What kind of snacks do you like to eat?

You guys really think the Mexican Coca-Colas taste that much better? I bout a pack of them in the glass bottles from Costco a few years back and didn't taste a big difference. Just seemed less carbonated to me.

I prefer them because I don't taste aluminum or plastic.

@imnacho

laugh.gif
surely you meant ACEITUNA aka prickly pears off a cactus plant, and not tuna fish, right?
laugh.gif

Aceituna is awesome.

Question for you too Nacho, where can I find bottled, not glass bottle, coke zero , close to revo?
nerd.gif
i hope he does lol

Why does Mexico get all the rep for soda?  Doesn't every country other than the US serve the same real sugar- no high fructose corn syrup soda?

either way its appreciated... i rarely drink soda in the states..  but when I'm out of the country I'm all up on it.  mirinda or sprite + syrup is my ish.  

kids don't try this. 

sidral-mundet-products.jpg

Used to drink these all the time when I stayed in Georgia (Austell), can't find them anywhere in Kansas City >:

I go through 8 of these a day.. 
i've never had a big mac.. true story

Why does Mexico get all the rep for soda?  Doesn't every country other than the US serve the same real sugar- no high fructose corn syrup soda?

either way its appreciated... i rarely drink soda in the states..  but when I'm out of the country I'm all up on it.  mirinda or sprite + syrup is my ish.  

kids don't try this. 

Becuase its the only foreign coke you can buy here in the states. Costco even sells it.

Last edited:
da mexican coke is da closest thing to the original from before 1985 when they released new coke then coke classic w/ corn syrup a year later-->classic is what is still on most us shelves

i prefer the mexican coca-cola

Last edited:
@imnacho

:lol: surely you meant ACEITUNA aka prickly pears off a cactus plant, and not tuna fish, right? :lol:

Aceituna is awesome.

Question for you too Nacho, where can I find bottled, not glass bottle, coke zero , close to revo? :nerd:

Aceituna in spanish is Olive. Tuna in spanish is like you say, fruit from the cactus (nopal) and tuna (fish) is atún.

So the snack is watermelon with tuna and tajin salsa, every vendor has his own recipe, so you have to find the right one for you. Street food in México :pimp:

Coca Zero is pretty common over here, every 7/11, Oxxo and tiendita has it. I don't know over there. I don't like it very much, my father had a Zero fase :smh: Now it0s Pepsi Light :x

Back
Top Bottom