What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Coach motto getting good wear with this amazing fall weather

3FF7FD23-B905-446C-AE5A-B5F3CB61E45F.jpeg
No shade but the shoes look like hooves

I know what you mean. The corny elitists in the DB thread had me convinced that some of the cheaper items I bought back in the day would disintegrate after one wash

I also have $80 padded bomber jacket that I've worn with a regular hoodie and felt fine in 7 degree weather, but according to some dudes like Guccishades Guccishades I should've frozen to death because I didn't have a $1000 jacket

I am crying. :rofl:So true.

Dudes forget style isn’t always about the money spent, yeah having Gucci, LV, Prada, YSL is cool and all...but there are people that dress down in pure luxury brands and look like straight up clowns....you can see some in this very site.

Dudes forget style isn’t always about the money spent, yeah having Gucci, LV, Prada, YSL is cool and all...but there are people that dress down in pure luxury brands and look like straight up clowns....you can see some in this very site.

This is why I laugh at you when you make fun of my Keds. That’s a top 5 summer shoe.

Meanwhile we got grown men wearing heels and other grown men talking bout “where’d you cop”

It’s not the type of world I want to live in.

I get the whole pride thing, but I could legit go to Zara, Pay 150$ for one of those faux joints and style that joint better than most...lol not that I wouldor wouldn’t but end of the day is about how you rock it...i had my Zara motto for like 2 years before I invested in this Coach one which cost me 1200$ more ...honestly while I feel like a million bucks in the legit Coach joint, but the Zara joint held me down pretty good

I would say fit is the most important, you can spend thousands on clothes but if they don't fit right then you look foolish, whereas you spend $20 on a perfect fitting t shirt and look right. Also unless you're living in certain very small parts of the country, women aren't gonna give a **** on what brand it is or how much it costs, just how it looks on you.

This is why I laugh at you when you make fun of my Keds. That’s a top 5 summer shoe.

Meanwhile we got grown men wearing heels and other grown men talking bout “where’d you cop”

It’s not the type of world I want to live in.

I love your keds, you fool...I say that to troll you, but they right up my alley...you on the other hand hate heels for real, men been rocking heels for centuries, REAL MEN

its haloween gotta get mo specific den dat :lol: names?

I know all about Iso Collection, prices ain't cheap. I'm not spending $1000-$2000 on a coat, it ain't that serious to me. Rocking some faux shearlings is kinda weak though but also, most people wouldn't even know unless I told them.

Mans was posting some Karmaloop type shearling jackets last page. Green fam? :lol:

I like green and you rarely see green coats. I got black and navy coats but I'm not that guy that's gonna wear the same black or brown coat everyday, that **** is boring. I gotta wear something different every now and then. I wouldn't wear that **** daily though.

Navy or black parka? Which is more versatile? I hate clutter and don't like having excessive clothes.

Can’t go wrong with either tbh. But if you already have a black coat (pea coat, trench, bomber, etc) go with navy

I'll never buy another pair of Coach shoes... my last pair literally started failing apart in a few months. Took em to a shoe repair place and got them fixed and the same thing happened again that same day.

I'll never buy another pair of Coach shoes... my last pair literally started failing apart in a few months. Took em to a shoe repair place and got them fixed and the same thing happened again that same day.

Damn really? I have some Chelsea’s from like 4 years ago that are tanks.

Ive never worn their other sneakers or dress shoes but the coach Chelsea’s were on par with my Frye’s and redwings damn near in terms on quality/holding up

I would say fit is the most important, you can spend thousands on clothes but if they don't fit right then you look foolish, whereas you spend $20 on a perfect fitting t shirt and look right. Also unless you're living in certain very small parts of the country, women aren't gonna give a **** on what brand it is or how much it costs, just how it looks on you.
Seems like most women don't even care how guys dress. You see bummy guys with cute girls all the time.

I know all about Iso Collection, prices ain't cheap. I'm not spending $1000-$2000 on a coat, it ain't that serious to me. Rocking some faux shearlings is kinda weak though but also, most people wouldn't even know unless I told them.

I like green and you rarely see green coats. I got black and navy coats but I'm not that guy that's gonna wear the same black or brown coat everyday, that **** is boring. I gotta wear something different every now and then. I wouldn't wear that **** daily though.
Don’t do it to yourself :lol:
A faux shearling in an ugly *** color? That’s a double entendre of cornball

Unless you plan on taking over Gotham city, I don’t see the appeal in shearlings

Seems like most women don't even care how guys dress. You see bummy guys with cute girls all the time.

Cause at the end of the day, money > all

Or maybe he’s just a cool guy

But he probably got his money up

Back
Top Bottom