What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I need to stop clowning Alp I be in his hood too often and do t wanna catch a right hook with 300lbs+ of force behind it when I least expect it, that’s brain damage for sure....I’m not built for that.

Let’s make this very clear, Alp is doing his thing. Nothing is said in seriousness. Dude wants 4 pair of tier zero kicks, dude gets 4 pairs of their zero limited kicks

If you comparing that to the heights tho, ya ain’t got much to offer.

181 & dyckman is good money.
and if you're a female, da heights is gooooood money, my hood got more chick shops & nail salons you can shake a stick at.

Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos @purple sneaks it's the showroom of the company i work for.

og sport blue 700

willycheesesteak_sport_blue_tnf_nuptse.jpg

Didn't even know they made that blue colorway of the nuptse. Im good though with my Concord looking joint which is the Aztec blue

Last edited:
Didn't even know they made that blue colorway of the nuptse. Im good though either my Concord looking joint which is the Aztec blue

Yes, Aztec. Never referred to as Concord so please don't start that. :lol: I understand tho as this is NT and all.

Posted this in the TNF thread too....

Anyone feeling blue?

The legendary Aztec colorway in full effect. Mountain Jacket & Mountain Light are for sale/leaving the collection now that I finally found the Mountain Guide in my size. Gore-Tex for days!
20181209_131403.jpg

Back
Top Bottom