What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Everybody always says wear what you like but then clown when someone actually does:lol:

Alp is the epitome of that. Son clearly doesn’t give a **** :lol::pimp:

That Alp arrogance is inspiring.

I'm dead @ my man saying he's not tryna be flashy or show off but rocking the "duck dynasty special" :rofl:

I too know the heights like the back of NH hands.
Only thing I haven’t picked up from Alps pic is his apt #.

:rofl:

Can’t he get robbed for his Cuban? Or is that not a thing in your area?

You must not know alp. He'd **** up 5 man's at the same time.

Alp is 6 ft tall and looks to be at least 250 lbs so they won't rob him, the royal rumble wouldn't be fair Steezy is out of his weight class compared to Ninja and Alp. Steezy also only like 5'8 while Alp is 6 ft and Ninja 6'1

It’d be a royal rumble. Ninja would strangle someone with his Cuban if they called him black,Alp pulling up with his duck dynasty fit and steezy would not go in fear of his hair gettin pulled.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This is amazing.

A gun negates that anyone can get got

U holdin somethin dog?

20181208_143905.jpg

Alp is 6 ft tall and looks to be at least 250 lbs so they won't rob him, the royal rumble wouldn't be fair Steezy is out of his weight class compared to Ninja and Alp. Steezy also only like 5'8 while Alp is 6 ft and Ninja 6'1

Height and weight don’t matter, is you strapped or not?

Walking around with a thick Cuban during broad day for no reason? Nah that’s getting snatched.

And I agree with ninja, I rather make some cheaper threads look fly, while I’m glistening on my wrist and neck...unless I can do both, then I’ll do both, but gold/diamonds >>>>> THREADS.

Yeah ain’t no one snatching anything from you in broad daylight in the heights, the heights is pretty safe....anyways, you really shouldn’t even be walking like a bum in the streets if you got it like that, only place I’ll walk is from my car to where ever I’m going.

You over exaggerating the scene fam, these uptown clubs are chill...I’ve hung out with hustlers popping 30 bottles at once inside places like Arka and dudes don’t worry about anyone snatching they ****...lol

u betta start making ur exit arraignments by 2:30-3am so when its 3:30am you have a car waiting out front and u in & out like da president...no lolly gaggin aftet da club winds down, thats prime time jackin season.

WTF - I ain’t never practice this in my life.

Shiieeetttt, I don’t even show up to spots till 2am.

You over exaggerating the scene fam, these uptown clubs are chill...I’ve hung out with hustlers popping 30 bottles at once inside places like Arka and dudes don’t worry about anyone snatching they ****...lol

when you stay ready you ain't gotta get ready.

it is chill & uptown don't have da culture of snatching, but other cats come from other hoods and decend on da heights/dyckman cuz our nightlife is superior so you can't ever act like ish ever sweet when you got over 20k in jewelry on.

it is chill & uptown don't have da culture of snatching, but other cats come from other hoods and decend on da heights/dyckman cuz our nightlife is superior so you can't ever act like ish ever sweet when you got over 20k in jewelry on.

And those cats that infiltrate, better know they getting violated if they try some **** like that with a local cat...lol

WTF - I ain’t never practice this in my life.

Shiieeetttt, I don’t even show up to spots till 2am.

when u around high profile individuals, or got wild cake on you and you're traveling wit lil to no cadre, this is da iterary thats followed.

when u around high profile individuals, or got wild cake on you and you're traveling wit lil to no cadre, this is da iterary thats followed.

In the VIP wit 50.
Did not leave till after 4 and my car was parked around the block.

Look I’m not saying you wrong. And I know that anyone can get got anywhere.
Car service in front of the club just something I never practiced.

C5F53719-99C7-453A-9DC2-9A3BCCDBE1CD.jpeg

u betta start making ur exit arraignments by 2:30-3am so when its 3:30am you have a car waiting out front and u in & out like da president...no lolly gaggin aftet da club winds down, thats prime time jackin season.

This is the smart thing to do.

You hanging out with the robbers, that’s why. THEyre willing to kill for theirs. Regular NT Civilians aren’t.

I heard Starlets, 1OAK etc dudes be getting jacked.

In the VIP wit 50.
Did not leave till after 4 and my car was parked around the block.

Look I’m not saying you wrong. And I know that anyone can get got anywhere.
Car service in front of the club just something I never practiced.

C5F53719-99C7-453A-9DC2-9A3BCCDBE1CD.jpeg

Yeah but how much jewelry did you have on?

—-

This why I just avoid jewelry. I also don’t got money for it. But that’s not the point.

Back
Top Bottom