What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

CB9B9359-5B25-4990-8501-85B4F501B1DE.png

We talking shearlings I would probably cash out on something like this

don't be salty you da only one left pushin da Marmot biggie band wagon :lol:
:lol:
The big parka isn’t technically a little boy I been pulling your chain on that but yo there is no way you can convince anyone besides yourself that a colussus is a biggie, that makes absolutely no sense.
And I think ima cash out on one of those Ls joints this year. As much **** as I buy the one thing I don’t got is a good shearling :lol:

@alp's right though, if you gonna rock a shearling you cannot go faux. You either all in or you're playing yourself. Shrug.
Essentially my same argument about biggies vs. little boy but way more easily distinguishable for dudes who ain’t up on the nyc jacket scene. It’s like rocking a pleather jacket, where they do that at??

You could wait around springtime and probably get a nice shearling for the relative low, just please y’all let’s not rock jumpoffs, it’s grown men in here not prepubescent adolescents

I get the whole pride thing, but I could legit go to Zara, Pay 150$ for one of those faux joints and style that joint better than most...lol not that I wouldor wouldn’t but end of the day is about how you rock it...i had my Zara motto for like 2 years before I invested in this Coach one which cost me 1200$ more ...honestly while I feel like a million bucks in the legit Coach joint, but the Zara joint held me down pretty good

coach is fresh. mostly ladies though. some men’s stuff good.

everyone who's seen it thinks so.
I don’t know who you’re referring to as everyone but everyone I talked to roasted that jacket to oblivion. Oc sold out of most of the mammoths at full retail. Colussus were sitting on eBay for months at 200 and no one copped

end of the day is about how you rock it...

I know what you mean. The corny elitists in the DB thread had me convinced that some of the cheaper items I bought back in the day would disintegrate after one wash, but I still have shirts from 2011 that were called "piss poor quality" that I still wear today

I also have $80 padded bomber jacket that I've worn with a regular hoodie and felt fine in 7 degree weather, but according to some dudes like Guccishades Guccishades I should've frozen to death because I didn't have a $1000 jacket (for the record, I have a Canada Goose jacket now, but it's not mandatory to have)

I don’t know who you’re referring to as everyone but everyone I talked to roasted that jacket to oblivion. Oc sold out of most of the mammoths at full retail. Colussus were sitting on eBay for months at 200 and no one copped

ur smart enough to know when limited collabs isnt a barometer for anythin.

I know what you mean. The corny elitists in the DB thread had me convinced that some of the cheaper items I bought back in the day would disintegrate after one wash, but I still have shirts from 2011 that were called "piss poor quality" that I still wear today.

I swear by Zara, I could care less about the elitists, I’ve been spending money on clothes, since they were still getting allowances, so ima buy and wear what i want...Zara is an affordable brand and a lot of their pieces are damn nice aesthetic wise, you can mix them up with an expensive Lux Item like a jacket or boots and your outfit will be fresh as hell.

I swear by Zara, I could care less about the elitists, I’ve been spending money on clothes, since they were still getting allowances, so ima buy and wear what i want...Zara is an affordable brand and a lot of their pieces are damn nice aesthetic wise, you can mix them up with an expensive Lux Item like a jacket or boots and your outfit will be fresh as hell.

Yup, I'm mostly about buying whatever looks good regardless of status . Luxury gear when I get the urge to be ignorant or reward myself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom