What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I miss seeing the Fall season arrive. It was nice to see that when I was living in VA.

Now in SoCal, the weather has been low 70s. :sick:

That’s ironic, his fit with the green jacket is cleaner than 95% of your fits but that’s the look of a cornball????

HZsU.gif

Thread just keeps on delivering

I miss seeing the Fall season arrive. It was nice to see that when I was living in VA.

Now in SoCal, the weather has been low 70s. :sick:

Been pretty warm in the Bay too (outside of SF/Daly City) but luckily it gets chilly enough late at night here (for California standards :lol:) to the point you can wear a nice jacket and coat comfortably

Penfield is cool, I’m surprised I don’t see more Pendleton too. I’m DYING for this North Face/Pendleton vest but I missed it on sale. I’m still sick.

any brand selling faux anything is wack keep it 100% authentic

A lot of companies sell faux furs on their coats because of animal cruelty.

Penfield is cool, I’m surprised I don’t see more Pendleton too. I’m DYING for this North Face/Pendleton vest but I missed it on sale. I’m still sick.

A lot of companies sell faux furs on their coats because of animal cruelty.

Sell the real deal or just leave it alone is how I feel don’t fake the funk because you’re scared of peta

Both Steezy and Alp have shown a couple of their fits already with their own looks, we just missing a couple of Ninja's now of his look for this 3 way battle of the drip

Plenty of companies selling faux fur and leather. All of my leather goods are real. Even luxury brands. Just do your research and read the tags.

Man K Steezy never misses an opportunity to post his fits, that's NT standard :lol:
Alp posts regularly too, I think i've seen less than 10 Ninjahood fits during my 10 years on this site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom