What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I mean it's all preference lol
Also your personal wardrobe

Personally I like black
I have a navy coat but I wear the black one Way more

Coach motto getting good wear with this amazing fall weather

3FF7FD23-B905-446C-AE5A-B5F3CB61E45F.jpeg

I’d go with Navy. I wear dark colors all the time so it’s nice to have something that isn’t black or Charcoal.

I can't stand beige,brown,khaki, etc. clothing and shoes , so my preference for only having black outerwear (except for one navy overcoat to go with navy suits) works out perfectly

Just copped a North face nuptse yesterday and black wasn't even an option. For that particular jacket I don't care for black. Navy was my second option but looked too plain so went with aztec blue which looks purple

I can't stand beige,brown,khaki, etc. clothing and shoes , so my preference for only having black outerwear (except for one navy overcoat to go with navy suits) works out perfectly

brown shoes would go great with that navy suit tho

brown shoes would go great with that navy suit tho

I just can't do it :lol: black shoes/boots only. Most of them make me feel like a fake lumberjack/country

I'm not alone (this isn't my reason for avoiding brown shoes, but still)

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/01/wearing-brown-shoes-could-lose-you-a-banking-job-in-uk.html

"For men, the wearing of brown shoes with a business suit is generally considered unacceptable by and for British bankers within the investment banking division", the report said.

I've been wanting a shearling coat forever but the real joints like a thou and I ain't paying that. I was looking at the faux joints, they like $200 but is that a lot for the faux joints? Anyone know what the faux joints like?

91369A-BLACK-COFFEE-MODEL3.jpg
91369A-MONEY-GREEN-MODEL3.jpg

Get some yards of real shearling from a fabric store on Delancey then take any of your jackets with that shearling to a tailor.

ya shearlings are dope... its like a grown man jacket... its like rocking a fur coat but looks more classy... i would cop but its just not practical... like if it snows or rains and you got that coat on :sick:

I've been wanting a shearling coat forever but the real joints like a thou and I ain't paying that. I was looking at the faux joints, they like $200 but is that a lot for the faux joints? Anyone know what the faux joints like?

91369A-BLACK-COFFEE-MODEL3.jpg
91369A-MONEY-GREEN-MODEL3.jpg

Zara has some decent looking ones bro

Was jist going to say I saw a couple faux shearlings on Zara for the low low.

the coach moto is nice steezy.
jeans skinny as heck. thought they were leggings.

Back
Top Bottom