin. Anytime the little pack of Fig Newtons are on sale at CVS for $1, I have to buy them. Damn good cookie man. That and Cheeze-Its are probably the Nabisco items I have eaten the most of in my life

They still make these :x :lol: ? Yuck, I can taste them already

as far an EU candys go

View media item 927220

Yeah brah. Something is off about the US version too besides the taste

When I'm in the islands, visiting family, I eat a ton of them no problems. But if I eat half a bar of the US version my face breaks out.

As british snacks go. I mess wit Winegums :smokin

Werd up...

View media item 928426
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom